Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Scores Killed, Many Others Injured In A Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Scores Killed, Many Others Injured In A Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) (31459 Views)

Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) / Two Dead In Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) / All Passengers, New Wife, Killed In Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scores Killed, Many Others Injured In A Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by Theboss001: 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2023
Franzinni:
accident aside , it could have been avoided ... If not for the nigger brain... That backwards retarded irrational risk taking, none calculating, impulsive, lying , cheating , stealing, killing, corner cutting melanated brain.

It's a damn shame!!!!

B.S
Re: Scores Killed, Many Others Injured In A Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by RUDEBOYY(m): 3:31pm On Nov 14, 2023
For how long will trailer accidents like this happen before the government do something about small vehicle and heavy duty plying the route the same time.
If these heavy duty vehicles were been owned by poor civilians I know the case won't be the same
Re: Scores Killed, Many Others Injured In A Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by bentenny(m): 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2023
This is what transpires when no system in Nigeria is adequately functional!

Security zero
Electoral system zero
Judiciary on life support
Health comatose
Legislature Yes sir
Education almost dead
Economy zero
Executive zero
Corruption high
Manipulation high
Prostitution high
Internet scam ultra high
Re: Scores Killed, Many Others Injured In A Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 4:13pm On Nov 14, 2023
We are condoling people that lost their lives and you commented rubbis.h, let's be sensitive to human lives.
FuckingMachine:
Tinubu is trying to wipe out Igbos because of the total strike.
Re: Scores Killed, Many Others Injured In A Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by cococandy(f): 4:15pm On Nov 14, 2023
How many more people need to die before this issue is fixed? My goodness!
Re: Scores Killed, Many Others Injured In A Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by TrustNone: 4:59pm On Nov 14, 2023
mrprince01:

A friend residing there said they died on the spot.
you mean that guy and the lady are dead?
Re: Scores Killed, Many Others Injured In A Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by BabaHenry(m): 5:05pm On Nov 14, 2023
Theboss001:

Useless imbecille stfu
This is an accident FFS, is there anywhere in the world accidents don't occur?
What has blacks go to do with this, are you cursed or something?
You are senseless you idiot...
Did you even bother to read what the guy put up there before spewing the shit in your dead brain ?
Accident occur everywhere that's true but this one can be avoided if things are working in this country....
Re: Scores Killed, Many Others Injured In A Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by BabaHenry(m): 5:07pm On Nov 14, 2023
Angelfrost:

Please, I beg you... Don't start that rubbish with me.

Take your misguided patriotism elsewhere.

Preventable accidents are not a norm in serious nations.

Do you know how many of this same accident we have had this year alone??! Or in the last 5 years?!!

Next thing, you will tell me Insecurity is normal in other nations... Or that corruption is in every government abroad.

SMH!!!

Thank you for this response...
Those guys with dead brains trying so hard to be a useless Patriot
Re: Scores Killed, Many Others Injured In A Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by Theboss001: 5:15pm On Nov 14, 2023
BabaHenry:

You are senseless you idiot...
Did you even bother to read what the guy put up there before spewing the shit in your dead brain ?
Accident occur everywhere that's true but this one can be avoided if things are working in this country....

So the ones that happen elsewhere where things are working are what?
You chronic illiterate never cease to amaze me...But it's all good
Goats will be goats.
Re: Scores Killed, Many Others Injured In A Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 5:18pm On Nov 14, 2023
Theboss001:

Useless imbecille stfu
This is an accident FFS, is there anywhere in the world accidents don't occur?
What has blacks go to do with this, are you cursed or something?

The trailer didn't summersault.
This only points to one thing: the container was not properly strapped/secured to the trailer.

This is what inspection officers and the FRSC should sanction defaulters for but no, they're more interested in collecting illegal tithes and offerings at checkpoints.

In fact, it seems you could move any material across checkpoints if you have enough cash to distribute.
Just stuff a clenched fist and let it hang down beside the door as you drive past.

If this isn't abnormal then I don't know what else is.

