Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa (65455 Views)

Imprisoned Dani Alves Pens Love Letter To Estranged Wife Ahead Of His Rape Case / Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) / Anthony Joshua Spotted With Rita Johal, Estranged Wife Of Riyad Mahrez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by 12inchess: 12:23am On Nov 15, 2023
Make the wife park well. Shebi una dey on ring light and talk for podcast say "broke men deserve no pussy" You come see rich popular successful man like Ighalo. Even though the guy na Otu for national team. But shey he no deserve to bang all the pu.ss.y. Shebi na hypergamy we dey! No be Iyabo Ojo pikin talk say "I cannot date anyone poorer than me" As Ighalo come get plenty money. Shey make e no bang all day the Pus.s.y wey e like? Ighalo my man, carry on jare. Nothing do you. Make you sha no lose guard. I swear if the Ighalo broke like me, shey this him wife go dey yab am online up and down. Broke men are thrown to the curb everyday by their wife. We no dey hear pim.

Broke men like us. Who dey look our face. Ighalo keep doing it for us. Goal scorer on and off the field. Sha no score own goal grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by KingLion007(m): 12:42am On Nov 15, 2023
PlayMaker14:
90.22% of ladies going for the Big Brother Naija show are going there to get groom for high class prostitution....

You see a 23yrs old Angel Smith driving a Range Rover sport of your dreams... People like Ighalo and some hoorny politicians are the source.

Back to Ighalo's wife, I may not know you though, but check your past madam, you fit don mistakenly tangle with one rich family man before meeting Ighalo...

That's Karma bruh. You bleep a married man expect yours to be bleep too.

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by KingLion007(m): 12:44am On Nov 15, 2023
akpumping7720:
It's nothing new sis. Celebrity dey nack celebrity. Politicians dey nack celebrities. Rich footballers dey nack celebrities.

DJ please play Kini big deal by Naeto C for her
For her listening pleasure.
Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by Wizpa(m): 1:43am On Nov 15, 2023
PlayMaker14:
90.22% of ladies going for the Big Brother Naija show are going there to get groom for high class prostitution....

You see a 23yrs old Angel Smith driving a Range Rover sport of your dreams... People like Ighalo and some hoorny politicians are the source.

Back to Ighalo's wife, I may not know you though, but check your past madam, you fit don mistakenly tangle with one rich family man before meeting Ighalo...

Wittyness

This I have seen
Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by Onogiede(m): 1:49am On Nov 15, 2023
Off the Mac!!!😂😂😂 As Edo blood, i so stand tall with ighalome
Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by Sibbb: 1:50am On Nov 15, 2023
“I helped him is his career” ,madam na you dey give am all the assist he take dey score, grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by Tzar(m): 2:39am On Nov 15, 2023
It is your loss Adesuwa. What are the chances that you will marry any man in the caliber of Ighalo again? But, he can replace you far more easily.
As long as he is providing, protecting and loving you without infecting you with disease, you need to manage him. Most men will cheat & to find a man with the fame & fortune of Ighalo who wont cheat is a rarity.
I suggest you fix your home and pray God gives your husband the strength to resist the temptations of your gender.

4 Likes

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by eepeepook: 2:57am On Nov 15, 2023
Sonia Adesuwa, the estranged wife of former Super Eagles striker, Odion Ighalo, has taken to social media to make serious allegations about him.
Why e be say women no fit waka from relationship or marriage without soiling the man name? Many men get rejected, cheated on and abused. They shut their mouths and continue living. Women can never do the same. 90% of the infidelity she’ll level on him may turn out lies.

The BBNaija woman is either Tacha or Mercy. I’m leaning towards Mercy with 90% certainty. Whether she changes her words later or not, I know deep within me that Mercy was the female. It’s public knowledge.

4 Likes

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by FireUpNow(m): 3:01am On Nov 15, 2023
So madam Sonia Adesiwa, how many men did you spread your legs wide open for IIghalo never helped your family members too? Settle with your husband and stay calm. Women are very good in playing the victim

3 Likes

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by chieni(f): 3:27am On Nov 15, 2023
Frezhkid10:

Fault as how
Let me ask you…can you marry a broke man??
Of course if he has potentials. He is hardworking and working towards his dreams. Not sleeping 24/7
Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by mozona(m): 3:30am On Nov 15, 2023
No be new thing again nah

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by chieni(f): 3:32am On Nov 15, 2023
UncleKoboko:

The problem is you girls willingly sleeping with married men DUE TO GREED, stupidity and laziness.

