Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Another Flopped Nationwide Strike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Flopped Nationwide Strike (3753 Views)

Labour Party: Yet Another Flopped Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State. / PDP Mocks Oyetola Over Flopped LG Poll, Vows To Disband Outcome Of Election / PDP Mocks Buhari Over Flopped North Central Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Flopped Nationwide Strike by Mantul: 9:15am On Nov 15, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Get a job man, trolling is not a job... wow , a grown man wasting his time like this is shocking shocked

He's been paid na his job
Re: Another Flopped Nationwide Strike by CallmeTrinity: 9:17am On Nov 15, 2023
Mantul:

He's been paid na his job

No wonder 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Another Flopped Nationwide Strike by IamAtikulate: 9:44am On Nov 15, 2023
Tochi360:
Apc is the worst thing to befall this Country.
Na better market We buy from Apc hand o😀
Look at where you are living? You no even shame to post this nonsense on the internet.

Problem of Nigeria is poor people.

Walai
Re: Another Flopped Nationwide Strike by Tochi360: 9:57am On Nov 15, 2023
IamAtikulate:

Look at where you are living? You no even shame to post this nonsense on the internet.

Problem of Nigeria is poor people.

Walai

Loll where who is living😀😀
Hunger and poverty don wreck dis one brain finish😀😀 grin
Re: Another Flopped Nationwide Strike by Thomthom(m): 10:01am On Nov 15, 2023
YesDaddy1:
Let them be playing.
As I dey like this (2:47pm) I dey enjoy light pa-pa-ra-pa!

Ajaero of NLC OLC (Obidient Labor congress) cannot ground d activities of 250 million Nigerians bcus of d beating he received at the hands of his brethren in IMO state, impossicant!
cool
Na waoo see fingers, see ceiling. Na one room u dey stay... All these ones no get responsibility na. Just go play ball for outside make sensible ones dey observe how the Nation won be
Re: Another Flopped Nationwide Strike by danelson007(m): 10:05am On Nov 15, 2023
YesDaddy1:
Let them be playing.
As I dey like this (2:47pm) I dey enjoy light pa-pa-ra-pa!

Ajaero of NLC OLC (Obidient Labor congress) cannot ground d activities of 250 million Nigerians bcus of d beating he received at the hands of his brethren in IMO state, impossicant!
cool

Oh men, are you sure you are not a chicken? Why will they not give you light when it's only one bulb n probably one standing fan you have?

No wonder you support bad government.

You want everyone to be at your level. Kai.

Guy you sure say you they eat?

Sorry oh.
Re: Another Flopped Nationwide Strike by Abagworo(m): 10:37am On Nov 15, 2023
The strike started today and it is already successful. NLC is the last hope of workers
Re: Another Flopped Nationwide Strike by Ikaeniyan0: 11:03am On Nov 15, 2023
Abagworo:
The strike started today and it is already successful. NLC is the last hope of workers
The strike started yesterday
Re: Another Flopped Nationwide Strike by Irupetepete: 11:12am On Nov 15, 2023
helinues:

All Obidients are living in Mansion. Don't mind the Apc supporters.

that's you people's problem, I will forever support sowore, not everyone is as stupid as you lots
Re: Another Flopped Nationwide Strike by BabbanBura(m): 12:05pm On Nov 15, 2023
helinues:
The nationwide strike was so massive that the strikers abi na defenders couldn't post photos across Nigeria on how workers observed the strike.

Another flopped one, when would proxy opposition NLC just rest and allow the government to focus..

Shame on all those who expected the strike to have paralyzed the economy of the country.

Better Nigeria Ahead with his Excellency Bola Tinubu.

Ahead ahead

I thought this guys is reasonable and sensible woo! Na wa woo, True true sapa na bastard

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obj Removes V.p Atiku From Office / My Achievements On 7-point Agenda- Yar’adua / Fashola Ask President Goodluck Important Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.