Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

King & Queen Of Netherlands Take Stunning Pics Infront Of SA's Purple Trees -PIX - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / King & Queen Of Netherlands Take Stunning Pics Infront Of SA's Purple Trees -PIX (40280 Views)

70 Women Marry Dozens Of Trees In Bristol In Bid To Prevent Them Being Felled / Queen Of England Showed Up At Kings College In Her ₦4.7b Bentley State Limo / South Africans Plant Trees Inside Potholes (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King & Queen Of Netherlands Take Stunning Pics Infront Of SA's Purple Trees -PIX by KingCold: 5:46pm On Nov 14, 2023
Andrea781:
Most South African men like yourself are known for being lazy and alcoholic, that goes about having numerous baby mamas that's what your country men are known for.
I take it you know and have met "most South African men"? Yes/No? This myth lost its lustre in 1903, come up with new material
Re: King & Queen Of Netherlands Take Stunning Pics Infront Of SA's Purple Trees -PIX by delpee(f): 6:12pm On Nov 14, 2023
The view of the trees is so beautiful!
Re: King & Queen Of Netherlands Take Stunning Pics Infront Of SA's Purple Trees -PIX by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 6:19pm On Nov 14, 2023
WannaHowzit:

When will Israel stop wailing about the holocaust? It's getting a free $14 billion from the US to fight Hamas simply because its a white country. Did Nigeria get a free $14 billion to fight Boko Haram?

But Israel is developed so they don't only wail
Re: King & Queen Of Netherlands Take Stunning Pics Infront Of SA's Purple Trees -PIX by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 6:20pm On Nov 14, 2023
2O17:
It is Oyinbo not onyibo.

Not true.
Igbo people call it Oyibo
Re: King & Queen Of Netherlands Take Stunning Pics Infront Of SA's Purple Trees -PIX by folake4u(f): 6:25pm On Nov 14, 2023
The trees are beautiful! kiss
Re: King & Queen Of Netherlands Take Stunning Pics Infront Of SA's Purple Trees -PIX by samonak(m): 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2023
jamesversion:
Came to visit the Boers. The Boers (Afrikaners) own South Africa. When the Boers arrived the Cape of Good Hope in 1652, there were no blacks in South Africa. The Black's migrated from Zimbabwe and Botswana many years after the Boers arrived. The Boers are the landlord of South Africa tongue

Re: King & Queen Of Netherlands Take Stunning Pics Infront Of SA's Purple Trees -PIX by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2023
So I'm now xenophobic?🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Okay.
Amigoss:

Desperate Nigerian in a Nigeria forum trying to be noticed by south Africans? The audacity man cheesy

Bringing out facts you never knew àbout your country and trying to always push the agenda that Nigerians are the sole drug pushers in your country while your politicians and elites are the drug cartels and your countrymen and women go as far as being mules in other countries is enough prize for me,worth more than a million dollars grin

You can keep ranting and channeling your inner xenophobic tendencies,Idgaf grin
Re: King & Queen Of Netherlands Take Stunning Pics Infront Of SA's Purple Trees -PIX by VULCAN(m): 7:09pm On Nov 14, 2023
The Nigerian govt rejected the help offered by the US.

After that, the US hasn't bothered again

Stick to what you know like Kings and Queens visiting your country.

Leave other matters to those that are informed

WannaHowzit:

When will Israel stop wailing about the holocaust? It's getting a free $14 billion from the US to fight Hamas simply because its a white country. Did Nigeria get a free $14 billion to fight Boko Haram?

1 Like

Re: King & Queen Of Netherlands Take Stunning Pics Infront Of SA's Purple Trees -PIX by VULCAN(m): 7:15pm On Nov 14, 2023
That you are immune to shame is fascinating.

Nigerians living in Nigeria wouldn't even bother to visit a South African forum yet here you are even registered and commenting daily while mocking us.

Sheesh.

Talk about self esteem issues.

I feel for all of you.

It most be sad to be you.

Here's a thought.

Go and set up a Forum like Nairaland and build it up and let's see how many Nigerians will bother to even come over talk less of mocking you on it.

Jackasses grin

Samantha124:
Nigerians will now start attacking the op just because he posted something related to SA, only for them to later flip the script and act as victims.

Those who say we're always attacking Nigerians on this forum should come and see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: King & Queen Of Netherlands Take Stunning Pics Infront Of SA's Purple Trees -PIX by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 14, 2023
K.
VULCAN:
That you are immune to shame is fascinating.

Nigerians living in Nigeria wouldn't even bother to visit a South African forum yet here you are even registered and commenting daily while mocking us.

Sheesh.

Talk about self esteem issues.

I feel for all of you.

It most be sad to be you.

Here's a thought.

