Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,807 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Bayelsa Poll: INEC Conducted One Of The Best Elections Ever, Says Gov Diri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Poll: INEC Conducted One Of The Best Elections Ever, Says Gov Diri (9404 Views)

Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ / See How Igbos Voted In Nigeria's Most Important Elections Ever / Why APC Can’t Take Part In Fresh Bayelsa Poll - Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Poll: INEC Conducted One Of The Best Elections Ever, Says Gov Diri by PDPdestroyer(m): 11:24pm On Nov 14, 2023
This is straight out of the book of Obidiöts cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Poll: INEC Conducted One Of The Best Elections Ever, Says Gov Diri by Sucre7: 11:27pm On Nov 14, 2023
Politicians, when it favours them it good when it doesn't it's bad

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Poll: INEC Conducted One Of The Best Elections Ever, Says Gov Diri by CoronaVirusPro: 11:37pm On Nov 14, 2023
Very true!

INEC has proven to be the best electoral commission in the world.

Kudos to the management and team. A job well done.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Poll: INEC Conducted One Of The Best Elections Ever, Says Gov Diri by Enskynelson(m): 11:40pm On Nov 14, 2023
wwwihy:

"I believe the electoral umpire has done well with all these challenges and I want to believe that this is one of the best elections they have ever conducted where the BVAS has been brought into full test."

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/11/14/bayelsa-poll-inec-conducted-one-of-the-best-elections-ever-says-gov-diri/

Hehehehehe.... 😂
Re: Bayelsa Poll: INEC Conducted One Of The Best Elections Ever, Says Gov Diri by MasterShifu010(m): 11:43pm On Nov 14, 2023
The way apc feels about bayelsa poll is how PDP feels in kogi and imo , all these politicians irrespective of party , you’ll will receive what’s coming to you , and you won’t see it coming .
Re: Bayelsa Poll: INEC Conducted One Of The Best Elections Ever, Says Gov Diri by StreetFight: 11:49pm On Nov 14, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Even IPOBdients will claim the 2023 presidential election in the south east is free and fair

Yes, that what the idiots say with their dummy candidate claiming about 85% of votes in a region where they had no single governor before the election

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Poll: INEC Conducted One Of The Best Elections Ever, Says Gov Diri by OBA117(m): 11:55pm On Nov 14, 2023
Because it went in your direction.

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Poll: INEC Conducted One Of The Best Elections Ever, Says Gov Diri by Eriggs: 12:00am On Nov 15, 2023
ValarDoharis:
PDAPC are thesame! Structures of criminality!
You mean LPDP?

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Poll: INEC Conducted One Of The Best Elections Ever, Says Gov Diri by Jagabanarmy: 12:28am On Nov 15, 2023
chiiraq802:
cheesy

Because e favour you. njoy ur 4 years of looting, all of una they useless. No exemption.
Nigerian politicians are hypocrites and no one should fight because of them. They are divisive and useless
Re: Bayelsa Poll: INEC Conducted One Of The Best Elections Ever, Says Gov Diri by Indispensable85(m): 12:29am On Nov 15, 2023
No let Dino hear ooo 🤣
Re: Bayelsa Poll: INEC Conducted One Of The Best Elections Ever, Says Gov Diri by Illegal1(m): 12:37am On Nov 15, 2023
omoh......,.and bayelsans also experience the best election ever,by cashing out massive 20-40k per vote frm PDP..
Re: Bayelsa Poll: INEC Conducted One Of The Best Elections Ever, Says Gov Diri by fredoooooo: 12:38am On Nov 15, 2023
Na Pdp won , Election is free and fair..

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Poll: INEC Conducted One Of The Best Elections Ever, Says Gov Diri by Larryndelaw: 1:07am On Nov 15, 2023
This is a PDP governor. Whereas Dino is crying that these is the worst election. When they win INEC is the best . When they loose , INEac is evil.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Poll: INEC Conducted One Of The Best Elections Ever, Says Gov Diri by adonaimart(m): 1:16am On Nov 15, 2023
In Dino’s voice, you neva shee shumtin!! De play
Re: Bayelsa Poll: INEC Conducted One Of The Best Elections Ever, Says Gov Diri by bdon123(m): 1:34am On Nov 15, 2023
Says d beneficiary

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Poll: INEC Conducted One Of The Best Elections Ever, Says Gov Diri by adamusuleiman3: 1:40am On Nov 15, 2023
If he had lost, he would have called INEC evil structure.

