Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,118 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:16 AM

GEJ's Speech At Commonwealth Business Forum, Australia (Video) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GEJ's Speech At Commonwealth Business Forum, Australia (Video) (5380 Views)

Poll: How would you rate President Godluck Jonathan's speech in this video?

Poor: 61% (26 votes)
Average: 19% (8 votes)
Good: 4% (2 votes)
Great: 14% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

NLNG Panics As US, Australia Enter Gas Market / English/australia Football Pools Betting Club / Nigeria Business Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ's Speech At Commonwealth Business Forum, Australia (Video) by mukina2: 4:44pm On Oct 27, 2011
Re: GEJ's Speech At Commonwealth Business Forum, Australia (Video) by Benzora(m): 5:41pm On Oct 27, 2011
Very un-inspiring, his eyes were not off that document for once. I have seen this happen too many times to attach any form of value to empty words. For the governors, no investor will be stupid enough to come and invest in a jungle without access roads and security of life, property and investment. Total waste of my time watching.
Re: GEJ's Speech At Commonwealth Business Forum, Australia (Video) by Afam4eva(m): 5:43pm On Oct 27, 2011
I hope his wife did not speak sha cos i think she's the one standing beside him.
Re: GEJ's Speech At Commonwealth Business Forum, Australia (Video) by marcar(m): 5:45pm On Oct 27, 2011
Re: GEJ's Speech At Commonwealth Business Forum, Australia (Video) by marcus1234: 6:54pm On Oct 27, 2011
Re: GEJ's Speech At Commonwealth Business Forum, Australia (Video) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:34pm On Oct 27, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy

afam4eva:

I hope his wife did not speak sha cos i think she's the one standing beside him.
Re: GEJ's Speech At Commonwealth Business Forum, Australia (Video) by Daiquiri: 8:12pm On Oct 27, 2011
afam4eva:

^

Oh yeah she did at the 9:49 mark
Re: GEJ's Speech At Commonwealth Business Forum, Australia (Video) by WebSurfer(m): 8:55pm On Oct 27, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: GEJ's Speech At Commonwealth Business Forum, Australia (Video) by Aderupoko2: 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2011
Our President shaar
Re: GEJ's Speech At Commonwealth Business Forum, Australia (Video) by LagosBoi2(m): 9:14pm On Oct 27, 2011
I am ashamed to have this guy as my president, I have seen other presidents talking from their brain not from papers written by special advisers. Nonsense angry
Re: GEJ's Speech At Commonwealth Business Forum, Australia (Video) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 27, 2011
Can we plz scrap first lady position?
Re: GEJ's Speech At Commonwealth Business Forum, Australia (Video) by mbulela: 10:31pm On Oct 27, 2011
Re: GEJ's Speech At Commonwealth Business Forum, Australia (Video) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:59pm On Oct 27, 2011
[size=13pt]I dunno really think she contribute to this whole conversation (s) . . . if true , that means we're on a long thing ! lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy [/size]
Re: GEJ's Speech At Commonwealth Business Forum, Australia (Video) by xpagnol: 5:00am On Oct 28, 2011
AM NOT INTERESTED IN GEJ, HIS SPEECH NOR HIS WIFE FOR NOW, JUST WAITIN FOR HIM TO START THE SUBSIDY REMOVAL WITHOUT PROPER THINGS IN PLACE THEN I SHALL TO KNOW HIM AND HIS ACTIVITIES LIKE THE LYBIANS GOT TO KNOW GHADAFII, WE SHALL TELL HIM THAT HE DOES JNOT LOVE NIGERIA MORE THAN THE NIGERIANS WHO VOTED FOR HIM TO GIVE THEM SHOES FOR SCHOOL AND A NSHELTER TO SLEEP, NONSENSE
Re: GEJ's Speech At Commonwealth Business Forum, Australia (Video) by babaowo: 7:26am On Oct 28, 2011
inspiration is from heart.
Re: GEJ's Speech At Commonwealth Business Forum, Australia (Video) by nairapark: 8:13am On Oct 28, 2011
Please let's spare our President a little. He tried sha. grin
Re: GEJ's Speech At Commonwealth Business Forum, Australia (Video) by alienvirus: 9:01am On Oct 28, 2011
babaowo:

inspiration is from heart.