1 Like

Re: Scores Killed, Many Others Injured In A Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by CJStarz: 5:35pm On Nov 14, 2023
Resetinc:
Sorry đŸ˜ĸ
That lady and the guy trapped inside a car ,
I pray they make it out alive â€Ļ 🙏 🙏

RIP to the dead
They were eventually pulled out. A caterpillar helped to pull out the container.
They were rushed to the hospital.

2 Likes

Re: Scores Killed, Many Others Injured In A Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by Resetinc: 5:43pm On Nov 14, 2023
CJStarz:

They were eventually pulled out. A caterpillar helped to pull out the container.
They were rushed to the hospital.

Thank God 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Quick recovery to them â€Ļ

Thanks for the update

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Killed, Many Others Injured In A Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by HITdemUP: 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2023
Angelfrost:

Please, I beg you... Don't start that rubbish with me.

Take your misguided patriotism elsewhere.

Preventable accidents are not a norm in serious nations.

Do you know how many of this same accident we have had this year alone??! Or in the last 5 years?!!

Next thing, you will tell me Insecurity is normal in other nations... Or that corruption is in every government abroad.

SMH!!!
You just a bitter soul . Chill and drink some water
Re: Scores Killed, Many Others Injured In A Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2023
HITdemUP:

You just a bitter soul . Chill and drink some water

...And you are the sweetest soul God ever created. Stay blessed.
Re: Scores Killed, Many Others Injured In A Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by fastseo: 9:00pm On Nov 14, 2023
That road was constructed to suck blood.
The state government should look into that road, come up with a design that will elevate the. Road a little.
Re: Scores Killed, Many Others Injured In A Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by captaininiobong(m): 10:04pm On Nov 14, 2023
Everyone wants to top up his or her blodd commitment for December. Before you leave your home, spend sometime to pray. Prayer actually allows you decree for yourself what you want. And if your words have power in the spirit, it will manifest in physical.
Re: Scores Killed, Many Others Injured In A Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by Lhoordshak714: 12:41am On Nov 15, 2023
Omg. This is very disheartening
Re: Scores Killed, Many Others Injured In A Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by Franzinni: 12:44am On Nov 15, 2023
Theboss001:

B.S
one opinion ..... And it's pretty much as relevant as
Re: Scores Killed, Many Others Injured In A Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by Xylon: 2:29am On Nov 15, 2023
HardBishop:
we blacks don't value human life.. I swear. what's the role of the FRSC? WHy can't they check the truck carrying the container? why why why?
what's the duty of the fed govt and state govt......
can't they revitalize the roads or repair the crack damages? are we BLACK CURSED? this is total mess.... even lack of maintenance culture.
if found wanting punish the truck driver but no keep collecting bribes. black man black disease
Oga these things happen everywhere. Whether developed or not, shit always happens!!!
Re: Scores Killed, Many Others Injured In A Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by Caseless: 6:18am On Nov 15, 2023
Resetinc:
Sorry đŸ˜ĸ
That lady and the guy trapped inside a car ,
I pray they make it out alive â€Ļ 🙏 🙏

RIP to the dead
their lower body would be really hit. I pray they're fine. May God intervene.

1 Like

Re: Scores Killed, Many Others Injured In A Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 9:07am On Nov 15, 2023
Railways should solve 80% of these death traps channel all these cargos and containers through railways.....but we prefer to build them to other countries than in ours! ...tufiakwa!! Zoological Republic of Niger Royal Company!!
Re: Scores Killed, Many Others Injured In A Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by Dickson178(m): 10:32am On Nov 15, 2023
Make I hear one day say PDP wan come back to rule again! ☚ī¸
Re: Scores Killed, Many Others Injured In A Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by MrJames007: 7:08pm On Nov 15, 2023
This is one of the horrible things I've seen in my life that saddens me. cry

Re: Scores Killed, Many Others Injured In A Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by mrprince01(m): 9:12pm On Nov 21, 2023
TrustNone:
you mean that guy and the lady are dead?
They survived. They were badly wounded but they are receiving intense care in one of the hospitals at aba and state govt is willing to clear their bills.

Sorry for the late reply.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Dances Gbe Body On A Moving Bus In Lagos (Photos) / Air Peace Acquires Embraer ERJ-145 Jet / Young Lady Dies After Being Crushed In A Fatal Accident While Travelling. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.