Go and set up a Forum like Nairaland and build it up and let's see how many Nigerians will bother to even come over talk less of mocking you on it.

Jackasses grin

Re: King & Queen Of Netherlands Take Stunning Pics Infront Of SA's Purple Trees -PIX by KingCold: 7:19pm On Nov 14, 2023
Samantha124:
Nigerians will now start attacking the op just because he posted something related to SA, only for them to later flip the script and act as victims.

Those who say we're always attacking Nigerians on this forum should come and see.
Its literally what they do best. I'm on another KFC thread and they already throwing HIV jibes. Such petty people grin grin

1 Like

Re: King & Queen Of Netherlands Take Stunning Pics Infront Of SA's Purple Trees -PIX by Sheyimann: 7:29pm On Nov 14, 2023
South Africans , very funny people , you won’t accept that not all Nigerians are rotten and without moral compass to guide their actions , yet y’all also don’t want Nigerians to tag you all as xenophobic, spiteful, hateful lots, Nigerians here on this platform should get used to being insulted collectively as a rotten people by these sets of southies on the platform, it’s pointless , their hearts have sealed up tight ,to them , all Nigerians are collectively ,rotten people.

Don’t waste your time explaining to these guys that not all Nigerians are involved in messing up South Africa , just keep reminding them that South Africans are the worst of the worst when it come to xenophobia, that is what they are known for as a people , two can play that game, whenever they keep ranting on about all Nigerians being rotten and corrupt , keep reminding them of what they are known “Xenophobia”

Note: I don’t support stereotyping or branding a collective group of people as being all bad or being all the same ,but these set of South Africans are good at stereotyping all Nigerians as been all bad, so well they too are known for being xenophobic and two play that game of shaming each other , laslas everyone will be alright lol
@samantha @kingcold @wannahowzit

2 Likes

Re: King & Queen Of Netherlands Take Stunning Pics Infront Of SA's Purple Trees -PIX by KingCold: 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2023
Sheyimann:
South Africans , very funny people , you won’t accept that not all Nigerians are rotten and without moral compass to guide their actions , yet y’all also don’t want Nigerians to tag you all as xenophobic, spiteful, hateful lots, Nigerians here on this platform should get used to being insulted collectively as a rotten people by these sets of southies on the platform, it’s pointless , their hearts have sealed up tight ,to them , all Nigerians are collectively ,rotten people.

Don’t waste your time explaining to these guys that not all Nigerians are involved in messing up South Africa , just keep reminding them that South Africans are the worst of the worst when it come to xenophobia, that is what they are known for as a people , two can play that game, whenever they keep ranting on about all Nigerians being rotten and corrupt , keep reminding them of what they are known “Xenophobia”

Note: I don’t support stereotyping or branding a collective group of people as being all bad or being all the same ,but these set of South Africans are good at stereotyping all Nigerians as been all bad, so well they too are known for being xenophobic and two play that game of shaming each other , laslas everyone will be alright lol
@samantha @kingcold @wannahowzit
Tell us Mr Righteous, how does your beloved Xenophobia differ to your rampant tribalsim?

I'll wait for an answer
Re: King & Queen Of Netherlands Take Stunning Pics Infront Of SA's Purple Trees -PIX by Sheyimann: 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2023
KingCold:
Its literally what they do best. I'm on another KFC thread and they already throwing HIV jibes. Such petty people grin grin

Dude your other supporter is also found of shouting yahoo Yahoo, scammer, you want to shame another national with common tropes which to some extent are true about some Nigerians, but your country also have your world wide tropes too, one of it is HIV and the other Xenophobia , when any Nigerian think of South Africa, HIV and xenophobia comes to mind a lot of times , that doesn’t mean all southies are HIV people lol or that all are xenophobic, but they are tropes which have been pushed by media ,e.t.c so now it’s hard to convince fellow Africans that y’all are not those things , likewise Nigerians, so let everyone keep calling each other names to feel better, but don’t play the saint , you also use the usual Nigerian tropes to troll Nigerians, some of it are true about some Nigerians, but I guess it makes you feel better whenever you generalize and say all Nigerians are this and that, well ,let all of us be mad together on this forum lol as you southies and the Nigerians here insulting each other don’t want to collectively have sense .

South Africans - HIV nation , xenophobia

Nigerians - Yahoo and Scam Hq

But what we both have in common I believe are bad leaders , maybe Nigeria leaders are worse sha ,but both nations can do better .

