Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,486 members, 7,850,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:07 AM

How Old Are You When You Have Your Own Place - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Old Are You When You Have Your Own Place (90 Views)

How Old Are You On Nairaland / How Old Are You On Nairaland. Screenshoot. / How Old Are You On Nairaland, Screenshot Your Profile Let's See The Pioneers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Old Are You When You Have Your Own Place by Kimiso(m): 7:32pm On Nov 14, 2023
How old are you when you left your parent and started living on your own,of course everybody has different reasons for living on his/her own thats the peak where your life just started,i will be 26 next year and am already planning how to rent a house of my own and started living its mot an easy task though as am about gathering some capital to start my journey life
So nairalanders,my elder brothers,my father,my sister,my mothers and my junior brothers its upto you guys
Re: How Old Are You When You Have Your Own Place by MeekGram7(m): 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2023
I was 20
Re: How Old Are You When You Have Your Own Place by OgbeniOja1: 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2023
Ake sure Ur ready. No leave home come back home ooo

(1) (Reply)

Acobarry Charity Foundation Continues Its Christmas Empowerment Program. / Engr Taofeek Olatinwo Pays A Working Visit To One Innovation Hub Offa / Kano: Supreme Court Told Who To Announce Winner Between Nnpp's Yusuf And Apc's G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.