Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,030 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Graduate Trainees,etc Wanted - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainees,etc Wanted (2495 Views)

Nationwide Graduate Trainees At Dragnet Solutions Limited / Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 / Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Trainees,etc Wanted by jojovina08: 4:57pm On Oct 27, 2011
We are into Partnership with GLOBACOM, Nigeria’s second national Carrier. We are into the marketing and sales of GLO Post paid Products like; CUG, Post Paid lines, Blackberries, Modems, Recharge cards, etc.

We have offices in Abuja, Lagos, Edo State, Akwa Ibom, Sokoto, Kaduna, Zamfara and Gombe states. We require individuals that will fill up the vacancies in the above states and our new offices coming up in Jigawa, Taraba, Bauchi, Kano, Adamawa, Plateau, Anambra, Borno, Yobe, Katsina, Niger, Kebbi, Kogi, Benue, Abia, Nasarawa, Rivers, and Kwara states.
Individuals that are applying for the positions below, must reside in the states they are applying for and the states must be one of the above states.

1. GRADUATE TRAINEE (MARKETING)

Requirements
A. Must be a fresh graduate in any discipline(HND or B.Sc)
B. Must have a Flair for sales and Marketing.
C. Must be computer literate
D. Must not be more that 30 yrs.

Remuneration
1.5m Per Annum

2. SALES EXECUTIVES

Requirements
A. Must have a minimum of OND
B. Must have a Flair for sales

Remuneration
1.2m Per Annum

3. STATE CORDINATORS/SUB-DEALERS

Requirements
B. Must have an office space
C. Must have computers, printers and internet connections
D. Must have a minimum of 3 marketers.
E. Must be computer literate
F. Must not be more that 40 yrs.

Remuneration
5.2m Per Annum and Profit sharing.

4. SALES MANAGER

Requirements
A. Must have a minimum of B.Sc or HND in any discipline.
B. Must have an MBA or M.Sc
C. Minimum of 6 yrs working Experience.
D. Must be computer literate
E. Must not be more that 35 yrs.

Remuneration
5.2m Per Annum and Profit sharing.

5. LOGISTICS MANAGER
Requirements
B. Minimum of 5yrs working experience in a Logistics company.

Remuneration
4.2m Per Annum

If you meet the requirements above, kindly send your cv to jobs.onenetwork2011@gmail.com or jobs2011@onenetworkng.com on or before Friday – 7/11/2011. STATING THE POSITION YOU APPLIED FOR, YOUR NAME, PHONE NUMBER AND LOCATION as title of message. For example SALES EXECUTIVE, KEN ISAH, 0805690299, KEBBI.

ONLY Applications from these sates will be processed; Jigawa, Taraba, Bauchi, Kano, Adamawa, Plateau, Anambra, Borno, Yobe, Katsina, Niger, Kebbi, Kogi, Benue, Abia, Nasarawa, Rivers, Lagos, Edo State, Akwa Ibom, Sokoto, Kaduna, Zamfara and Gombe and Kwara states.
Re: Graduate Trainees,etc Wanted by boneruns(m): 6:10pm On Oct 27, 2011
if truly this job exist i bet you wouldn't advertise it, your family members would have taken the slots. Kindly tell us the name of your coy. The same format of application as host pavilion. Nonsense people.
Re: Graduate Trainees,etc Wanted by kayswag100(m): 11:37pm On Oct 27, 2011
Hmmm, c format!
Here comes another scammer.NLanders, beware!
Re: Graduate Trainees,etc Wanted by jojovina08: 4:45pm On Oct 28, 2011
Recruitment ends next week.
Re: Graduate Trainees,etc Wanted by omoadara(m): 6:09pm On Oct 28, 2011
Dear scammer, dont you think Nairaland is not meant for DULLS?
Re: Graduate Trainees,etc Wanted by Gfavour(f): 6:52pm On Oct 28, 2011
J
boneruns:

if truly this job exist i bet you wouldn't advertise it, your family members would have taken the slots. Kindly tell us the name of your coy. The same format of application as host pavilion. Nonsense people.

