Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Scores Killed, Many Others Injured In A Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Scores Killed, Many Others Injured In A Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) (31460 Views)

Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) / Two Dead In Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) / All Passengers, New Wife, Killed In Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scores Killed, Many Others Injured In A Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by omooba969(m): 2:03pm On Nov 14, 2023
HardBishop:
we blacks don't value human life.. I swear. what's the role of the FRSC? WHy can't they check the truck carrying the container? why why why?
what's the duty of the fed govt and state govt......
can't they revitalize the roads or repair the crack damages? are we BLACK CURSED? this is total mess.... even lack of maintenance culture.
if found wanting punish the truck driver but no keep collecting bribes. black man black disease

The Awakening! grin
Re: Scores Killed, Many Others Injured In A Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by benjoggas: 2:05pm On Nov 14, 2023
May God repose the souls of the dead and grant quick recovery to the injured.Amen.
Re: Scores Killed, Many Others Injured In A Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 2:05pm On Nov 14, 2023
HardBishop:
we blacks don't value human life.. I swear. what's the role of the FRSC? WHy can't they check the truck carrying the container? why why why?
can't they revitalize the roads or repair the crack damages? are we BLACK CURSED? this is total mess.... even lack of maintenance culture.
if found wanting punish the truck driver but no keep collecting bribes. black man black disease

My point exactly...!

I have seen a tanker dropping fuel along the road, and it had successfully passed through at least 2 checkpoints.

This country go ever good like this?!! No one does his job properly and passionately.

1 Like

Re: Scores Killed, Many Others Injured In A Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by Theboss001: 2:05pm On Nov 14, 2023
HardBishop:

Useless imbecille stfu
This is an accident FFS, is there anywhere in the world accidents don't occur?
What has blacks go to do with this, are you cursed or something?
Re: Scores Killed, Many Others Injured In A Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by EagleSquare1(m): 2:06pm On Nov 14, 2023
You have just summarised my feelings. It's all just avoidable!
The government must bear all the burial costs and compensate all the families of the deceased.
The responsibility of protection of life and property rest on the shoulders of those in authority. And they have failed in this regard.
How long will it take to fix all the roads in this country?
You have billions going into private ventures on a daily basis, while the masses are left to their fate.
All these must end!

HardBishop:
Re: Scores Killed, Many Others Injured In A Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by Soulset(f): 2:08pm On Nov 14, 2023
YourMajesty:
Look at that lady and the guy trapped.... They've literally starred at the face of death.

I pray God spare their lives.

This is really sad.

Amen πŸ™ πŸ™
Re: Scores Killed, Many Others Injured In A Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by maxiuc(m): 2:09pm On Nov 14, 2023
The way I avoid this container trucks eeeeeh when driving I don't come close to it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Killed, Many Others Injured In A Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by omooba969(m): 2:09pm On Nov 14, 2023
YourMajesty:
Look at that lady and the guy trapped.... They've literally starred at the face of death.

I pray God spare their lives.

This is really sad.

Their limbs are probably shattered and it would be a life-changing experience for them.

1 Like

Re: Scores Killed, Many Others Injured In A Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by HITdemUP: 2:11pm On Nov 14, 2023
Angelfrost:
Nigeria has to be the only nation on Earth where such a preventable accident keeps being allowed to happen due to negligence.

Seems human lives truly have no value in this nation... Maybe, we are too populated and those in leadership positions have been tasked to do their best to help trim it down.

Cos, I don't understand why such heavy-duty trucks that are not properly secured are allowed to ply the highways alongside regular motorists... What are members of FRSC and VIO doing across the nation?!!

That vehicle passed so many checkpoints since leaving the wharf, and it didn't occur to any official to arrest the situation and prevent loss of lives.

Such an anyhow country. Spits!!!
Una too like rubbish this Country as any slight issue. Accidents like this happen in other Countries too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scores Killed, Many Others Injured In A Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by Quality20(m): 2:12pm On Nov 14, 2023
Was thinking was going to Γ§ that IDF dropped bombs
Re: Scores Killed, Many Others Injured In A Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 2:13pm On Nov 14, 2023
HITdemUP:

Una too like rubbish this Country as any slight issue. Accidents like this happen in other Countries too

Please, I beg you... Don't start that rubbish with me.

