Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,524 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

I Promise To Exceed Your Expectations In Service Delivery – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Promise To Exceed Your Expectations In Service Delivery – Tinubu (17433 Views)

Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? / Qatari Investments In Nigeria Expected To Exceed ₦500 Billion / I Will Exceed Your Expectations, Obaseki Tells Oshiomhole’s In-laws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Promise To Exceed Your Expectations In Service Delivery – Tinubu by Bobloco: 3:30pm On Oct 26, 2023
I welcome the verdict of the Justice John I. Okoro-led Panel of the Supreme Court on the Presidential Election petitions filed by the candidates of the People’s Democratic Party and the Labour Party, challenging the ruling of the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal.

The court has done justice to all issues put up for consideration in the petitions on the merits of the law, without fear or favour.

There is no doubt, with the profound judgment of today, that our electoral jurisprudence and constitutional democracy are further consolidated and embedded more indelibly in our national identity because of the diligence and undaunted professionalism of the Honourable Justices who presided over the matter.

While the verdict of today has laid to rest the agitating discourse over who truly won the 2023 Presidential election and met the constitutional requirements as laid out by law, I want to reiterate that my faith in our nation’s judiciary has never been shaken, not even for a moment, because I know that our hallowed courts of law will not fail to administer justice to all Nigerians in all matters and at all times. Despite the fusillade of pressure and attempts at intimidation by some political actors, the judiciary demonstrated its unequivocal commitment to upholding the rule of law for the upliftment and defense of humanity.

It was affirmed once more today, that my party, the governing All Progressives’ Congress, had freely and fairly won the popular mandate of Nigerians, which has since given rise to my leadership of this great nation at a tumultuous period of unprecedented reforms in our history as a nation.

With deep gratitude to God Almighty, I solemnly and humbly accept today’s judicial victory with an intense sense of responsibility and a burning desire to meet the great challenges confronting our people.

The victory of today has further energised and strengthened my commitment to continue to serve all Nigerians of all political persuasions, tribes, and faiths, with honour and total respect for the diverse opinions and uniting values of our citizens.

Our Renewed Hope agenda for a greater and prosperous Nigeria has further gained momentum and I will continue to work from morning to night, every single day, to build a country that meets our collective yearnings and aspirations.

We are all members of one household, and this moment demands that we continue to work and build our country together. The strength of our diversity and the great citizenship that binds us must now compel us forward in directing the energy of our people towards building a virile, stronger, united, and more prosperous country.

In the days and months ahead, I trust that the spirit of patriotism will be elevated into supporting our administration to improve the living conditions of Nigerians. I am prepared to welcome the contributions of all Nigerians to foster and strengthen our collective progress.

I send my immense gratitude to all Nigerians for the mandate to serve our country. I promise again to meet and exceed your expectations in service delivery and good governance, working with my team and trusting in the grace of God.

May God continue to bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu

President and Commander-in-Chief, Federal Republic of Nigeria

October 26, 2023

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/full-speech-i-promise-to-exceed-your-expectations-in-service-delivery-tinubu/amp/

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Promise To Exceed Your Expectations In Service Delivery – Tinubu by Versifier20: 3:31pm On Oct 26, 2023
Enjoy

3 Likes

Re: I Promise To Exceed Your Expectations In Service Delivery – Tinubu by Bobloco: 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2023
No mention of the opposition to join hands with him

But he claims to be a democrat

Tinubu should at least be magnanimous in victory

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Promise To Exceed Your Expectations In Service Delivery – Tinubu by hybrid77: 3:33pm On Oct 26, 2023
grin

Naija

4 Likes

Re: I Promise To Exceed Your Expectations In Service Delivery – Tinubu by CoronaVirusPro: 3:35pm On Oct 26, 2023
Patriotic Nigerians believe you!

May God in His infinite mercies and wisdom, give you the wisdom and understanding to steer Nigeria to greater heights!

God bless His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR)

54 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Promise To Exceed Your Expectations In Service Delivery – Tinubu by LeoDeKing: 3:37pm On Oct 26, 2023
cheesy

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Promise To Exceed Your Expectations In Service Delivery – Tinubu by Kenosky1: 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2023
Hoping that the country will move forward after the conclusion of the presidential election court case, imagine the huge amount of money spent on lawyers. cry

Politicians are the major cause of underdevelopment and poverty in the this country ($1 = N1310). They are more interested in looting and stealing our resources rather than positively changing the economy.

Food for thought... The refineries, good roads and premier higher institutions were built by the military..

Please how much is custard container of garri in your area? undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Promise To Exceed Your Expectations In Service Delivery – Tinubu by ecolime(m): 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2023
Na so Atiku's 35 years Political career take end?

Peter Obi has hope because he is still relatively young but age is not on the side of Alhaji Siddiq.

I can imagine the body temperature of Dele Momodu, Daniel Bwala & Co. right now.