Boneruns,

I really Gbadun your missile against jojovina08. weytin! With the spate of unemployment in the country, some frustrated graduate settled for jobs of less than =N= 20,000, how on earth could this openings be available and the so-called jojovina08 will now throw it open to the floor, when he himself (I'm not sure) does not have tangible job at hand?

I'm just happy that NairaLander.com has some thoughtful and intelligent people who have inner eyes to weigh possibilities. Jojovina08 and any one who loves to make money through global Telecom business should register at www.TalkTooMuch.Net. At least I know you can make international calls for as low as =N=2/min there and once you become a reseller you will have a free website to promote your business and fix your personal rate at =N=3.5/min or far more.
Re: Graduate Trainees,etc Wanted by omoadara(m): 7:11pm On Oct 28, 2011
Nairaland is just too good to dish out any scammer because our eyes and minds are sensitive
Gfavour:

J
Boneruns,

I really Gbadun your missile against jojovina08. weytin! With the spate of unemployment in the country, some frustrated graduate settled for jobs of less than =N= 20,000, how on earth could this openings be available and the so-called jojovina08 will now throw it open to the floor, when he himself (I'm not sure) does not have tangible job at hand?

I'm just happy that NairaLander.com has some thoughtful and intelligent people who have inner eyes to weigh possibilities. Jojovina08 and any one who loves to make money through global Telecom business should register at www.TalkTooMuch.Net. At least I know you can make international calls for as low as =N=2/min there and once you become a reseller you will have a free website to promote your business and fix your personal rate at =N=3.5/min or far more.
Re: Graduate Trainees,etc Wanted by XavierSmiley: 8:06pm On Oct 28, 2011
angry bloody scammer!
Re: Graduate Trainees,etc Wanted by bright10: 3:42am On Oct 29, 2011
THIS COMPANY HAS FOUR NAMES > GLOBE STAR , DOVE CARE,HOSTPAVALLION. IT IS SIMPLY MARKETING OF CUG,
Re: Graduate Trainees,etc Wanted by jojovina08: 9:24am On Oct 29, 2011
Interviews started Today(Saturday), we will know if it is real or not.
Re: Graduate Trainees,etc Wanted by joyblinks(f): 10:09am On Oct 29, 2011
@jojovina08

Mr. Man. Interview starts today 29/10/2011? when the stated last submission day is 7/11/2011?

hmmmm, ok ooo,
Re: Graduate Trainees,etc Wanted by okpueze: 11:15am On Oct 29, 2011
@joyblinks

There is going to be another interview next week. Don't say what you don't know. Not everyone is a fraudster. The application will end next week Friday, doesn't mean that you can start interviewing people.

Please apply now or drop your name or phone number and i will personally tell them to invite all those that are negative minded. I will see if you can even pass the interview and the test. Please drop your names and phone numbers.

Thanks.
Re: Graduate Trainees,etc Wanted by boneruns(m): 11:57am On Oct 29, 2011
@okpueze from host pavillion.

You are so predictatble. You thought posting jobs with different i.d's will deceive us to not knowing who you really are? You think you can entice us with fake pay package? Hungry man like you want to pay workers in millions?

I really got you at this one. No matter how you try harder, you will not get any one to subscribe to fake job.

Go give your family members your silly commission job. Monkey the work under sun, while baboon sit down under aircon for borrowed office. Do you stil borrow the same office at suite 10, kingsway building, Marina?

Why not fix an interview on working day? Hahaha! I remember you borrowed the office, probably the real owner will be busy with it.
Go away with your stupid job.

(1) (Reply)

Federal Inland Revenue Aptitude Test Is Out / Gap Batch A Test Invitation In Uyo / Reputable School In Amuwo-odofin L.G.A., Lagos Is Hiring Experienced Teachers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.