Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

APC Hell-bent On One Party State: Atiku Canvasses Merger Of Political Parties - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Hell-bent On One Party State: Atiku Canvasses Merger Of Political Parties (17425 Views)

Pictures From PDP Grand Finale Campaign In Lokoja, Kogi State. Atiku Spotted / Presidential Poll: Abuja Can’t Be 37th State, Atiku, Obi Tell Supreme Court / Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Hell-bent On One Party State: Atiku Canvasses Merger Of Political Parties by Globad(f): 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2023
3ice9ce:
Atiku and his girlfriend want to marry

It will end in tears

1 Like

Re: APC Hell-bent On One Party State: Atiku Canvasses Merger Of Political Parties by Patrioticman007(m): 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2023
Mega party is the only thing that can dislodge APC at the center.
Re: APC Hell-bent On One Party State: Atiku Canvasses Merger Of Political Parties by OgaTheTop2: 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2023
Proscribe INEC. INEC is the problem of Nigeria.
Re: APC Hell-bent On One Party State: Atiku Canvasses Merger Of Political Parties by ChiefOkporghe: 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2023
Eh.... Atiku is PDP national leader?
Since when.

1 Like

Re: APC Hell-bent On One Party State: Atiku Canvasses Merger Of Political Parties by blowjohn(m): 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2023
Oga mikano na u want merge them?

When u suppose merge with obi pride no allow u
Re: APC Hell-bent On One Party State: Atiku Canvasses Merger Of Political Parties by BreconHills(m): 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2023
Is it APC that splintered PDP? Was it not three overloaded egos that became too large to be in one room? And what did Atiku do to stop this from happening?

2 Likes

Re: APC Hell-bent On One Party State: Atiku Canvasses Merger Of Political Parties by blowjohn(m): 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2023
OgaTheTop2:
Proscribe INEC. INEC is the problem of Nigeria.

Nnpc
Re: APC Hell-bent On One Party State: Atiku Canvasses Merger Of Political Parties by 3ice9ce: 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2023
tesppidd:
First step for PDP is to get rid of Wike and anyone playing anti party at this point.

Second step is for Atiku to commit to allowing other members breathe and not contest for the presidency any more. He should rather mentor the party and give financial, moral and any form of backing to the party.

You still want to chop this man's money. Pity the old fool at this point. Please pity him.

1 Like

Re: APC Hell-bent On One Party State: Atiku Canvasses Merger Of Political Parties by OgaTheTop2: 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2023
blowjohn:

Nnpc
Re: APC Hell-bent On One Party State: Atiku Canvasses Merger Of Political Parties by fredoooooo: 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2023
Greedyman, what happ3nd to pre election, igba yi laaro grin

1 Like

Re: APC Hell-bent On One Party State: Atiku Canvasses Merger Of Political Parties by Patrioticman007(m): 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Crying over split milk. What you should all have done before election, but greed did not let you. Peter Obi and Kwawkanso were both greedy too.

ACN merged with CPC to wrestle power off PDP, but PDP splitted to face APC.

However, Atiku being who he is will still choose to be the Presidential candidate of the combined parties. grin

Selfishness & self-centeredness destroyed them at the polls.

2 Likes

Re: APC Hell-bent On One Party State: Atiku Canvasses Merger Of Political Parties by Sleekfingers: 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2023
Atiku should merge with that Mr Gbajue......in 2027, Tinubu will still beat them......

1 Like

Re: APC Hell-bent On One Party State: Atiku Canvasses Merger Of Political Parties by Cmanforall: 9:16pm On Nov 14, 2023
[quote author=References1 post=126970556][/quote]

Your eyes are just opening?
Re: APC Hell-bent On One Party State: Atiku Canvasses Merger Of Political Parties by BERNIMOORE: 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2023
Atiku...I have one question for you.....in 2015 when you betrayed PDP for APC.... and Tinubu used you to gain endorsement of Obasanjo in Abeokuta.... What were you thinking sir?....your hate for Jonathan I'd publishing you now....I am sure that if you had not left PDP and align with Jonathan... He was ready to handover to you....but out of frustration... He handed over to Buhari & till today he gained his respect from the North

2 Likes

Re: APC Hell-bent On One Party State: Atiku Canvasses Merger Of Political Parties by frog12: 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2023
ATIKU desperation go take am go anywhere grin grin
Re: APC Hell-bent On One Party State: Atiku Canvasses Merger Of Political Parties by Mosba: 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2023
Way to go Waziri, but after merger who will be the flag bearer ? Interesting times ahead
Re: APC Hell-bent On One Party State: Atiku Canvasses Merger Of Political Parties by frog12: 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2023
why LP wan join with PDP dey worry me shocked shocked shocked
PDP is confirmed party of greedy people

1 Like

Re: APC Hell-bent On One Party State: Atiku Canvasses Merger Of Political Parties by Beolly(m): 9:25pm On Nov 14, 2023
1nigeriamyfoot:
It will be hard to unseat APC except you guys are ready to fight war and take it by force

