Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Tinubu Meets IDB Management In Saudi, Negotiates Multi-billion Dollar Funding - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Meets IDB Management In Saudi, Negotiates Multi-billion Dollar Funding (17308 Views)

Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery / Sheikh Ahmad Gumi: The Nigerian Cleric Who Negotiates With Bandits -BBC Monitor / Tinubu Meets Atiku At Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Meets IDB Management In Saudi, Negotiates Multi-billion Dollar Funding by bitingcool: 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2023
I hope after this meeting, they will not banish 500 people from Saudi because misfortune trails him after every Arab meeting. The co.ca.in.e lord can fund the country by himself instead of begging in arms from the Arabs that disdain him and all he stands for
Re: Tinubu Meets IDB Management In Saudi, Negotiates Multi-billion Dollar Funding by Komu1048(m): 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

God bless His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR)

Some unscrupulous lots have chosen to never appreciate the great efforts of His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR). We remained undeterred or overwhelmed by the propagandas of ill Durocs. With our patriotism, zeal and hunger for success, we will put them all to shame.

Our planned successes has been heard from the heights of Kilimanjaro to the banks of the Nile. Across all Earthly places where sane humans inhabit, they know our successes are guaranteed.

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria

Effort kee u there, some of us have turn our back on him already. The man just scam us, I regretted supporting him
Re: Tinubu Meets IDB Management In Saudi, Negotiates Multi-billion Dollar Funding by isaachi4u: 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2023
I hope the infrastructure he is negotiates is for Islamic poeple.bc not for me. grin
Re: Tinubu Meets IDB Management In Saudi, Negotiates Multi-billion Dollar Funding by KwuoteYourFada: 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2023
Dittodat:

Yet your brothers and sisters are running to the same SW on a daily basis. What does that say about your own leaders?
What does that say about Igbos in general if you are abandoning your land like a plague to run to the same SW?
Lagos and other SW states are full of Igbos, and more are coming. The moment you are born and can crawl out of your mother's shit-hole, you are already dreaming of the SW. You are calling your brothers and uncles to come and get you and take you to Lagos.
🤡🤡🤡🤡

Typical Yoruba logic!

Every single igbo person lives in SW.

Una people full here! Untravelled caveman!
Re: Tinubu Meets IDB Management In Saudi, Negotiates Multi-billion Dollar Funding by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2023
u leave cash cow (Nigeria delta) at home dey go chase wetin u nor knw for outside!

Who do us like dis?
Re: Tinubu Meets IDB Management In Saudi, Negotiates Multi-billion Dollar Funding by wealthyprince(m): 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2023
Tommorrow now we go shout islamization agenda....This romance is looking good, but Saudi is looking forward to marriage. If you know you will not marry somebody dont eat his money.
Re: Tinubu Meets IDB Management In Saudi, Negotiates Multi-billion Dollar Funding by nedu666: 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2023
Since obj, every president keeps going abroad looking for foreign investment yet no improvement in the lives of Nigerians. Where are all the investment by buhari?
Re: Tinubu Meets IDB Management In Saudi, Negotiates Multi-billion Dollar Funding by evanvick: 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2023
If nothing is done at the soonest time, this will destroy us and our unborn children
Re: Tinubu Meets IDB Management In Saudi, Negotiates Multi-billion Dollar Funding by Dittodat: 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
🤡🤡🤡🤡

Typical Yoruba logic!

Every single igbo person lives in SW.

Una people full here! Untravelled caveman!

We have more than enough Igbos in other parts of Nigeria to wonder who is left in Igbo land.
Who's people full where? I have been to the SE before. I stayed there for a week and traveled extensively throughout Igbo land. You can lie to others but not to me. There are a few Yorubas here and there, some Northerners and other tribes, but nothing compared to the level of Igbos in Lagos, Ibadan, and other major SW cities. In fact, we are beginning to have too many Igbos in my own small town of Epe. They are flocking in like crazy.
Re: Tinubu Meets IDB Management In Saudi, Negotiates Multi-billion Dollar Funding by texas1990(m): 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2023
Feintline:
Tinubu and his team scamming Nigerians with propagandas upon propaganda.

I can bet my life that this report of saudi personal deal with Nigeria are blatant lies nothing serious and media white wash.
Instead of using ur youthful age think better things na lie, na hatred you following all ur life, by the time Tinunbu get out of aso rock you would be 80 years wasteful live.
Re: Tinubu Meets IDB Management In Saudi, Negotiates Multi-billion Dollar Funding by Bluntemperor: 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2023
Feintline:
I can bet my life that this report of saudi personal deal with Nigeria are blatant lies nothing serious and media white wash.

