Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Fredrick Ogidan: FRSC Removes Kwara State Commander Over Fuel Subsidy Comment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fredrick Ogidan: FRSC Removes Kwara State Commander Over Fuel Subsidy Comment (19986 Views)

IPOB Places N2million On Ebubeagu Commander Over Killing Of 14 Youths / Nigerian Army’s Arrest Of Taskforce Commander Over Links To Bandits Causes Tensi / 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fredrick Ogidan: FRSC Removes Kwara State Commander Over Fuel Subsidy Comment by id4sho(m): 10:48am On Nov 14, 2023
tongue
Re: Fredrick Ogidan: FRSC Removes Kwara State Commander Over Fuel Subsidy Comment by gabbasin: 10:49am On Nov 14, 2023
I don't see how his comment is a criticism of the fuel subsidy removal, he's just saying how the rise in fuel price affects their operations. The comment might not even be the reason he's removed, maybe it's a routine posting
Re: Fredrick Ogidan: FRSC Removes Kwara State Commander Over Fuel Subsidy Comment by drololaaof: 10:49am On Nov 14, 2023
Islie:
The FRSC recalled the state sector commander and announced his replacement barely 48 hours after he made a controversial comment perceived by his superiors to be critical of the federal government’s removal of subsidy.
For telling the truth, he is being punished. Haba naija sycophants

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/643021-frsc-removes-state-sector-commander-over-fuel-subsidy-comment.html
Re: Fredrick Ogidan: FRSC Removes Kwara State Commander Over Fuel Subsidy Comment by henryadex(m): 10:50am On Nov 14, 2023
What has Ogidan done
Speaking the truth as it is
Then withdrawal from his duty post
A Failed Nation

1 Like

Re: Fredrick Ogidan: FRSC Removes Kwara State Commander Over Fuel Subsidy Comment by Way4orward: 10:51am On Nov 14, 2023
What a country...

People can't speak the truth anymore.

1 Like

Re: Fredrick Ogidan: FRSC Removes Kwara State Commander Over Fuel Subsidy Comment by SAMTOBIJU(m): 10:52am On Nov 14, 2023
The man did not say anything bad...it just the plain truth....shey na like this una want rule us...talk and get fired
Re: Fredrick Ogidan: FRSC Removes Kwara State Commander Over Fuel Subsidy Comment by VEHINTOLAR: 10:52am On Nov 14, 2023
Tinubu,Tinubu,Tinubu,know this for a fact;the day Yoruba people begin to openly criticise you,then you're a goner ! Things are terrible in Nigeria;people are suffering immensely under your watch ! Enough of excuse,take a drastic step to put an end to this endemic suffering !

The North may be the bulk of your supports in terms of numbers,but Yoruba people know exactly what makes you and what can destroy you ! A word is enough for the Wise !
Re: Fredrick Ogidan: FRSC Removes Kwara State Commander Over Fuel Subsidy Comment by Godstiger(m): 10:53am On Nov 14, 2023
We will get it right one day just one day,only time shall tell
Re: Fredrick Ogidan: FRSC Removes Kwara State Commander Over Fuel Subsidy Comment by Raydos: 10:56am On Nov 14, 2023
Please I keep getting banned on my thread for no actual reason and my post removed, I haven't done anything wrong, I think your spam bots are misbehaving, Please Do something about it!!

I'm only documenting my stuffs and I think Nairaland is the safe place to do so, But your spam bots keep banning me for no reason

This is the link to my thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7901955/awon-eranko-li-ede-yoruba/4

Lalasticlala Seun Myndd44
Re: Fredrick Ogidan: FRSC Removes Kwara State Commander Over Fuel Subsidy Comment by Mosba: 10:56am On Nov 14, 2023
How dare you said the truth?
Re: Fredrick Ogidan: FRSC Removes Kwara State Commander Over Fuel Subsidy Comment by CallmeDenisval: 10:58am On Nov 14, 2023
Nothing is controversial about this truthfully saying
Let them live him alone
Re: Fredrick Ogidan: FRSC Removes Kwara State Commander Over Fuel Subsidy Comment by asanausana91: 11:00am On Nov 14, 2023
Nigeria is a prison yard. You have no single right in this country.