A GIRL WITH MULTIPLE BODYCOUNT, A GIRL THAT HAVE ONCE DATED MARRIED MEN, A GIRL THAT HAS ONCE DOUBLE DATED etc
DOES NOT DESERVE PEACE IN HER OWN MARRIAGE.
SHE DOESN'T NOT DESERVE A LOYAL AND COMMITTED MAN.

YOU CAN'T EAT YOUR CAKES AND HAVE IT IN LIFE.
Really? It seems you know a lot. You were her PA when she was doing all of this? You were with her?

Like what are you blabbing? Who are the Men that sleep with these ladies? You lots are confused. Who made her have these body counts? Same men that will say I cannot date a lady who says no sex. Na she dey give herself the body count?

TAKE RESPONSIBILITY PLEASE
Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by seunmsg(m): 3:53am On Nov 15, 2023
So fvcking what?

2 Likes

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by Omoawoke2(m): 3:57am On Nov 15, 2023
chieni:

You guys must find a way to bring the woman into it. Even when it is glaring the man is at fault.

Tell me if ighalo comes your way, you won’t bang him

2 Likes

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by bolademi(m): 4:43am On Nov 15, 2023
robosky02:
Ighalo slept with BBNaija star, Nollywood actress’ – Estranged wife, Adesuwa

Sonia Adesuwa, the estranged wife of former Super Eagles striker, Odion Ighalo, has taken to social media to make serious allegations about him.

She claimed the former Manchester United player was sleeping around with different women including a Nollywood actress and a Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) reality star.

In her recent outburst, Adesuwa also threatened to expose more of Ighalo’s dirty secrets.

Adesuwa also claimed she helped Ighalo throughout his career and assisted his immediate family travel to Europe.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/11/14/ighalo-slept-with-bbnaija-star-nollywood-actress-estranged-wife-adesuwa/

Even the so call wife no be asewo u Dey do now
Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by sweetkev(m): 4:47am On Nov 15, 2023
PlusVibez:
The part "helping his immediate family to travel abroad" is somehow o, owing to the status of Ighalo...

That is most women for you. E dey shock you? She will still reach to the point where she will say she picked him from gutters when he was nobody. Dey play
You will still hear he can't last two minutes in bed and has micro dick grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by Invest4growth: 5:14am On Nov 15, 2023
Is this the plan.to.get a man.down.in.the.21st century? You are merely passing an information to his admirers on his sexcapades
. If asn.cheated.as Jude has done and it is not acceptable to.you then dissolve the marriage between you two and agree on co-parenting terms. To boast that he is going down because he cheated with multiple women is hallucinating. Ladies have had their nudes on social media and they have bounced back into reckoning. We have ladies having children for multiple men and still bragging on it. What can be more shameless?
Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by thunderbabs: 5:40am On Nov 15, 2023
Men should never think they have their secrets safe with women. Be it a gf, fiancee, or wife. There's no such thing as a secret with any woman.

Because the day you make her angry, boom

2 Likes

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by thunderbabs: 5:45am On Nov 15, 2023
Sleeping with other women is not news anymore jare...Even her own dad slept with other women.

Anything else he did? Since your goal is to dent his image undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by Blackdisciple(m): 5:58am On Nov 15, 2023
Lolzzz I wish to see her face
She wish this was happening in Yankee so that she go share assets

2 Likes

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by emmaodet: 6:00am On Nov 15, 2023
UncleKoboko:

And later, a wasted WHORÉ like that will be hoping to settle down with a loyal and committed God fearing husband that will be loyal to her alone grin grin

Some that has been passed around by numerous men, single and married.

THERE'S NOTHING I DETEST IN THIS LIFE LIKE A GIRL WITH MULTIPLE BODYCOUNT.

You better get used to it else you may struggle to get a woman to marry.
The average graduate lady out there after service has at least 2 digit body count

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by Bellotelli: 6:10am On Nov 15, 2023
Inspirer1:
The part "helping his immediate family to travel abroad" is somehow o, owing to the status of Ighalo...
Don't you understand that part when women will say "after all i did for you".