It is well cry

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Promise To Exceed Your Expectations In Service Delivery – Tinubu by safarilove(m): 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2023
But APC stands for "All Promise Cancelled"..
Na results we dey find now no be empty promise abeg..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Promise To Exceed Your Expectations In Service Delivery – Tinubu by Jh0wsef(m): 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2023
na here the real shege start, brace for impact grin grin cheesy grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Promise To Exceed Your Expectations In Service Delivery – Tinubu by ATEAMS: 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2023
Amen...

May the good forces be with you ...

11 Likes

Re: I Promise To Exceed Your Expectations In Service Delivery – Tinubu by christejames(m): 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2023
Promise of a horniy man 😂 😂 😂

2 Likes

Re: I Promise To Exceed Your Expectations In Service Delivery – Tinubu by Cineinfo(m): 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2023
Promise! Promise!! Promise!!!
No Action.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Promise To Exceed Your Expectations In Service Delivery – Tinubu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2023
From all of us at MANNA,
CONGRATULATIONS to our LEADER,

PRESIDENT Bola Ahmed Tinubu,

Aka , JAGABAN,

AKA : Dem Mama Husband.

Congratulations to all good, sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

The welcome decision of the Supreme court is "a reaffirmation of the will of the majority of the people against the determined will of a hard-fighting minority."

Now that we have arrived at the last bus-stop, after a tortuous 8-months of expensive legal journey, the nation deserves a break.
The opposition has fought a good fight.
Having now exhausted their rights as constitutionally allowed, they should take the hand of fellowship extended by the Tinubu/Shettima government.
Let them allow the Government to run their administration and the people to enjoy the full benefits of the promises the All Progressives Congress made.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA 🇳🇬

We Rise.

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Promise To Exceed Your Expectations In Service Delivery – Tinubu by StOla: 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2023
We know what you can do.

Do not relent in renewing the hope of every Nigerian that this country is long overdue to accomplishing its potentials.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Promise To Exceed Your Expectations In Service Delivery – Tinubu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2023
Children of hatred and bitterness,
Let's come together to make this nation great.
Stop all the binkering, cursing and bitterness.

If you pray for Nigeria, it will work for you,
If you curse Nigeria, you will never enjoy the good of the land when the time comes.

No be curse
Na FACT.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA 🇳🇬.

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Promise To Exceed Your Expectations In Service Delivery – Tinubu by sukkot: 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2023
ok go and sin no more. and stop buying 170 million naira cars for leaches

1 Like

Re: I Promise To Exceed Your Expectations In Service Delivery – Tinubu by Artiiclebeast: 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2023
Negatively exceeded already, sir, well done on your continued exceeding... grin
Re: I Promise To Exceed Your Expectations In Service Delivery – Tinubu by DMerciful(m): 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2023
Wasting your time.

You gonna fail because you lack legitimacy!

Supreme Fraud not accepting evidence does not cleanse your from forgery. Your forfeiture of 460k does not cleanse your from narcotics trafficking

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Promise To Exceed Your Expectations In Service Delivery – Tinubu by sunshineV(f): 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2023
you're doing well. dollar is 1310 today, u can get us to 2k before December. LFG🔥🔥🔥🔥

8 Likes

Re: I Promise To Exceed Your Expectations In Service Delivery – Tinubu by kcdendelo: 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2023
Mtcheeeeew
Re: I Promise To Exceed Your Expectations In Service Delivery – Tinubu by SouthSouth1914: 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2023
Mentally Displaced Person!

1 Like

Re: I Promise To Exceed Your Expectations In Service Delivery – Tinubu by Skillsnigeria: 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2023
Hmmm
Re: I Promise To Exceed Your Expectations In Service Delivery – Tinubu by BlackhatMentor: 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2023
You're a disaster.

All my savings have depreciated almost 150% becyof u idiot

20 Likes

Re: I Promise To Exceed Your Expectations In Service Delivery – Tinubu by Alary: 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2023
LET THE PRESIDENT BREATH

3 Likes

Re: I Promise To Exceed Your Expectations In Service Delivery – Tinubu by NaijaCover(m): 3:42pm On Oct 26, 2023
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: I Promise To Exceed Your Expectations In Service Delivery – Tinubu by Nice2023(m): 3:42pm On Oct 26, 2023
Not with the way u have destroyed the country within few months.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Promise To Exceed Your Expectations In Service Delivery – Tinubu by Reportbutton: 3:42pm On Oct 26, 2023
BlackhatMentor:
You're a disaster.

All my savings have depreciated almost 150% becyof u idiot
You go explain tire oo, you still have 7 yrs plus to lament

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Promise To Exceed Your Expectations In Service Delivery – Tinubu by seunlayi(m): 3:42pm On Oct 26, 2023
We can see it
Naira was ₦1310 to Dollar and now, it's ₦1300. Tinubu is working.

Everybody eye go soon clear when the bulletproof cars of politicians stopped protecting them.

Anyways, God of 31/12/1983 is still on the throne

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Promise To Exceed Your Expectations In Service Delivery – Tinubu by Olayinka8793(m): 3:42pm On Oct 26, 2023
Really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos / Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! / Osinbajo Attends 86th Anniversary Of Igbobi College (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.