1 Like

Re: Fredrick Ogidan: FRSC Removes Kwara State Commander Over Fuel Subsidy Comment by Ashirioluwa: 11:01am On Nov 14, 2023
I don’t know why they removed him because there is no negativity in his comments
Re: Fredrick Ogidan: FRSC Removes Kwara State Commander Over Fuel Subsidy Comment by adebayour01: 11:07am On Nov 14, 2023
DaTruths:
They did well to sack him.

Anybody that criticizes the policy of our amiable president should be jailed or sacked.

Obidients dey disguise

Ori e ti yi. Must everything be about tribe. Call a spade a spade no matter what.
Re: Fredrick Ogidan: FRSC Removes Kwara State Commander Over Fuel Subsidy Comment by 1Alex: 11:07am On Nov 14, 2023
incandescentena:
lipsrsealed

The FRSC commander said the simple truth as it should be.

Everyone goes to the same market

All this Nigeria politicians want is as$ licking and praise singers with long mouth like Liar Mohammad
he said the truth but he was not politically/administratively correct.
Re: Fredrick Ogidan: FRSC Removes Kwara State Commander Over Fuel Subsidy Comment by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:09am On Nov 14, 2023
When you say the truth and criticised this government on any if its issues going wrong, they tagged you NAMES and even stroll you online but deep inside we all know the country needs drastic action yet they sell their conscience.......
I keep asking, who will free us from this shackles of seeing white and calling it black ?
Re: Fredrick Ogidan: FRSC Removes Kwara State Commander Over Fuel Subsidy Comment by yeshuasfootstep(m): 11:14am On Nov 14, 2023
Haaa.
If you stoke fire, stay and fight it oo.

Don't provoke others to retaliation point because it can be deadly.

There's absolutely nothing wrong in what the young man said.

The tyrant you're feeding today, may consume you for breakfast tomorrow.
Re: Fredrick Ogidan: FRSC Removes Kwara State Commander Over Fuel Subsidy Comment by gloryman91: 11:14am On Nov 14, 2023
What a useless Corps ?

Failed woefully to the ISO standard.
Re: Fredrick Ogidan: FRSC Removes Kwara State Commander Over Fuel Subsidy Comment by Reference(m): 11:18am On Nov 14, 2023
That was not appropriate of him.
As a public servant your views are simply private.
Such matters are supposed to be handled internally.

1 Like

Re: Fredrick Ogidan: FRSC Removes Kwara State Commander Over Fuel Subsidy Comment by Reference(m): 11:23am On Nov 14, 2023
Way4orward:
What a country...

People can't speak the truth anymore.

It is not about truth or lies, it is about responsibility to the institution and the government he serves.
No one will single him out for blame if he cannot effect proper operations due to financial constraints so it is not his problem.
Secondly he has no solution to the problem so what is the point.

The office of advocacy on these matters lie with those that can handle them, that is, you, I and those we elect.
It is our collective failure to enforce good governance that has made this man a victim of the establishment.
Re: Fredrick Ogidan: FRSC Removes Kwara State Commander Over Fuel Subsidy Comment by poseidon12: 11:25am On Nov 14, 2023
Elexdallas:
But I I didn’t see any bad from what he said, he even made mention of the government looking into the problem and will soon provide a solution.
Or did he do any other thing bad that we don’t know

You should know the average Nigerian don't really understand English. And majority are cowards and brown nosers.
I will not be surprised that even Tinubu may not have any problems with what the man said but his bosses are just doing 'eye service'.

1 Like

Re: Fredrick Ogidan: FRSC Removes Kwara State Commander Over Fuel Subsidy Comment by Pointblack: 11:26am On Nov 14, 2023
Islie:
The FRSC recalled the state sector commander and announced his replacement barely 48 hours after he made a controversial comment perceived by his superiors to be critical of the federal government’s removal of subsidy.