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Poll: INEC Conducted One Of The Best Elections Ever, Says Gov Diri by anthay1983: 1:44am On Nov 15, 2023
Just because it's in ur favor. Omo ale. Yeye people

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Poll: INEC Conducted One Of The Best Elections Ever, Says Gov Diri by Suunnn(f): 2:11am On Nov 15, 2023
wwwihy:

"I believe the electoral umpire has done well with all these challenges and I want to believe that this is one of the best elections they have ever conducted where the BVAS has been brought into full test."

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/11/14/bayelsa-poll-inec-conducted-one-of-the-best-elections-ever-says-gov-diri/

It is well 😩
Re: Bayelsa Poll: INEC Conducted One Of The Best Elections Ever, Says Gov Diri by Jostoman: 2:22am On Nov 15, 2023
All the election wey yakubu dey conduct na nonsense wether bayelsa, Kogi or Imo.

A giant of Africa that cannot organize ordinary free and fair election.

A giant of africa that politicians dont mind killing the the whole community just to become president, governor or senator.

Giant of africa for mouth.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Poll: INEC Conducted One Of The Best Elections Ever, Says Gov Diri by Tzar(m): 2:30am On Nov 15, 2023
What else will the housefly say about the man with a gangrened sore?!

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Poll: INEC Conducted One Of The Best Elections Ever, Says Gov Diri by Akungitit: 3:12am On Nov 15, 2023
Politicians and their foolishness is like 1 and 2, INEC is only good when it favours them.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Poll: INEC Conducted One Of The Best Elections Ever, Says Gov Diri by Mosba: 3:16am On Nov 15, 2023
Hmmm but everywhere APC won they conducted worst election ever. PDP is a danger to our democracy

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Poll: INEC Conducted One Of The Best Elections Ever, Says Gov Diri by Chicagograduate(m): 3:59am On Nov 15, 2023
Had it been he lost the election it would have been different.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Poll: INEC Conducted One Of The Best Elections Ever, Says Gov Diri by Peterology: 4:17am On Nov 15, 2023
My country people
Re: Bayelsa Poll: INEC Conducted One Of The Best Elections Ever, Says Gov Diri by djkirkoo2(m): 4:26am On Nov 15, 2023
4tomandchi:
He makes me remember the late TB Joshua I first saw him on Emmanuel Tv when he came to return glory to God for his victory in court. I think the hand of God is upon this man.

God bless Bayelsa State. God bless Nigeria
nothing like this ever happened. Stop spreading propaganda 😤 😒 🙄.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Poll: INEC Conducted One Of The Best Elections Ever, Says Gov Diri by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 4:27am On Nov 15, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Even IPOBdients will claim the 2023 presidential election in the south east is free and fair
Same with the skull miners in the west
Re: Bayelsa Poll: INEC Conducted One Of The Best Elections Ever, Says Gov Diri by Ashirioluwa: 4:30am On Nov 15, 2023
You can say that again. This same man will say otherwise if INEC results doesn’t favor him

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Poll: INEC Conducted One Of The Best Elections Ever, Says Gov Diri by Shikena(m): 4:33am On Nov 15, 2023
Summary: An average Nigerian is a bad loser. Not condemning anyone, just an observation grin .

The teacher hates me (poor grade) vs I studied hard and prayed (good grade) cool
WAEC gave me F9 vs I got A1 cool
Judiciary is compromised vs Justice is done they had no choice cool

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Poll: INEC Conducted One Of The Best Elections Ever, Says Gov Diri by doneback04: 4:49am On Nov 15, 2023
Why won't it be one of the best, because it favor you
Re: Bayelsa Poll: INEC Conducted One Of The Best Elections Ever, Says Gov Diri by abobote: 5:02am On Nov 15, 2023
Of course when it favours you it's the best
Re: Bayelsa Poll: INEC Conducted One Of The Best Elections Ever, Says Gov Diri by rolams(m): 5:10am On Nov 15, 2023
It is because you were able to resist the rigging.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abia Chief Judge Fired By National Judicial Council (NJC) For Age Falsification / Buhari Chased Out Of Sokoto As People Chant "Bama Yi" Meaning "Never Again" / North Korea Confirmed 19 Coronavirus Patients – All Shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.