Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Where Can I Get Floor Washing Machine For Marble, Granite And Tiles - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Can I Get Floor Washing Machine For Marble, Granite And Tiles (5323 Views)

How To Make LIQUID SOAP (used For Washing Dishes, Cars, Clothes, Windows Etc.)? / Au Wooden Blind,vertical,pvc Blind ,doors And Tiles / Au Doors,wooden Blinds,vertical Blinds,vertical Blinds And Tiles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Floor Washing Machine For Marble, Granite And Tiles by onyfrank: 9:39am On Oct 09, 2012
Hi my good people of Nairaland,am into industrial/commercial cleaning services and am looking for where to get and buy floor washing machine for Marbles, granites and tiles and for polishing which will be a plus to my job.
so if you have any or ideal of where i will get it, pls contact me on 07062098274 or frank_onyebuchi@yahoo.com.
i will like to get the price too. thanks
Re: Where Can I Get Floor Washing Machine For Marble, Granite And Tiles by naijacutee(f): 8:46am On Oct 19, 2012
Hi there, I might be able to help with these products :

http://www.icanstock.com/?wpsc-product=hoover-f38pq-floor-polisher
http://www.icanstock.com/?wpsc-product=bissell-carpet-and-hardfloor-cleaning-machine

The prices are those stated on the website.
We can procure these for you from the UK if you can't find any locally, and we can reduce the delivery costs if you want to buy both items.

Let me know if you'd like these.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Floor Washing Machine For Marble, Granite And Tiles by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 19, 2012
onyfrank: Hi my good people of Nairaland,am into industrial/commercial cleaning services and am looking for where to get and buy floor washing machine for Marbles, granites and tiles and for polishing which will be a plus to my job.
so if you have any or ideal of where i will get it, pls contact me on 07062098274 or frank_onyebuchi@yahoo.com.
i will like to get the price too. thanks

You can order direct from alibaba express. Alibaba experess is chinese website that shipped international
but you have to be extral careful in dealing with sellers.
http://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale/wholesale-alibaba-express.html
If you need help, i can help you from china. Send your request with specifications, Meet your specification and shipped it to you in Nigeria.
Note: It is Payment on delivery.
let me know if that will works for you.
Re: Where Can I Get Floor Washing Machine For Marble, Granite And Tiles by debadest: 8:36pm On Oct 23, 2012
MicoStar Mall www.micostarmall.com. They are really good and been rated by Google and customers the best and safest place for people living in Nigeria and Africa to shop online and receive their goods directly from US,Europe and Asia. I use them alot.Good luck with your shopping.
Re: Where Can I Get Floor Washing Machine For Marble, Granite And Tiles by kunlekunle: 6:30am On Oct 24, 2012
mcgman025:

You can order direct from alibaba express. Alibaba experess is chinese website that shipped international
If you need help, i can help you from china. Send your request with specifications, Meet your specification and shipped it to you in Nigeria.

are you based in china.
whats your price for items from china.
how do you deal with FOB items and agricultural goods from china to nigeria.
Re: Where Can I Get Floor Washing Machine For Marble, Granite And Tiles by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 24, 2012
kunlekunle:

are you based in china.
whats your price for items from china.
how do you deal with FOB items and agricultural goods from china to nigeria.

Yes i based in china as a sales manager for chinese company
For the price, you have to send me your specification and i can get you a good competative price.
FOB means you have to arrange for shipper by your self which i think will be difficult for you
if you don't have any contact here in china so we normally quote CIF price.
Our company have another payment opportunity which we can help you pay for your order and accept LC for One year.
you can read more in my last post here on Niraland or contact me @ vp03@hanvyzj.com
Mobile: 0086- 186 0386 8860
Fax: (86 371)5562 6858
Re: Where Can I Get Floor Washing Machine For Marble, Granite And Tiles by onyfrank: 6:31pm On Oct 29, 2012
thanks all, i will check all u stated, then will give feed back
Re: Where Can I Get Floor Washing Machine For Marble, Granite And Tiles by onyfrank: 6:33pm On Oct 29, 2012
debadest: MicoStar Mall www.micostarmall.com. They are really good and been rated by Google and customers the best and safest place for people living in Nigeria and Africa to shop online and receive their goods directly from US,Europe and Asia. I use them alot.Good luck with your shopping.

the site ain't opening
Re: Where Can I Get Floor Washing Machine For Marble, Granite And Tiles by onyfrank: 6:36pm On Oct 29, 2012
naijacutee: Hi there, I might be able to help with these products :

http://www.icanstock.com/?wpsc-product=hoover-f38pq-floor-polisher
http://www.icanstock.com/?wpsc-product=bissell-carpet-and-hardfloor-cleaning-machine

The prices are those stated on the website.
We can procure these for you from the UK if you can't find any locally, and we can reduce the delivery costs if you want to buy both items.

Let me know if you'd like these.
yea am intrested, email me on frank_onyebuchi@yahoo.com
0706209874. thanks
Re: Where Can I Get Floor Washing Machine For Marble, Granite And Tiles by bagsland(m): 8:27am On Oct 30, 2012
Hai,you can source the related suppliers on www.made-in-china.com where there are very reputable manufacturers.
Re: Where Can I Get Floor Washing Machine For Marble, Granite And Tiles by onyfrank: 12:22am On Nov 01, 2012
mcgman025:

give me ur email addrex, tanx

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Virtual Credit/debit Card. / Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World / Who Can Give Me A Quote For Bakery Equipments?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.