Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

National Assembly, NNPC Headquarters Shut Down Over Labour Strike - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Assembly, NNPC Headquarters Shut Down Over Labour Strike (24892 Views)

Nationwide Blackout As TCN Shut Down National Grid Over Labour Strike / Lamidi Apapa Takes Over Labour Party, Declares Self As National Chairman / Labour Strike: Presidency, NASS Meet At VP's Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Assembly, NNPC Headquarters Shut Down Over Labour Strike by victorsola: 8:29pm On Nov 14, 2023
Shakirababy:

Oga enjoy the strike...no cap

We know una..bunch of sophisticated tribalist
which strike . The one wey they happen under you . Woos Wobi. Tribe is the reason I am me . On this issue . Ma tribe na ma tribe . End your life if u no like am.
Re: National Assembly, NNPC Headquarters Shut Down Over Labour Strike by Padipadi: 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2023
Mitsurugi:

Eeeyaaaaaah 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Isn't it surprising... Las las we'll all cry together 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Maybe I ll shed tears of joy but it's been long I cried that type cos I m not a sissy like you. But you are guaranteed tears of regrets as you eat beans at Kuje. Mind the way you portray hate speech anytime Nigeria hunger bites you. Don't just put the whole blame on Tinubu as if your ancestors didn't enjoyed the tenure of Babangida and Abacha in the past.
Let your head receive brain or else?
Re: National Assembly, NNPC Headquarters Shut Down Over Labour Strike by Padipadi: 8:57pm On Nov 14, 2023
Showguyz:

Approve and signed by who?.. The president
Let's say the president asked your elupeee sinators to put hand into fire, will they do that. Your eyes never opened that politics in Nigeria is for eating treasury and Obi and his goons were only crying cos they lost. Nor cos they meant well. LP senators should v used that N150m car to do good example.
Re: National Assembly, NNPC Headquarters Shut Down Over Labour Strike by julaion: 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2023
3ice9ce:
Peter Obi will be shining teeth in one corner.
His homeboy Ajaero is doing well.

This fool was on hibernation when Ikpeazu owed more than 30 months salary.
The Peter Obi pushing Ajaero owed doctors 1 year and 6 months salary when he was Governor.

But then, agenda must agend.
mumu like you wey lie up and down
Re: National Assembly, NNPC Headquarters Shut Down Over Labour Strike by 3ice9ce: 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2023
julaion:
mumu like you wey lie up and down

Na your papa be mumu. You no know say that Agulu fool dey owe Civil servants when he be Anambra Governor?
Deny make I bring proof to show how stupid you are.
Re: National Assembly, NNPC Headquarters Shut Down Over Labour Strike by Shakirababy(f): 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2023
victorsola:
which strike . The one wey they happen under you . Woos Wobi. Tribe is the reason I am me . On this issue . Ma tribe na ma tribe . End your life if u no like am.

Who is this dirty stinking irritating imp quoting me this night?

Young fool dont be stupid...get lost
Re: National Assembly, NNPC Headquarters Shut Down Over Labour Strike by Showguyz: 6:51am On Nov 15, 2023
Padipadi:

Let's say the president asked your elupeee sinators to put hand into fire, will they do that. Your eyes never opened that politics in Nigeria is for eating treasury and Obi and his goons were only crying cos they lost. Nor cos they meant well. LP senators should v used that N150m car to do good example.
Am no an lp supporter neither am I a pdp supporter
Call a spade a spade, don't suffer and smile
Re: National Assembly, NNPC Headquarters Shut Down Over Labour Strike by Padipadi: 6:58am On Nov 15, 2023
Showguyz:

Am no an lp supporter neither am I a pdp supporter
Call a spade a spade, don't suffer and smile
Haven't I called a spade a spade an an axe an axe?
APC is evil. Correct!
LP too is evil. Their reps, senators, govs and other elected officers that should serve as keeper of Treasury by exposing the mammoth earning of politicians went to posts to eat more and keep quiet. Meaning their party isn't ready for reduction in cost of governance.
Does it make sense for a senator of LP that rode on obidient mantra to be using N150m SUV?
Motor N150m?
Them dey travel go heaven?
In this biting hard economy!
Re: National Assembly, NNPC Headquarters Shut Down Over Labour Strike by victorsola: 8:19am On Nov 15, 2023
Shakirababy:

Who is this dirty stinking irritating imp quoting me this night?

Young fool dont be stupid...get lost
no be your mama enter my post with her dirty puns dey talk rubish. U better run along . Make I no curse your mama.
Re: National Assembly, NNPC Headquarters Shut Down Over Labour Strike by julaion: 8:52am On Nov 15, 2023
3ice9ce:

Na your papa be mumu. You no know say that Agulu fool dey owe Civil servants when he be Anambra Governor?
Deny make I bring proof to show how stupid you are.
see food oh grin ur papa wey dey fvck all those mad women for market,na u be the result of that wasted sperm grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sidikat Motunrayo Adetoun Weds. Osinbajo, Sanusi At Awujale Daughter's Wedding / Makarfi Replies Wike On Planting Of Moles: PDP Also Planted Moles In Opposition / RUGA Suspension Victory For Nigeria- Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.