3 Likes

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by alobright17(m): 6:38am On Nov 15, 2023
IAMBOSS1990:
What is she going to gain from this now? Marriage don end, what's the point in tarnishing his image further?
Which image? Saying a rich dude like igahlo slept with few girls is image tarnishing in Africa?

That means Davido and wizkid them image has gone na .

The yeye ex wife no get talk.
Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by Ishilove: 6:44am On Nov 15, 2023
joseph1832:
that's exactly what they share, sadaqa. For those who can afford it, that is.
Lmao 🤣🤣
Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by aremubabs: 7:17am On Nov 15, 2023
FuckingMachine:
Women always think they are smart.
Auntie who you be to keep a rich man to yourself??

A rich man is licensed to Bleep any cunt he can.

She was there with him when he had nothing. Now, that he has made it, he is trying to be smart. All these useless girls who don't want to build with a man but want to enjoy other women's sweat deserve a death sentence.
Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by ppogba: 7:22am On Nov 15, 2023
Aunty TD will be sweating in her pants now. Make the woman no.vex mention her name.
Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by DarkJeddi(m): 7:24am On Nov 15, 2023
IAMBOSS1990:
What is she going to gain from this now? Marriage don end, what's the point in tarnishing his image further?
Tarnish which image?

The same cvnts that told a broke man that he has no business with women,wants to keep a rich man all to stvpid herself?

She should go and take several seats..

2 Likes

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by DarkJeddi(m): 7:27am On Nov 15, 2023
Fiscus105:
Ighalo said, his high school girlfriend left him because he had nothing to offer her

when he latter has something to offer woman, how did he end?.
He ended up offering it to several women that needs it..
That's what I would have done..
Fur.ck all these hoes.

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by UncleKoboko: 7:27am On Nov 15, 2023
emmaodet:

You better get used to it else you may struggle to get a woman to marry.
The average graduate lady out there after service has at least 2 digit body count
Why would I pick an average whorè over a girl was raised with good morals values and responsible parents.
Is it not better to remain single than to settle for less?

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by DarkJeddi(m): 7:28am On Nov 15, 2023
VaginaAcademic:
Money came and changed Ighalo he would have appreciated that woman if he was still poor
And she would never have accepted him if he was poor..
Awon,poor man has no business with a relationship..

2 Likes

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by DarkJeddi(m): 7:33am On Nov 15, 2023
chieni:

You guys must find a way to bring the woman into it. Even when it is glaring the man is at fault.
The man is at fault how?

You tell a poor man,that he has no business with being in a relationship with you..

And you expect a rich man to stick to you and you alone?

That's the height of daydreaming..

3 Likes

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by UncleKoboko: 7:34am On Nov 15, 2023
chieni:

Really? It seems you know a lot. You were her PA when she was doing all of this? You were with her?

Like what are you blabbing? Who are the Men that sleep with these ladies? You lots are confused. Who made her have these body counts? Same men that will say I cannot date a lady who says no sex. Na she dey give herself the body count?

TAKE RESPONSIBILITY PLEASE
Don't be cynical. Don't be a loose SLÚT apologist.
You have 100% absolute responsibility for who you allow to sleep with you as an adult. It's very foolìsh to blame men you spread your legs for.
It's pathetic How can a girls with 2+ BODYCOUNT still feel like the men they Fucƙed are to be blamed...

The character or personality of the men sleeping with any lady who spreads her unguarded public holes doesn't matter.
APART FROM RAPE CASES, WOMEN CONTROL ACCESS TO SEX. IF YOU KEEP YOUR LEGS CLOSED, THE WORLD WILL NOT COME TO AN END.
Women usually have multiple options, we men only sleep with who we can sleep with.
Someone like me might not find it easy to sleep with Arya star, but if Wizkid, Rema, Davido wants to do it, it might be easy for them...

IT'S ONLY GIRLS THAT AGREES WITH A MAN TO BE FUCƘED THAT GETS FUCƘED, SO DON'T JUSTIFY PROSTITUTION.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials / Premier League Club Reacts To Nigeria Draw Against South Africa / VAR During Nigeria Vs Argentina Match: Worldwide Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.