Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,814 members, 7,837,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Lewandowski: I’m In Good Terms With Yamal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lewandowski: I’m In Good Terms With Yamal (109 Views)

2016 — Sergio Ramos And 9 Year Old Lamine Yamal Enter The Pitch Together / Real Madrid Agree To Personal Terms With Brazilian Goalkeeper Alisson / Porto Agrees Terms With Oghenekaro Etebo, To Join Club In January (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lewandowski: I’m In Good Terms With Yamal by solbase10(m): 1:03pm On Nov 14, 2023
Barcelona striker Robert Lewandowski has debunked reports circulating in the media that he’s not in good terms with teenage teammate Lamine Yamal.

Recall that the Polish striker was heavily criticised after victory over Alaves for turning on Yamal after the youngster failed to pass to him in a goalscoring area.

However, in a chat with TribalFootball, Lewandowski said that he has no bad blood with Yamal.

“The situation is just a coincidence.

“It is a normal situation on the pitch between two players yelling at each other. There is no bad blood or bad intentions between me and Lamine. Everything is fine and there is nothing hidden in this situation.

“There really is nothing worth commenting on.”

Lewandowski is widely regarded as one of the best strikers in the world, and is considered by many to be one of the greatest centre-forwards of all time.

An accurate and efficient finisher with his head and both feet, Lewandowski is a prolific goalscorer, which has led him to be dubbed Lewangoalski.

A well-rounded forward, he is said to possess almost all the necessary qualities of a traditional number nine: height, strength, balance, pace, intelligent movement and proficiency with both feet.

Read also:https://www.completesports.com/lewandowski-im-in-good-terms-with-yamal/

(1) (Reply)

SWAN Commends Sports Development In Anambra, Honours CP Adeoye , IPMAN Boss / Play Game Try Luck / Xmas Bonanza On Sport Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.