Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,716 members, 7,813,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

What Is Inside The Black Box In Mecca Muslims Pray To - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Is Inside The Black Box In Mecca Muslims Pray To (1618 Views)

Australian Muslims Pray For Rain In Bush Fire And Drought-ravaged Areas / "Somebody Touched My Bumps And Squeezed In Mecca " - Scottish Lady On Twitter / Pretty Nigerian Lady Dies In Mecca After Completing Her Pilgrimage. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Inside The Black Box In Mecca Muslims Pray To by Viscuz: 10:40am On Nov 14, 2023
Are people worshipping and glorifying Satan ?

Who is Baal?

Where is the idol use in communicating with Baal?

According to this the black box housed about 360 idols and attracted worshippers from all over Arabia. According to the holy Muslim text the Quran, Ibrahim, together with his son Ishmael, raised the foundations of a house and began work on the Kaaba around 2130 BCE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Inside The Black Box In Mecca Muslims Pray To by Viscuz: 11:01am On Nov 14, 2023
Helinues is This just an empty box of container?

6 Likes

Re: What Is Inside The Black Box In Mecca Muslims Pray To by Viscuz: 11:09am On Nov 14, 2023
Kushites who is Allah and who is Baal?

1 Like

Re: What Is Inside The Black Box In Mecca Muslims Pray To by orisa37: 11:24am On Nov 14, 2023
ISLAMIC ACT OF COVENANT.
Re: What Is Inside The Black Box In Mecca Muslims Pray To by StreetFight: 11:28am On Nov 14, 2023
Viscuz:
Are people worshipping and glorifying Satan ?

Who is Baal?

Where is the idol use in communicating with Baal?

According to this the black box housed about 360 idols and attracted worshippers from all over Arabia. According to the holy Muslim text the Quran, Ibrahim, together with his son Ishmael, raised the foundations of a house and began work on the Kaaba around 2130 BCE.

If you concentrate on your life, maybe you would not beg for food like those before you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Inside The Black Box In Mecca Muslims Pray To by Viscuz: 11:47am On Nov 14, 2023
StreetFight:

If you concentrate on your life, maybe you would not beg for food like those before you

Answer the question Is your version of Allah Baal ?

5 Likes

Re: What Is Inside The Black Box In Mecca Muslims Pray To by TemplarLandry: 12:16pm On Nov 14, 2023
Re: What Is Inside The Black Box In Mecca Muslims Pray To by AntiChristian: 4:43pm On Nov 14, 2023
What was in the ark of convenant of the children of Israel?

Abraham and his first son built it.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) kissed the Black Stone, and his ummah followed his lead in doing so.

It was narrated that the second Khalif β€˜Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) came to the Black Stone and kissed it, then he said: β€œI know that you are only a stone which can neither bring benefit nor cause harm. Were it not that I had seen the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) kiss you, I would not have kissed you.”
(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 1520; Muslim, 1720)
Re: What Is Inside The Black Box In Mecca Muslims Pray To by IMEI: 7:20pm On Nov 14, 2023
AntiChristian:

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) kissed the Black Stone, and his ummah followed his lead in doing so.

It was narrated that the second Khalif β€˜Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) came to the Black Stone and kissed it, then he said: β€œI know that you are only a stone which can neither bring benefit nor cause harm. Were it not that I had seen the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) kiss you, I would not have kissed you.”

Why are you wasting your time and he's referring to the Ka'aba itself not the black stone

1 Like

Re: What Is Inside The Black Box In Mecca Muslims Pray To by Viscuz: 9:56pm On Nov 14, 2023
AntiChristian:

Can you tell me the name of a mad prophet that raped a 9 years old child ?

2 Likes

Re: What Is Inside The Black Box In Mecca Muslims Pray To by AntiChristian: 3:17pm On Nov 15, 2023
Viscuz:

Can you tell me the name of a mad prophet that raped a 9 years old child ?

Your dad or grandpa!

(1) (Reply)

Another Teacher Of The Koran In Hot Soup / USA To Develop Biological Weapon To Destroy People's Receptivity To Islam / Austrailian Muslim Women On Football Mission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.