Take your misguided patriotism elsewhere.

Preventable accidents are not a norm in serious nations.

Do you know how many of this same accident we have had this year alone??! Or in the last 5 years?!!

Next thing, you will tell me Insecurity is normal in other nations... Or that corruption is in every government abroad.

SMH!!!

5 Likes

Re: Scores Killed, Many Others Injured In A Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by TUTU147: 2:13pm On Nov 14, 2023
This is terrible,may God Almighty continue to save us.Fg should do something urgent about this containers falling.
Re: Scores Killed, Many Others Injured In A Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by omooba969(m): 2:17pm On Nov 14, 2023
MrBiGGEST:
This is a terrible news! Damn
RIP to dead.
It’s saddening to see one mans mistakes can become a huge problem for a lot more individuals.

Amen πŸ™πŸΎ

Salient point! πŸ‘

One little thought, a big difference for everyone. πŸ™‚

1 Like

Re: Scores Killed, Many Others Injured In A Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by HardBishop: 2:30pm On Nov 14, 2023
EagleSquare1:
You have just summarised my feelings. It's all just avoidable!
The government must bear all the burial costs and compensate all the families of the deceased.
The responsibility of protection of life and property rest on the shoulders of those in authority. And they have failed in this regard.
How long will it take to fix all the roads in this country?
You have billions going into private ventures on a daily basis, while the masses are left to their fate.
All these must end!

but already lives have gone HABA....... does it mean we can't preserve our national assets?
this is what the WHITES or European are afraid of we BLACKS cos we lack of maintenance culture!!!
the law enforcement agency didn't abide by the rules of the game. FRSC and police did nothing. they should check the chains holding the container to the trucks. Enough of this prayers. let's do the right thing.
Re: Scores Killed, Many Others Injured In A Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by HardBishop: 2:32pm On Nov 14, 2023
TUTU147:
This is terrible,may God Almighty continue to save us.Fg should do something urgent about this containers falling.
Enough of these prayers, the FRSC didn't do the right thing and should be penalized... that what most European nation do.. infact have you seen them doing marathon prayers... NO!!!! they do the do why they love their nation
Re: Scores Killed, Many Others Injured In A Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by AmazingELixir: 2:32pm On Nov 14, 2023
shocked

Oops! Trendygists beats to this bad news.
Re: Scores Killed, Many Others Injured In A Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by omenka(m): 2:33pm On Nov 14, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Really?

On behalf of BAT, the president and C-in-C of the Fed Rep of Nigeria, I sincerely condole with the family of the departed souls.

Long live the president and C-in-C of the Fed Rep of Nigeria, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Long live the Fed Rep of Nigeria
Long live patriotic Nigerians.

Omenka, abeg let's condole with family members of the departed.
My sincere condolences to the departed. May their souls find eternal rest amen.

1 Like

Re: Scores Killed, Many Others Injured In A Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by Fatbam005: 2:33pm On Nov 14, 2023
HardBishop:
This is a race where everyone is fighting for what to eat . It seems black race is cursed . It very likely
Re: Scores Killed, Many Others Injured In A Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:46pm On Nov 14, 2023
HardBishop:

Just say you are cursed and stop generalizing it...Meanwhile, there's no part of the world accidents don't occure and yes just recently I read in the news how FRCN help some accident victims on the highway.

Change your mentality and maybe your life will be witnessing some positive change.