1 Like

Re: King & Queen Of Netherlands Take Stunning Pics Infront Of SA's Purple Trees -PIX by KingCold: 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2023
Sheyimann:

Dude your other supporter is also found of shouting yahoo Yahoo, scammer, you want to shame another national with common tropes which to some extent are true about some Nigerians, but your country also have your world wide tropes too, one of it is HIV and the other Xenophobia , when any Nigerian think of South Africa, HIV and xenophobia comes to mind a lot of times , that doesn’t mean all southies are HIV people lol or that all are xenophobic, but they are tropes which have been pushed by media ,e.t.c so now it’s hard to convince fellow Africans that y’all are not those things , likewise Nigerians, so let everyone keep calling each other names to feel better, but don’t play the saint , you also use the usual Nigerian tropes to troll Nigerians, some of it are true about some Nigerians, but I guess it makes you feel better whenever you generalize and say all Nigerians are this and that, well ,let all of us be mad together on this forum lol as you southies and the Nigerians here insulting each other don’t want to collectively have sense .

South Africans - HIV nation , xenophobia

Nigerians - Yahoo and Scam Hq

But what we both have in common I believe are bad leaders , maybe Nigeria leaders are worse sha ,but both nations can do better .

I honestly have no time reading this, I know it's gonna be nonsense.
Re: King & Queen Of Netherlands Take Stunning Pics Infront Of SA's Purple Trees -PIX by 2O17: 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2023
KingCold:
But isn't it funny that Nigerians and South Africans are fighting over who has the most number of outlets of a creation of a white man.

What's even funnier is that, the whites do use this same thing to make mockery of our kinds (blacks) in the US.

What's so long and black? The line at KFC.

1 Like

Re: King & Queen Of Netherlands Take Stunning Pics Infront Of SA's Purple Trees -PIX by KingCold: 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2023
2O17:

But isn't it funny that Nigerians and South Africans are fighting over who has the most number of outlets of a creation of a white man.

What's even funnier is that, the whites do use this same thing to make mockery of our kinds (blacks) in the US.

What's so long and black? The line at KFC.
Correction. We are not fighting, you are fighting us ..for dare making this thread.

Trust me had the thread been about South Africa's Animals or whatever, you were still going to fight us..

The issue is our nationality.
Re: King & Queen Of Netherlands Take Stunning Pics Infront Of SA's Purple Trees -PIX by Sheyimann: 7:57pm On Nov 14, 2023
KingCold:
Tell us Mr Righteous, how does your beloved Xenophobia differ to your rampant tribalsim?

I'll wait for an answer

Dude I don’t give a flying Bleep about who is wining the other team among you southies and Nigerians insulting each other, I just said what I said , southies have their tropes that Nigerians I included use to troll South Africans, likewise you Southy guys too, it don’t mean they are generalizable to all Nigerians or South Africans, you guys knows this , both your fellow southies and the Nigerians here screaming back at y’all, but I guess both insulting squads just want to keep sipping the cool aid lol, I’m not here to have a discussion, just don’t say Nigerians are petty alone , you guys are just as petty as the ones insulting you here , including your boy @wannahowzit, I’m sure he’s going to type something slimy again about Nigerians, I’m cool with whatever insults y’all hurl at Nigerians, Nigerians always have a reply, in the end it’s all just f**king troll fest lol

1 Like

Re: King & Queen Of Netherlands Take Stunning Pics Infront Of SA's Purple Trees -PIX by KingCold: 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2023
Sheyimann:

Dude I don’t give a flying Bleep about who is wining the other team among you southies and Nigerians insulting each other, I just said what I said , southies have their tropes that Nigerians I included use to troll South Africans, likewise you Southy guys too, it don’t mean they are generalizable to all Nigerians or South Africans, you guys knows this , both your fellow southies and the Nigerians here screaming back at y’all, but I guess both insulting squads just want to keep sipping the cool aid lol, I’m not here to have a discussion, just don’t say Nigerians are petty alone , you guys are just as petty as the ones insulting you here , including your boy @wannahowzit, I’m sure he’s going to type something slimy again about Nigerians, I’m cool with whatever insults y’all hurl at Nigerians, Nigerians always have a reply, in the end it’s all just f**king troll fest lol
Yawn..yet another Bible scripture..mans is boring me, damn!
Re: King & Queen Of Netherlands Take Stunning Pics Infront Of SA's Purple Trees -PIX by Amigoss: 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2023
Samantha124:
So I'm now xenophobic?🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Okay.

Now you're emotional undecided,Oya don't cry kiss

2 Likes

Re: King & Queen Of Netherlands Take Stunning Pics Infront Of SA's Purple Trees -PIX by Sheyimann: 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2023
[quote author=KingCold post=126969992]Correction. We are not fighting, you are fighting us ..for dare making this thread.

Trust me had the thread been about South Africa's Animals or whatever, you were still going to fight us..