He's been used as scapegoat for speaking out the truth. He will suffer the consequences alone now. How long will this keep up in this country. We can't even say out our mind.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/643021-frsc-removes-state-sector-commander-over-fuel-subsidy-comment.html
Re: Fredrick Ogidan: FRSC Removes Kwara State Commander Over Fuel Subsidy Comment by Reference(m): 11:30am On Nov 14, 2023
If I worked in company xyz I won't go about telling my clients or customers that I cannot serve them well due to the failings of the management of my company. I will get sacked immediately. That is not my responsibility.

It is up to the customers or clients to complain.
This is where we miss it in this country.
A citizenry that is at peace with poor governance.
Everyone waiting for the other person to advocate so they can comfortably decide how to peddle their sentiments.
Re: Fredrick Ogidan: FRSC Removes Kwara State Commander Over Fuel Subsidy Comment by Bjteensdes24: 11:34am On Nov 14, 2023
We just dey play for this Nigeria until revolution happens whereby everybody will be one and face all this politicians with the support of all forces o. You will see as those politicians will start running away from the country
Re: Fredrick Ogidan: FRSC Removes Kwara State Commander Over Fuel Subsidy Comment by villa9555: 11:59am On Nov 14, 2023
So he is recalled for saying the truth ?
What is really happening 🙈🙈😂
Omo
Re: Fredrick Ogidan: FRSC Removes Kwara State Commander Over Fuel Subsidy Comment by Dougad: 12:05pm On Nov 14, 2023
Banana republic.

That useless good for nothing old fool called Soyinka won't see the fascism currently taking place by the government he supports.

As long as he chooses to keep mum, he go continue to over rant.
Re: Fredrick Ogidan: FRSC Removes Kwara State Commander Over Fuel Subsidy Comment by TUTU147: 12:11pm On Nov 14, 2023
This is bad to our democracy
Re: Fredrick Ogidan: FRSC Removes Kwara State Commander Over Fuel Subsidy Comment by Dididrumz(m): 12:17pm On Nov 14, 2023
DaTruths:
They did well to sack him.

Anybody that criticizes the policy of our amiable president should be jailed or sacked.

Obidients dey disguise

Goat.
Re: Fredrick Ogidan: FRSC Removes Kwara State Commander Over Fuel Subsidy Comment by Okpollo: 12:19pm On Nov 14, 2023
I swear to God almight if the ruling elite did not pay with their blood this country will never be better. this is what will bring conscience back into the heart of Nigerian ruling elites . It has worked in other countries. Even in the united state of america before they became what they are now. Without that sacrifice nothing will change in nigeria . Some police had to pay with their lives before police started respecting the right of people . This is not different from what is obtainable from the ruling elites . The rulers needs to pay with their blood before things will get better its just a difficult but necessary call. They dont know if anything is wrong if you dont react . Its same thing with how we relates with human , so many people would want to short change you if dont react agressively against them . Thing will never change in nigeria if the ruling elite dont have fear for the consiquence of the excesses. You can not give someone bigger than something to keep for you and expect to get it back from them completely. The elites has to be afraid of the masses if not they will never do what is right.
Re: Fredrick Ogidan: FRSC Removes Kwara State Commander Over Fuel Subsidy Comment by siant: 12:37pm On Nov 14, 2023
One of the reasons I don't like govt work. You won't be able to criticize govt.
In civil service, the more you see, the less you talk.
Me wey be say: to criticize govt is my passion. How will I keep silent? I will soon go back to school to read law, set up a law firm purposely to serve as a thorn in the flesh of irresponsible govt in Nigeria. Late Gani fawehinmi remains my role model.
Re: Fredrick Ogidan: FRSC Removes Kwara State Commander Over Fuel Subsidy Comment by KillahPriest: 12:43pm On Nov 14, 2023
Eye service removal. What did he say wrong going by the context of his comment ? cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan @66: Peter Obi Congratulates And Celebrates Him / Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs / Anambra Election: Aba People Observe Sit-At-Home (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.