Re: Scores Killed, Many Others Injured In A Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by toprealman: 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2023
yinkus6750:
What a terrible incident.
That Ogbor hill slope needs a fly over.
The container truck might have failed break while descending the slope.
Serious traffic , thanks for the Army, that didn't allow the bale of clothes to be looted
Did you address the root cause here?
Re: Scores Killed, Many Others Injured In A Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by Cruzmaster: 2:51pm On Nov 14, 2023
This is the work of Tinubu trying to wipe us out of our land. The last time they organize Amala and Ewedu eating competition in Enugu with the aim of getting rid of our Igbo delicacy. Such attempt by Tinubu and Amotekun group should be resisted. This i have seen. Rip to the dead

1 Like

Re: Scores Killed, Many Others Injured In A Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by Franzinni: 2:54pm On Nov 14, 2023
Theboss001:

Useless imbecille stfu
This is an accident FFS, is there anywhere in the world accidents don't occur?
What has blacks go to do with this, are you cursed or something?
accident aside , it could have been avoided ... If not for the nigger brain... That backwards retarded irrational risk taking, none calculating, impulsive, lying , cheating , stealing, killing, corner cutting melanated brain.

It's a damn shame!!!!
Re: Scores Killed, Many Others Injured In A Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by toprealman: 2:59pm On Nov 14, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

Just say you are cursed and stop generalizing it...Meanwhile, there's no part of the world accidents don't occure and yes just recently I read in the news how FRCN help some accident victims on the highway.

Change your mentality and maybe your life will be witnessing some positive change.
I appreciate your effort in reading those reports.
Now we both know that every company/organization spice things up from a lil bit to a whole lot!
Check up most organizations sustainability report, you will wonder why we still have climate crisis.
Accidents occur everywhere, yes but the frequency, nature and outcomes varies greatly when you compare the two regimes.
Re: Scores Killed, Many Others Injured In A Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2023
AmazingELixir:
shocked

Oops! Trendygists beats Naija.cover to this bad news.

Hmmmmmmm
Re: Scores Killed, Many Others Injured In A Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by Otolomo1(m): 3:05pm On Nov 14, 2023
This kind of death shall not be portion of anyone of us...In God we prayπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Rest in peace to dead
Aonkuuse:

Source: https://trendygists.com/2023/11/14/fatal-accident-at-ogbor-hill-in-abia-scores-dead-many-others-injured-video/
Re: Scores Killed, Many Others Injured In A Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by Iluvmycontr3: 3:12pm On Nov 14, 2023
HardBishop:

The black race is no doubt yet in the process of evolving from gorillas to humans, hence it is quite difficult for them to maintain the course of civilisation like their white fellows. That's the truth, that's the truth πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ
Re: Scores Killed, Many Others Injured In A Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by Itiskdg121(m): 3:13pm On Nov 14, 2023
Say no more. "Black race is not only cursed, but Black race is a curse"'
I have been here in the UK for almost 2 years and I have only read about an accident involving 2 cars in the whole county with "no life lost".
I wonder how this people think that we can't. The only style of leadership the black man understands is Fraud and Oppression.
How I wish we can be recolonized, maybe we will get it right.
RIP to the lost souls. So unfortunate. Very unfortunate.
Ah God
HardBishop:
Re: Scores Killed, Many Others Injured In A Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by JAPAHTML: 3:14pm On Nov 14, 2023
yinkus6750:
What a terrible incident.
That Ogbor hill slope needs a fly over.
The container truck might have failed break while descending the slope.
Serious traffic , thanks for the Army, that didn't allow the bale of clothes to be looted
Nna men! exactly i usually follow that route to my uncles house, some idiotic tricycle ryders will be overspeeding while coming frm opobo juction i always yell at them
Re: Scores Killed, Many Others Injured In A Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by tjdaddy(m): 3:24pm On Nov 14, 2023
The roads in Abia particularly ABA re just sooooo bad....a commercial city deserved the top quality roads buh for Abia state...it's a huge no

1 Like

Re: Scores Killed, Many Others Injured In A Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by Jetbound: 3:24pm On Nov 14, 2023
HardBishop:

That’s a road safety checkpoint oo. All they do is collect bribe
Re: Scores Killed, Many Others Injured In A Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 3:26pm On Nov 14, 2023
Did that guy die with his eyes open or he is trying to rescue that lady . I don't understand

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Dances Gbe Body On A Moving Bus In Lagos (Photos) / Air Peace Acquires Embraer ERJ-145 Jet / Young Lady Dies After Being Crushed In A Fatal Accident While Travelling. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.