The issue is our nationality.[/quote
Well, first and foremost, it’s a Nigerian platform, just as you southies are possessive of your nation not to be runned over by every dick
and Thomas from other nations, I’m not even angry about South Africans keeping out other fellow Africans, especially some Nigerians that go there to mess up, nairaland is a Nigerian platform, probably the biggest forum in Nigeria, you don’t come on here to deride and spew genera known tropes about Nigerians and expect to be smiled at ,same way you guys you won’t take that shit from any other national in your own country, so think of nairaland in that light as a foreign platform,

I agree that there are some miscreants here and there among Nigerians, in fact I have faced a couple of them here severally, but if you come on nairaland as a South African and jump on the bandwagon of insulting Nigerians in general and not a particular individual who insulted or went out of line , then you’ll be stereotyped by petty Nigerians too, it’s just common sense bro
Re: King & Queen Of Netherlands Take Stunning Pics Infront Of SA's Purple Trees -PIX by KingCold: 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2023
[quote author=Sheyimann post=126970467][/quote]You are busy inudating me with epistle upon epistle

Yet I asked you a simple question you failed to answer

What's the difference between xenophobia and tribalism?

If you can't answer this one simple question, you have no business quoting me
Re: King & Queen Of Netherlands Take Stunning Pics Infront Of SA's Purple Trees -PIX by Sheyimann: 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2023
KingCold:
Yawn..yet another Bible scripture..mans is boring me, damn!

Well, have fun then , lol, you’re bored I haven’t called you Xenophobic

Make we dey craze go together nah, but I don’t want to hear petty Nigerians, y’all are just as petty

1 Like

Re: King & Queen Of Netherlands Take Stunning Pics Infront Of SA's Purple Trees -PIX by Sheyimann: 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2023
KingCold:
You are busy inudating me with epistle upon epistle

Yet I asked you a simple question you failed to answer

What's the difference between xenophobia and tribalism?

If you can't answer this one simple question, you have no business quoting me

Well, like I said earlier , have fun! you won’t beat me if I quote you nah lol, continue your pettiness with your southy geng on here, but don’t say Nigerians are petty towards y’all
Re: King & Queen Of Netherlands Take Stunning Pics Infront Of SA's Purple Trees -PIX by KingCold: 8:30pm On Nov 14, 2023
Sheyimann:

Well, like I said earlier , have fun! you won’t beat me if I quote you nah lol, continue your pettiness with your southy geng on here, but don’t say Nigerians are petty towards y’all
Ok, you can't answer. Go to sleep then
Re: King & Queen Of Netherlands Take Stunning Pics Infront Of SA's Purple Trees -PIX by KingCold: 8:30pm On Nov 14, 2023
Sheyimann:

Well, have fun then , lol, you’re bored I haven’t called you Xenophobic

Make we dey craze go together nah, but I don’t want to hear petty Nigerians, y’all are just as petty

You did. And you can't answer
Re: King & Queen Of Netherlands Take Stunning Pics Infront Of SA's Purple Trees -PIX by KingCold: 8:34pm On Nov 14, 2023
marksleek2584:
Your government doesn't make noise about it...and your brothers also sell the same drugs
No South African selling drugs in Nigeria and destroying the lives of Nigerian people, You're justifying the unjustifiable here
Re: King & Queen Of Netherlands Take Stunning Pics Infront Of SA's Purple Trees -PIX by IbroMaka(m): 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2023
I keep wondering how Southafricans take full this forum and spit shit about Naija

And na them kiss ass pass.... They love it here on NL😁

1 Like

Re: King & Queen Of Netherlands Take Stunning Pics Infront Of SA's Purple Trees -PIX by Metrofox(m): 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2023
The Dutch: DHL of the slave trade era
Re: King & Queen Of Netherlands Take Stunning Pics Infront Of SA's Purple Trees -PIX by Votukpa(m): 12:03am On Nov 15, 2023
jamesversion:
Came to visit the Boers. The Boers (Afrikaners) own South Africa. When the Boers arrived the Cape of Good Hope in 1652, there were no blacks in South Africa. The Black's migrated from Zimbabwe and Botswana many years after the Boers arrived. The Boers are the landlord of South Africa tongue

TMKSouth, you didnt see this ne?? grin
Horseshit
Re: King & Queen Of Netherlands Take Stunning Pics Infront Of SA's Purple Trees -PIX by sync(f): 1:52am On Nov 15, 2023
Over edited
Re: King & Queen Of Netherlands Take Stunning Pics Infront Of SA's Purple Trees -PIX by Newton2024: 6:15am On Nov 15, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Because Nigeria's Government is sympathetic to Islamic terrorists. The two situations are different.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Indonesian Army Ends 'Two-Finger' Virginity Tests On Female Recruits / Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake / Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.