Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Tinubu Meets IDB Management In Saudi, Negotiates Multi-billion Dollar Funding - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Meets IDB Management In Saudi, Negotiates Multi-billion Dollar Funding (17328 Views)

Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery / Sheikh Ahmad Gumi: The Nigerian Cleric Who Negotiates With Bandits -BBC Monitor / Tinubu Meets Atiku At Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Meets IDB Management In Saudi, Negotiates Multi-billion Dollar Funding by Antiurchins: 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2023
negotiating on paper while hunger is Killin his brothers from sadwaste
Re: Tinubu Meets IDB Management In Saudi, Negotiates Multi-billion Dollar Funding by Antiurchins: 8:45pm On Nov 14, 2023
Dittodat:

Yet your brothers and sisters are running to the same SW on a daily basis. What does that say about your own leaders?
What does that say about Igbos in general if you are abandoning your land like a plague to run to the same SW?
Lagos and other SW states are full of Igbos, and more are coming. The moment you are born and can crawl out of your mother's shit-hole, you are already dreaming of the SW. You are calling your brothers and uncles to come and get you and take you to Lagos.

urinating machine made Lagos and destroy Nigeria 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tinubu Meets IDB Management In Saudi, Negotiates Multi-billion Dollar Funding by Omoawoke2(m): 8:49pm On Nov 14, 2023
theamazonguru:

Do you mind telling what his area of expertise is.
Tech, Management, Product design, project management, automation or where ?

He’s into tech. Information security but already on managerial level.

All the professions you mentioned are all very powerful careers. With experience and continual improvement, there’s no limit in achievements. He has Masters, MBA, PMP and many solid certifications he has accumulated over the years.
That’s why I work to improve myself too, at least, try getting certifications that are valuable and continue to update .
Re: Tinubu Meets IDB Management In Saudi, Negotiates Multi-billion Dollar Funding by itsmayiela(m): 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2023
jmoore:
The drug trafficker was in Saudi when Nigerians were turned back at the airport and he could not do anything.

SHAME!

God bless you. This is what i expect everyone to be saying here.

It was a big slap to our face. Our president is in a country and over 200 Nigerians' visas were revoked at entry point to that country and he couldn't intervene. Too bad!
Re: Tinubu Meets IDB Management In Saudi, Negotiates Multi-billion Dollar Funding by BreakingNews21: 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Nigeria isn't save enough to attract new investors tongue

Quiz. What's the difference between save and safe?😉
Re: Tinubu Meets IDB Management In Saudi, Negotiates Multi-billion Dollar Funding by garfield1: 9:00pm On Nov 14, 2023
itsmayiela:

God bless you. This is what i expect everyone to be saying here.

It was a big slap to our face. Our president is in a country and over 200 Nigerians' visas were revoked at entry point to that country and he couldn't intervene. Too bad!

Oga,he intervened and some would be deportees were pardoned
Re: Tinubu Meets IDB Management In Saudi, Negotiates Multi-billion Dollar Funding by seunjungle1(m): 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2023
No wonder your people rushes in there(southwest) to do their businesses.
Your shame dey shame people close to you nigga.

Kafirbigot:
This is a typical example of how SW States are Governed. The Propaganda they dish out is what feeds them with Generational foolishness. Tomorrow they will claim it's IGBOs that pushed this new falsehood.

What a shame...spits
Re: Tinubu Meets IDB Management In Saudi, Negotiates Multi-billion Dollar Funding by toprealman: 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2023
To be looted on arrival
Re: Tinubu Meets IDB Management In Saudi, Negotiates Multi-billion Dollar Funding by Kafirbigot: 9:07pm On Nov 14, 2023
Same people will say BIAFRA..idiots like you will say One NIGERIA. Worthless parasites

seunjungle1:
No wonder your people rushes in there(southwest) to do their businesses.
Your shame dey shame people close to you nigga.

Re: Tinubu Meets IDB Management In Saudi, Negotiates Multi-billion Dollar Funding by theamazonguru(m): 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2023
Omoawoke2:

He’s into tech. Information security but already on managerial level.