In the world of GEJ, Inspiration is from the sheets of paper
Re: GEJ's Speech At Commonwealth Business Forum, Australia (Video) by desthan(m): 9:20am On Oct 28, 2011
alienvirus:

In the world of GEJ, Inspiration is from the sheets of paper

I bow o!, always reading form the paper, even the commonest sentence he still needs to read it religiously from the paper without blinking. . . . no substance at all, no product. . . can't even make a clear policy statement and expatiate on it for good 20mins without looking at the paper. . . but when its time to say, i'm not a General, i'm not a Dictator, i'm not a Lion, I'm not a Monkey, he says this without a paper. . Arrant Mess.
Re: GEJ's Speech At Commonwealth Business Forum, Australia (Video) by Kx: 9:40am On Oct 28, 2011
When he cant deploy facebook to copy and paste his speech, what do u expect?
Re: GEJ's Speech At Commonwealth Business Forum, Australia (Video) by felxdIncicanda(m): 10:02am On Oct 28, 2011
flex belt ebay is the only choice when people want to get massive strength.
Re: GEJ's Speech At Commonwealth Business Forum, Australia (Video) by babyboy3(m): 10:18am On Oct 28, 2011
He needs to spend a week with Barack Obama and learn how to make a speech and also engaging the audience
Re: GEJ's Speech At Commonwealth Business Forum, Australia (Video) by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 28, 2011
All hail the Lamb of Aso Rock . . . grin grin grin
Re: GEJ's Speech At Commonwealth Business Forum, Australia (Video) by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 28, 2011
I wonder if he ever took his eyes off that paper he was reading.
Re: GEJ's Speech At Commonwealth Business Forum, Australia (Video) by agog: 12:24pm On Oct 28, 2011
HNosegbe:

I wonder if he ever took his eyes off that paper he was reading.
u fall my hand, how will he ever took off his eyes from the materials, when he himself know that he is into plagiarism. grin grin grin
Re: GEJ's Speech At Commonwealth Business Forum, Australia (Video) by Princek12(m): 12:28pm On Oct 28, 2011
So NTA is still broadcasting in the ancient analog system. Since Analog, there has been regular digital TV, and now HDTV. Naija don suffer.
Re: GEJ's Speech At Commonwealth Business Forum, Australia (Video) by dbrindalik(m): 12:30pm On Oct 28, 2011
The matchless message, is pleasant to me smiley
Re: GEJ's Speech At Commonwealth Business Forum, Australia (Video) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 28, 2011
agog:

u fall my hand, how will he ever took off his eyes from the materials, when he himself know that he is into plagiarism. grin grin grin

Ma wa for u o. . . grin
Re: GEJ's Speech At Commonwealth Business Forum, Australia (Video) by maxygirl(f): 2:55pm On Oct 28, 2011
President Jonathan Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Wife Patience
October 28, 2011

By Osagie Alonge

The Jonathan's celebrate in Australia

The first lady of Nigeria Mrs. Patience Jonathan was given a ‘surprise birthday’ party by her husband President Goodluck Jonathan in Perth, Australia on Wednesday, October 26, 2011, PM News reported.

Guests included the Governor of Benue State, Gabriel Suswam (who conducted the birthday ceremony) and key aides.

The President and First lady had travelled to Australia to participate in the 2011 Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting (CHOGM).

But an Australian publication ‘The Australian’ reported that President Jonathan missed the two speeches he was scheduled to deliver at the Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting.

According to the article written by Amanda O’Brien, Jonathan was scheduled to ‘outline his country’s mining potential’. He was represented by the Nigerian Mines and Steel Minister Musa Mohammed Sada.

There is still no explanation on why Mr President, who reportedly led a delegation of 120 people to Australia, failed to appear for his scheduled speeches. The forum will end on October 30.

Source: http://www.thenetng.com/2011/10/28/president-jonathan-throws-surprise-birthday-bash-for-wife-patience/

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Floor Washing Machine For Marble, Granite And Tiles / Cheap Wedding Gowns In Lagos / Do You Need Supply Of Safety Equipment And PPES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.