Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa (65444 Views)

Imprisoned Dani Alves Pens Love Letter To Estranged Wife Ahead Of His Rape Case / Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) / Anthony Joshua Spotted With Rita Johal, Estranged Wife Of Riyad Mahrez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by Beolly(m): 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2023
PlayMaker14:
90.22% of ladies going for the Big Brother Naija show are going there to get groom for high class prostitution....

You see a 23yrs old Angel Smith driving a Range Rover sport of your dreams... People like Ighalo and some hoorny politicians are the source.

Back to Ighalo's wife, I may not know you though, but check your past madam, you fit don mistakenly tangle with one rich family man before meeting Ighalo...

True

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by 3ice9ce: 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2023
Inspirer1:
The part helping his immediate family to travel abroad is somehow owing to the status of Ighalo...

She also said she helped him during Afcon. Maybe na coach she be.
The lady has a mental problem

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by chieni(f): 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2023
PlayMaker14:
90.22% of ladies going for the Big Brother Naija show are going there to get groom for high class prostitution....

You see a 23yrs old Angel Smith driving a Range Rover sport of your dreams... People like Ighalo and some hoorny politicians are the source.

Back to Ighalo's wife, I may not know you though, but check your past madam, you fit don mistakenly tangle with one rich family man before meeting Ighalo...

You guys must find a way to bring the woman into it. Even when it is glaring the man is at fault.
Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by Omoawoke2(m): 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2023
Omoh… heheheh

This life, just get money
Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by Boyooosa(m): 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2023
Normal
Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by RPG2020(m): 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Ighalo my niggarrrr

To me I think this is a good news to all real niggarrs

Ighalo swimming all the swimmables

Like I said the prayer of we niggarrrrs before we leave this gadamnnn planet is for us to bang enough pussy, make enough dope money, smoke enough weed and seek for enough knowledge

Fake 🤥 account

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by gebest: 8:29pm On Nov 14, 2023
Nice one, Ighalo na fine boy na and he has money.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by Omoawoke2(m): 8:29pm On Nov 14, 2023
FuckingMachine:
Women always think they are smart.
Auntie who you be to keep a rich man to yourself??

A rich man is licensed to Bleep any cunt he can.

With the beautiful women in life, try chop as many as you can. They are for us

2 Likes

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by goodyvin02(m): 8:29pm On Nov 14, 2023
RPG2020:

Fake 🤥 account

This man
Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by Omoawoke2(m): 8:30pm On Nov 14, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Ighalo my niggarrrr

Like I said the prayer of we niggarrrrs before we leave this gadamnnn planet is for us to bang enough pussy, make enough dope money, smoke enough weed and seek for enough knowledge
And this is exactly what Ighalo is doing. Banging enough pussy before he leaves the planet

You have made sense twice in a row today. I’ll order you one crate of beer
Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by Cajal(m): 8:30pm On Nov 14, 2023
PlayMaker14:

That's correct 💯

6 Likes

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by UncleKoboko: 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2023
PlayMaker14:

And later, a wasted WHORÉ like that will be hoping to settle down with a loyal and committed God fearing husband that will be loyal to her alone grin grin

Someone are that has been passed around by numerous men, single and married.

THERE'S NOTHING I DETEST IN THIS LIFE LIKE A GIRL WITH MULTIPLE BODYCOUNT.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by RPG2020(m): 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2023
goodyvin02:

This man

🙄🥱
Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by verygoodguy: 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2023
eweeeeeh

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by TheBTCinvestor: 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2023
jayAjoku:
she has probably slept with other celebrities too on the downlow as well as some Alhaji and senators . 🤷🏾‍♂️ But who cares anyway if na me be ighalo I no go marry I go just born like 4 children from two women one naija then one Russian then dey bang Nollywood and Hollywood actresses two at a time 😏😌. I no go mind add tiwa for the mix too the more the merrier 🤷🏾‍♂️

Keep dreaming. That's why ul never make it in life cry
Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by Revolva(m): 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2023
Ask her if na only ighalo she don bang before de met n marry abeg make she comot ighalo don change her life
Ighalo can marry more dan one wife if he likes
Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by Duru009(m): 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2023
The day Ighalo will marry a new wife, this one will certainly commit suicide.....

5 Likes

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by Enemyofpeace: 8:33pm On Nov 14, 2023
Rubbish! Na today man dey cheat on women. Cheat your cheat, let me cheat my cheat in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by Antwan99: 8:33pm On Nov 14, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Ighalo my niggarrrr

And this is exactly what Ighalo is doing. Banging enough pussy before he leaves the planet
Damn nigga is back, only that this time he has a double 'a' on his moniker

2 Likes

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by sylve11: 8:34pm On Nov 14, 2023
IAMBOSS1990:
What is she going to gain from this now? Marriage don end, what's the point in tarnishing his image further?