You be Mumu because President Tinubu's intenary is well broadcasted all over the newstand and is not hidden!
Why are some of you so live in hatred for we know those who still wants a better life in Nigeria!
Na wa for Una!
Re: Tinubu Meets IDB Management In Saudi, Negotiates Multi-billion Dollar Funding by Lawalemi(m): 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2023
Seeking validation all over the world. Only God knows what percentage he's signing in reserve for his grandchildren.

Corruption sef dey form achiever.
Re: Tinubu Meets IDB Management In Saudi, Negotiates Multi-billion Dollar Funding by Kaiser20: 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2023
I dey pity Tinubu too much.
He would have rebuilt Nigeria if he had the idea, but he can't.
Re: Tinubu Meets IDB Management In Saudi, Negotiates Multi-billion Dollar Funding by isholex: 7:57pm On Nov 14, 2023
Dittodat:

Dumbest retard.
The last time I checked, I'm yet to see any of your elected representatives stand up and ask for independence.
Do you expect the govt to listen to any idiotic rag-tag lunatic asking for independence?
Do you think it's only in Nigeria that some fools and lunatics are always asking to be let go? Even in the US, we have some that will live to make Cali and Texas independent states. Do you think the US govt will just allow them to walk away simply because some lunatic is asking for it.
You have one deranged midget in Finland making a demand of the Federal Govt of Nigeria, and you expect the govt to just ok, bye.
You must be dumber than a piece of rock and a complete retard if you think that's the way Nations are formed.
Even some Yorubas want an independent Yoruba state. Do you think a majority of us will support that? Nope, I don't, and they can't force me to join them.

Tell your elected representatives, like your Governors, Senators, and House members, to make motions in the National Assembly for independence and separation. Until then pls STFU.
Oh, by the way, for people that want to be left alone so badly, you will think that a lot of you would have stayed in your land, but no. The opposite is the case. You want to be left alone while at the same time living on other people's land. It's irrational, illogical, and an oxymoron.
you nailed it but too far, I believe even if the govt aren't willing to let go of them, the last time I checked I believe they always admit that they are a developers, why can't they decide and develop their region and leave South West must they be given independence before starting to develop their Biaflaaaa niiii
Re: Tinubu Meets IDB Management In Saudi, Negotiates Multi-billion Dollar Funding by Faposky95: 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
“We inherited serious liabilities, but also assets from our predecessors. We do not make any excuses. There are several sectors replete with investment opportunity for smart investors.

Muhtar said, “Mr. President, we know you inherited a very tough set of circumstances. It is to your credit that you have taken very bold steps without delay. We are ready to support big investments in Nigeria. We agree that if Nigeria succeeds, Africa succeeds. And the world needs Africa to succeed.

This is the best time to invest in Nigeria.

Bring your investments to South West Nigeria states to enjoy the great returns on investment and best investor friendly experience.

Southwest Nigeria is the safest, has an abundance of fertile arable land , preserved forests with wildlife like giant African Elephants etc , pristine waterfalls, springs and coast lines/exotic beaches, great climate,friendly host communities, huge pool of rich, brilliant, talented , highly educated ,hardworking people , huge natural mineral deposits and material resources, oil and gas, modern trains/infrastructures, high tech industries, super fast 5G from multinational telcos, multiple advanced undersea fibre optic cables, satellite internet services that connect the SW Nigeria Yoruba states , prestigious universities and research centres, world class music, film entertainment and art industry, homogeneous language/culture, great tasty indigenous foods and all you want as an investor.

This is the best time to invest in the South West Nigeria for great returns on investment and the best investor friendly experience.
May God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

Many lies we tell ourselves that you think we're still in the 20th century....?!
Kuku sell wetin rain and the people as slaves.
How has all these so called FDIs helped us a s a people of purpose.
Dangote slaves the people, yes or no...?!
Re: Tinubu Meets IDB Management In Saudi, Negotiates Multi-billion Dollar Funding by schoolboymatt(m): 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2023

We agree that if Nigeria succeeds, Africa succeeds. And the world needs Africa to succeed.
lies, lies. lies.
Re: Tinubu Meets IDB Management In Saudi, Negotiates Multi-billion Dollar Funding by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2023
Re: Tinubu Meets IDB Management In Saudi, Negotiates Multi-billion Dollar Funding by BrickDevo: 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2023
Inspirer1:

Not at all, you seem not to understand what I wrote, if the present President is still talking about negotiations what did the last one do with his own trips?
Oh i understand now

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets IDB Management In Saudi, Negotiates Multi-billion Dollar Funding by Alliswell248: 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2023
Nigeria is on the right path.
Re: Tinubu Meets IDB Management In Saudi, Negotiates Multi-billion Dollar Funding by EdiskyHarry: 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2023
Very funny human being.
I was thinking buhari will go down as the worst leader on the planet Earth.
Re: Tinubu Meets IDB Management In Saudi, Negotiates Multi-billion Dollar Funding by blesdman(m): 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2023
Feintline:

No be small thing. Masters of propaganda
Re: Tinubu Meets IDB Management In Saudi, Negotiates Multi-billion Dollar Funding by Alliswell248: 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2023
schoolboymatt:

lies, lies. lies.

