Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins (36537 Views)

Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting / Couple Welcome Twins After 21 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins by Charmingrascal(m): 1:07am On Nov 15, 2023
tollyboy5:

Bro, after working so hard to achieve somethings and all of a suddenly everything went south and you lost it all.
In my own case i try to laugh it out and say stuff like " Village people don know my new address lol grin, make i relocate first". Not actually relocating but setting up a plan B route.
I'll tell my friend that village people are after me because my Ogo (glory) but i go show dem say i be their boss. We just laugh it out and i continue with my plan B option.
I wont think of all i lost what I'll think of is how i could outsmart the imaginary village people with massive success.

Tho i don't know what you're passing through but the lord is your strength

Thanks so much bro.
It is well with us
Re: Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins by Enemyofpeace: 4:17am On Nov 15, 2023
The boy is back to life again. Why he chose to come back to Nigeria is what I don’t know
Re: Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins by gloryman91: 4:26am On Nov 15, 2023
Congratulations.

Confusion, Mubarak younger ones christened at church ?

I no understand again o.
Re: Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins by Itulah(m): 5:29am On Nov 15, 2023
Jennyclay:
Congratulations to them on their newborn.
May the soul of their late son rest in peace.

BTW, Why is the woman’s eyes swollen like she was beaten by her husband undecided.

The woman don’t just look happy despite being blessed with twins undecided
The man even looks like a serial woman beater!!

The mother who is currently blind told our correspondent that the birth of the twins was a consolation to the family after the death of their first child.
Re: Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins by CJStarz: 5:33am On Nov 15, 2023
UncleKoboko:
Why are they covering the babies' faces?
Because of winch dem

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins by yungdynho(m): 5:38am On Nov 15, 2023
God of restoration has done it again. Congratulations.
Re: Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins by Banter1(m): 5:43am On Nov 15, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Congratulations.
Thank God for the Double Restoration.

Now you reading this,
May that same God of Restoration Grant You a Double Restoration of Anything You Have Lost Over The Years. πŸ™

Amen πŸ™

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins by blingxx(m): 6:45am On Nov 15, 2023
Woodshot:
Can someone explain why she's uncomfortably swollen?

Depression sir
Re: Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins by Jungleluv5: 6:49am On Nov 15, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Congratulations.

Now you reading this,
May that same God of Restoration Grant You a Double Restoration of Anything You Have Lost Over The Years. πŸ™

AMEN

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins by Lightorder: 7:04am On Nov 15, 2023
May God be praised
Re: Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins by Easylife1234: 8:01am On Nov 15, 2023
Congratulations πŸ‘πŸ‘
Re: Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins by Lampy336: 8:29am On Nov 15, 2023
PlayMaker14:
[/b]

No Investigation carried out!
No Justice for Mubarak!!

The trigger happy police officer is somewhere enjoying himself with today's stop and search loot.

The look from the woman, you could feel it, she's indeed nursing some hidden pains.

Congratulations ma, may God heal you completely.

Amen
Re: Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins by caye(m): 9:23am On Nov 15, 2023
Did ye all notice that the individual with "opposite wisdom" called MANNABBQ, slyly didn't condemn the police killings of innocent Nigerians, but went on to be talking about giving birth to twins and other rubbish?

That guy is a snake, and he will get his due karma.
To support evil like this, one must be an apprentice of evil itself.
Re: Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 9:28am On Nov 15, 2023
Make una give away for them.
Re: Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins by Calitoscassius(m): 12:00pm On Nov 15, 2023
So this justifies the illegal killing of their dead son? What guarantee do they have that the Naigerian corrupt police will not shoot these twins also? Rubbish country!
Re: Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins by Calitoscassius(m): 12:01pm On Nov 15, 2023
LARRYOBRAIN:
Make una give away for them.
Why? undecided

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 12:04pm On Nov 15, 2023
To support the family
Calitoscassius:
Why? undecided
Re: Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins by Calitoscassius(m): 12:54pm On Nov 15, 2023
LARRYOBRAIN:
To support the family
Support them for what? They made the babies they should be able to care for their babies financially. Nothing to do with us.

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins by pacespot(m): 12:54pm On Nov 15, 2023
And did they get justice for their son?
Re: Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins by chival(f): 5:07pm On Nov 15, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Congratulations.

Now you reading this,

AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 8:37pm On Nov 15, 2023
But they lost their 14year old son in 2021
Calitoscassius:
Support them for what? They made the babies they should be able to care for their babies financially. Nothing to do with us.
Re: Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins by Calitoscassius(m): 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2023
LARRYOBRAIN:
But they lost their 14year old son in 2021
Therefor we must support them financially? Is it our fault they lost their son? What about the person who killed their son? What should be done to him? Or what happened to him? What would be his responsibility?
Re: Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins by Charmingrascal(m): 9:38pm On Nov 15, 2023
GanagiBitrus:

Be it done according to your faith, Bro. The world awaits your testimony.

Sir God has done it, I promised to come and share my testimony with you. What I got tonight is better than what I have lost.
Bro I pray for you whatever you are u coming hoping on God for he wipp everything he will do it for you before the end of this month
God is far faithful bro, we should just trust him.
Re: Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins by GanagiBitrus: 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2023
Charmingrascal:

Sir God has done it, I promised to come and share my testimony with you. What I got tonight is better than what I have lost.
Bro I pray for you whatever you are u coming hoping on God for he wipp everything he will do it for you before the end of this month
God is far faithful bro, we should just trust him.
Glad to hear this. Indeed great is His faithfulness.
&Amen to your prayers. Thanks & Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins by E2000: 2:43am On Nov 16, 2023
This is not a good news.
Re: Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 7:58am On Nov 16, 2023
He was killed by a stayed bullet by police.
Calitoscassius:
Therefor we must support them financially? Is it our fault they lost their son? What about the person who killed their son? What should be done to him? Or what happened to him? What would be his responsibility?
Re: Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins by Calitoscassius(m): 10:22am On Nov 16, 2023
LARRYOBRAIN:
He was killed by a stayed bullet by police.
So i read, therefor we must give them money? So many people have died as a result of stray bullets in Naigeria over the years, should we also give all of them financial assistance?

The police shouldn't go about shooting stray bullets in the first place so police should pay them compensations.

What we should be doing is to protest against police shooting stray bullets not giving money, the money will not stop further killing by the police in the future.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Ex Or My New Man? / Body Painting Of Pregnant Mother And Son (Photo) / Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.