All the professions you mentioned are all very powerful careers. With experience and continual improvement, there’s no limit in achievements. He has Masters, MBA, PMP and many solid certifications he has accumulated over the years.
That’s why I work to improve myself too, at least, try getting certifications that are valuable and continue to update .
That nice. Quite impressive profile I must say.
Re: Tinubu Meets IDB Management In Saudi, Negotiates Multi-billion Dollar Funding by chima47(m): 9:17pm On Nov 14, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

God bless His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR)

Some unscrupulous lots have chosen to never appreciate the great efforts of His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR). We remained undeterred or overwhelmed by the propagandas of ill Durocs. With our patriotism, zeal and hunger for success, we will put them all to shame.

Our planned successes has been heard from the heights of Kilimanjaro to the banks of the Nile. Across all Earthly places where sane humans inhabit, they know our successes are guaranteed.

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria
There is a different between been busy and been productive, There is no evidence to show of all the Nollywood drama Tinubu and cronies are acting in Aso Rock.
Re: Tinubu Meets IDB Management In Saudi, Negotiates Multi-billion Dollar Funding by billyG(m): 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2023
So na Saudi dem won beg money now,Bambi Allah.
Re: Tinubu Meets IDB Management In Saudi, Negotiates Multi-billion Dollar Funding by FLYFIRE(m): 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2023
Idiot man....why couldn't he use the Trillion Naira for the not-needed vehicles, yacht, unnecessary renovations & rotted-teeth-ogbanje-lady office for this purpose. Very stupid somebody 😒
Re: Tinubu Meets IDB Management In Saudi, Negotiates Multi-billion Dollar Funding by Inspirer1: 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2023
asanausana91:
we bought fuel at 180. Any other question?
Subsidised petrol you mean
Re: Tinubu Meets IDB Management In Saudi, Negotiates Multi-billion Dollar Funding by PHAYOL81: 10:03pm On Nov 14, 2023
Great. NIGERIA shall regain its grand position amongst the world elites in our lifetime IN SHA ALLAH.
Re: Tinubu Meets IDB Management In Saudi, Negotiates Multi-billion Dollar Funding by panpan(m): 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2023
If this report is true, then in summary, it is just another external loan.
For some reason, in reports like these, the writer often avoids using words like "borrow", 'lend" or "loan".
However, in reality it is about "advanced negotiations concerning a multi-billion dollar loan".
Re: Tinubu Meets IDB Management In Saudi, Negotiates Multi-billion Dollar Funding by kennethesan(m): 6:38am On Nov 15, 2023
Pls stop all these talk and no do engagement. Didn't they say uAE had lifted ban on our visa when Tinubu visited Dubai?
Re: Tinubu Meets IDB Management In Saudi, Negotiates Multi-billion Dollar Funding by Truvelisback(m): 7:01am On Nov 15, 2023
E
Urheadmaster:
Nigeria isn't safe enough to attract new investors tongue
With the Hike in Fuel, Gas, Diesel and epileptic Power supply, how will these investors cope? Many investors have left this ass hole country becuase of these coupled with insecurity in the Country. Hypocrisy, self-deception is just killing us.
Re: Tinubu Meets IDB Management In Saudi, Negotiates Multi-billion Dollar Funding by Pameks: 7:27am On Nov 15, 2023
Feintline:
Tinubu and his team scamming Nigerians with propagandas upon propaganda.

I can bet my life that this report of saudi personal deal with Nigeria are blatant lies nothing serious and media white wash.

You go soon die😂😂
Re: Tinubu Meets IDB Management In Saudi, Negotiates Multi-billion Dollar Funding by konvicted77: 7:43am On Nov 15, 2023
Omoawoke2:
This Saudi get mad money

The way footballers are moving to Saudi is the way professionals are moving too. A senior colleague of mine just left us moving to Saudi. He is earning big here but Omoh, the pay in Saudi is mad. Tax free salary with benefits for his family.

To chop Arab money dey hungry me, I wish to go there to retire some day
U don't need to come here to retire, Saudi is not fun to live rather it's a nice place to make tax free mega money.
However, what kinda job do you do?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG, Resist IMF’s Deadly Pills! - Daily Trust Editorial / Nigeria’s Declining Economic Activities Worrisome – CBN / Shehu Sani Reacts To Arrest Of Segun Onibiyo On The Orders Of El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.