Painment.....where are you always sad about good thing happening to Nigeria?
Re: Tinubu Meets IDB Management In Saudi, Negotiates Multi-billion Dollar Funding by frog12: 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2023
i don't understand so we still have infrastructure projects buhari never start ?

dem no dey maintenance yet

dem go kill us ooo!
Re: Tinubu Meets IDB Management In Saudi, Negotiates Multi-billion Dollar Funding by Naijanascam: 8:24pm On Nov 14, 2023
Negotiating while fire is on the mountain down here...........

Giant of africa begging for investors....Saudi Authorities withdrew the visa of nearly 300 Nigerians on arrival before your very eyes and shaking.....

Congratulations to all Nigerians
Re: Tinubu Meets IDB Management In Saudi, Negotiates Multi-billion Dollar Funding by Minatouchiha(m): 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2023
Na lie.
Re: Tinubu Meets IDB Management In Saudi, Negotiates Multi-billion Dollar Funding by Ykc2(m): 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2023
Is not the same oil saudi arabia have nigeria also have,Mr tinubu on kolos man saudi arabia won't invest anything in nigeria unless is wahhabi or sunni mosques,they just cancelled the visas of Nigerians airlifted to mecca by air peace they did it because they want our pilgrims to be using air saudi,ndi ara
Re: Tinubu Meets IDB Management In Saudi, Negotiates Multi-billion Dollar Funding by Kay25(m): 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2023
[quote author=Feintline post=126968908]Tinubu and his team scamming Nigerians with propagandas upon propaganda.

I can bet my life that this report of saudi personal deal with Nigeria are blatant lies nothing serious and media white wash.[/quote
Bet it and waste cos of ur hatred to disprove tinubu
Re: Tinubu Meets IDB Management In Saudi, Negotiates Multi-billion Dollar Funding by Yankee101: 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2023
Trying to sell nigeria to Islam
We’ll rather have Biafra and oduduwa than that Muslim state
Re: Tinubu Meets IDB Management In Saudi, Negotiates Multi-billion Dollar Funding by oyeb15: 8:29pm On Nov 14, 2023
Fake now's for d foolish ones
Re: Tinubu Meets IDB Management In Saudi, Negotiates Multi-billion Dollar Funding by theamazonguru(m): 8:30pm On Nov 14, 2023
Omoawoke2:
This Saudi get mad money

The way footballers are moving to Saudi is the way professionals are moving too. A senior colleague of mine just left us moving to Saudi. He is earning big here but Omoh, the pay in Saudi is mad. Tax free salary with benefits for his family.

To chop Arab money dey hungry me, I wish to go there to retire some day

Do you mind telling what his area of expertise is.
Tech, Management, Product design, project management, automation or where ?
Re: Tinubu Meets IDB Management In Saudi, Negotiates Multi-billion Dollar Funding by Exceed15: 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Nigeria isn't save enough to attract new investors tongue

Gbamm
Re: Tinubu Meets IDB Management In Saudi, Negotiates Multi-billion Dollar Funding by Exceed15: 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
“We inherited serious liabilities, but also assets from our predecessors. We do not make any excuses. There are several sectors replete with investment opportunity for smart investors.

Muhtar said, “Mr. President, we know you inherited a very tough set of circumstances. It is to your credit that you have taken very bold steps without delay. We are ready to support big investments in Nigeria. We agree that if Nigeria succeeds, Africa succeeds. And the world needs Africa to succeed.

This is the best time to invest in Nigeria.

Bring your investments to South West Nigeria states to enjoy the great returns on investment and best investor friendly experience.

Southwest Nigeria is the safest, has an abundance of fertile arable land , preserved forests with wildlife like giant African Elephants etc , pristine waterfalls, springs and coast lines/exotic beaches, great climate,friendly host communities, huge pool of rich, brilliant, talented , highly educated ,hardworking people , huge natural mineral deposits and material resources, oil and gas, modern trains/infrastructures, high tech industries, super fast 5G from multinational telcos, multiple advanced undersea fibre optic cables, satellite internet services that connect the SW Nigeria Yoruba states , prestigious universities and research centres, world class music, film entertainment and art industry, homogeneous language/culture, great tasty indigenous foods and all you want as an investor.

This is the best time to invest in the South West Nigeria for great returns on investment and the best investor friendly experience.
May God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

Cover your face in Shame.. Taah!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Jonathan Commissions 500MW Omotosho Power Plant / President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians / President Buhari Frowns At Violence And Killings In Zamfara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.