APC is very ready to destroy this country completely

2019, & 2023 election shows the kind of sham organized by APC

As for me, I will never cast my vote during any election in this country again

Atiku greediness and selfishness is one of the reason why this country entered the trap of apc

1 Like

Re: APC Hell-bent On One Party State: Atiku Canvasses Merger Of Political Parties by phonek: 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2023
Download INEC IREV Android App to confirm the uploaded election results.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gratiasystems.inec
Re: APC Hell-bent On One Party State: Atiku Canvasses Merger Of Political Parties by Bmaster(m): 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2023
BOSSkesh:
No matter what atiku and Peter will never become president
It’s a failed dream
Atiku and Peter obi will continue to cry till thy kingdom come
We are united
I don't know who you are or your affluence,but if deep down yourself you are wise,you shouldn't be using the word 'never'

2 Likes

Re: APC Hell-bent On One Party State: Atiku Canvasses Merger Of Political Parties by alimiadedayo1: 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2023
tesppidd:
First step for PDP is to get rid of Wike and anyone playing anti party at this point.

Second step is for Atiku to commit to allowing other members breathe and not contest for the presidency any more. He should rather mentor the party and give financial, moral and any form of backing to the party.
my brother the strongest candidate in PDP right now is Atiku don't let anybody deceive you.. none of them can contend with Tinubu or APC.. if Atiku leaves PDP today that is the end of the party and we have been intergrated into one party system
Re: APC Hell-bent On One Party State: Atiku Canvasses Merger Of Political Parties by tesppidd: 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2023
3ice9ce:

You still want to chop this man's money. Pity the old fool at this point. Please pity him.
Atiku might have spent a lot in the past 2 years, but he's still one of the wealthiest men in Nigeria.

If he loves the party, he can support the party with just 1 percent of his wealth.
Just 1 percent.

That's a drop in the ocean for Atiku.
Re: APC Hell-bent On One Party State: Atiku Canvasses Merger Of Political Parties by Beolly(m): 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2023
BERNIMOORE:
Atiku...I have one question for you.....in 2015 when you betrayed PDP for APC.... and Tinubu used you to gain endorsement of Obasanjo in Abeokuta.... What were you thinking sir?....your hate for Jonathan I'd publishing you now....I am sure that if you had not left PDP and align with Jonathan... He was ready to handover to you....but out of frustration... He handed over to Buhari & till today he gained his respect from the North
Jonathan this Jonathan that. The man has moved on.

1 Like

Re: APC Hell-bent On One Party State: Atiku Canvasses Merger Of Political Parties by tesppidd: 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2023
alimiadedayo1:

my brother the strongest candidate in PDP right now is Atiku don't let anybody deceive you.. none of them can contend with Tinubu or APC.. if Atiku leaves PDP today that is the end of the party and we have been intergrated into one party system
You might have read my post wrongly.
I was appealing for him to remain in the party and support the party,,

I did not suggest he should leave the party.

If PDP, LP and NNPP can merge forces, they can defeat Tinubu's APC.
Re: APC Hell-bent On One Party State: Atiku Canvasses Merger Of Political Parties by Winning123: 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2023
Do you mind them? What make them think Jonathan would have performed better in his second term

Beolly:

Jonathan this Jonathan that. The man has moved on.

1 Like

Re: APC Hell-bent On One Party State: Atiku Canvasses Merger Of Political Parties by BreakingNews21: 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2023
It must shame some ppl to see Wike working for the betterment of the nation while they continue to shed political tears. 😢

1 Like

Re: APC Hell-bent On One Party State: Atiku Canvasses Merger Of Political Parties by PortHarcourtcit(m): 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2023
1TrippleCee:
The earlier the better, or shege continues
with who? Atiku? Dead on arrival... Atikus political career is over, like it's gun gone... OTILO...
Re: APC Hell-bent On One Party State: Atiku Canvasses Merger Of Political Parties by Gajagojo: 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2023
Atiku is now an activist
Re: APC Hell-bent On One Party State: Atiku Canvasses Merger Of Political Parties by waveman2: 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2023
It would have been easier during the last election with buhari in power not with Tinubu because tinubu is a real politician and he,s ready to play dirty.With Tinubu in power it will be difficult for apc to lose election,they will either win it at the poll,with inec or at the courts.

3 Likes

Re: APC Hell-bent On One Party State: Atiku Canvasses Merger Of Political Parties by Olu1000: 9:41pm On Nov 14, 2023
SoNature:
APC can be defeated if we had an independent election umpire cheesy

We need multiple parties in Nigeria.

All interests should be on how to fix our electoral umpire.

So true!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

They Plan To Destroy My Houses - Dino Melaye Says, Dares Yahaya Bello / Fuel Hike: No Plans To Re-Introduce Fuel Subsidy - Tope Ajayi / I Promise To Exceed Your Expectations In Service Delivery – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.