Na so them dey do. cool
Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by izubext007: 8:34pm On Nov 14, 2023
It's normal
Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by 5ircreepy(m): 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2023
Even the person wey sing reason with me is now a sugar daddy, who come be Ighalo again
FuckingMachine:
Women always think they are smart.
Auntie who you be to keep a rich man to yourself??

A rich man is licensed to Bleep any cunt he can.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by UncleKoboko: 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2023
chieni:

You guys must find a way to bring the woman into it. Even when it is glaring the man is at fault.
The problem is you girls willingly sleeping with married men DUE TO GREED, stupidity and laziness.

A GIRL WITH MULTIPLE BODYCOUNT, A GIRL THAT HAVE ONCE DATED MARRIED MEN, A GIRL THAT HAS ONCE DOUBLE DATED etc
DOES NOT DESERVE PEACE IN HER OWN MARRIAGE.
SHE DOESN'T NOT DESERVE A LOYAL AND COMMITTED MAN.

YOU CAN'T EAT YOUR CAKES AND HAVE IT IN LIFE.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by Starhearts: 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Ighalo my niggarrrr

Along side weed and some babes

Where u go hide urself since all diz days
Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by kunle75(m): 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2023
robosky02:
Ighalo slept with BBNaija star, Nollywood actress’ – Estranged wife, Adesuwa

Sonia Adesuwa, the estranged wife of former Super Eagles striker, Odion Ighalo, has taken to social media to make serious allegations about him.

She claimed the former Manchester United player was sleeping around with different women including a Nollywood actress and a Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) reality star.

In her recent outburst, Adesuwa also threatened to expose more of Ighalo’s dirty secrets.

Adesuwa also claimed she helped Ighalo throughout his career and assisted his immediate family travel to Europe.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/11/14/ighalo-slept-with-bbnaija-star-nollywood-actress-estranged-wife-adesuwa/

Make she go sit down somewhere abeg.
Na so dem take start wetin dem no go fit finish.
Small time now she go say na devil push am when everything cast,women with wahala,if the guy no get money she won't make any noise.
Notice me full everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by sylve11: 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2023
jayAjoku:
she has probably slept with other celebrities too on the downlow as well as some Alhaji and senators . 🤷🏾‍♂️ But who cares anyway if na me be ighalo I no go marry I go just born like 4 children from two women one naija then one Russian then dey bang Nollywood and Hollywood actresses two at a time 😏😌. I no go mind add tiwa for the mix too the more the merrier 🤷🏾‍♂️

Yeye 😆 🤣 cool

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by fof1: 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2023
robosky02:
Ighalo slept with BBNaija star, Nollywood actress’ – Estranged wife, Adesuwa

Sonia Adesuwa, the estranged wife of former Super Eagles striker, Odion Ighalo, has taken to social media to make serious allegations about him.

She claimed the former Manchester United player was sleeping around with different women including a Nollywood actress and a Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) reality star.

In her recent outburst, Adesuwa also threatened to expose more of Ighalo’s dirty secrets.

Adesuwa also claimed she helped Ighalo throughout his career and assisted his immediate family travel to Europe.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/11/14/ighalo-slept-with-bbnaija-star-nollywood-actress-estranged-wife-adesuwa/

My Advice,Learn to Forgive him and Reunite for the Peace of the Family...Reconcile with him and Settle All Scores for the Good of the Children...And Ur Eternity Pls.
Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by Intergrated: 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2023
Tightguy:
Dear Madam Sonia,

If the remaining secrets of Mr. Jude Ighalo that you have threatened to expose him for involve him sleeping with some other ladies, kindly keep such yeye secret to yourself because we are not interested.

That's not secret enough to bother us joor.
loud am abeg. Nonsense that na secret? Who cares

3 Likes

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by pretydiva(f): 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2023
So how do we know who the bbnaija and nollywood actress she’s referring to🙄🙄

4 Likes

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by SpatialKing(m): 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2023
SAMBARRY:
Ok so what should we do about that

Exactly..

So? What should we do with such information?

2 Likes

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by SavageResponse(m): 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2023
Kharol1234:
Nothing there na oil money Baba get and Baba come fresh again
No be oil money o!

Footballers have very short careers therefore he needs to be careful how he spends money

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by Elxandre(m): 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2023
You are unrealistic to expect Ighalo to be faithful. 🤣
Let's be frank. High profile celebrity with billions in the account.
It'll be more of a surprise if he doesn't philander.

If you leave a wealthy man for cheating, even the poor man you run to might be worse.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials / Wilfred Ndidi Is Nigeria’s Highest Paid Player In Europe / VAR During Nigeria Vs Argentina Match: Worldwide Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.