Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Labour Strike Not In Nigerians’ Interest, Says Oshiomhole - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Strike Not In Nigerians’ Interest, Says Oshiomhole (14695 Views)

National Assembly, NNPC Headquarters Shut Down Over Labour Strike / Nigeria’s Economy Must Be Freed From Oligarch’s Interest, Says Rewane / Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Strike Not In Nigerians’ Interest, Says Oshiomhole by creativehubb: 6:35pm On Nov 15, 2023
itsene:

Then expect better beating. I hope you are will participate in the blockade.
Mumu, the NLC is a recognized labor union recognized by our constitution, and the right to protest is in the constitution, and it's a fundamental citizens right. Workers must unite, if the workers unite stooges of politicians like you, no get mouth. How many you wan beat?
Re: Labour Strike Not In Nigerians’ Interest, Says Oshiomhole by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2023
Nackzy:

This opinion shows how low your IQ is
you don't have an IQ otherwise u won't be supporting the stupidity of NLC

1 Like

Re: Labour Strike Not In Nigerians’ Interest, Says Oshiomhole by Nackzy: 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
you don't have an IQ otherwise u won't be supporting the stupidity of NLC
Omo na people like you dey make me know say we still have large number of very foolish people in Nigeria, you not being able to decipher or understand what labour is doing shows you're indeed an illiterate from the pit of hell, So now you stand is that NLC isn't suppose to press on their demands, if they do you perceive them as enemies of tinubu's government, and those thatvare supporting Labour you see them as obidents, Baba you're really very foolish, you're daft, you're callous, you're too tribalistic, you're a sycophant, your sense of constructive reasoning and judgement is gone to the dogs, i spit on your grave
Re: Labour Strike Not In Nigerians’ Interest, Says Oshiomhole by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:08am On Nov 16, 2023
Nackzy:

Omo na people like you dey make me know say we still have large number of very foolish people in Nigeria, you not being able to decipher or understand what labour is doing shows you're indeed an illiterate from the pit of hell, So now you stand is that NLC isn't suppose to press on their demands, if they do you perceive them as enemies of tinubu's government, and those thatvare supporting Labour you see them as obidents, Baba you're really very foolish, you're daft, you're callous, you're too tribalistic, you're a sycophant, your sense of constructive reasoning and judgement is gone to the dogs, i spit on your grave
get out u fool and idiotic animal of a human who just wants society to go gaga cos of their stupid emotions.. idiots like u don't realize things should be done normally u must be stupid to support the rascality of NLC rubbish getaway u joor

1 Like

Re: Labour Strike Not In Nigerians’ Interest, Says Oshiomhole by Nackzy: 6:29am On Nov 16, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
get out u fool and idiotic animal of a human who just wants society to go gaga cos of their stupid emotions.. idiots like u don't realize things should be done normally u must be stupid to support the rascality of NLC rubbish getaway u joor
To show that you're more stupid than the government you're supporting, they've resolved with labour through NSA, but yet you're still showing how unintelligent you are

1 Like

Re: Labour Strike Not In Nigerians’ Interest, Says Oshiomhole by LearningCurveCo: 8:25am On Nov 16, 2023
VULCAN:
It's hilarious to observe an ignorant fellow spouting gibberish

This fellow is so unenlightened that he does not know that the NLC formed Labour Party.

But he rushes here to comment on political matters beyond his comprehension.

How can someone who is so ignorant be allowed to type such trash.

Let me repeat Dumbo.

Labour Party was formed by NLC and it's sister organisations. That you are attempting to make it sound like Labour Party is surreptitiously supporting NLC under the table shows your sheer ignorance.

Labour Party was fathered by NLC.

If your father is beaten up by some street urchns won't you rush to his aid?

Anyway, let me not conclude.

You might not!

I sincerely understand that the country is not smiling, things are hard and that has led to the rise of BP and frustration of people but I never knew that it has has escalated to increase in senselessness, foolishness and stupidity.

Wow!!! They call them headless mob for a reason. I have no time arguing with an idiot like you. I hope you are aware that the economic arm of LP has called off their useless strike. Sincerely, your father misbehaved so he was given the beating of his life. As e dey pain them, e dey sweet us.

Next time, plug the socket connecting your brain to your mouth and fingers before typing and spewing rubbish. Your sixth sense is for a reason, don't leave it fallow.

I hate insulting people but if you give me woto, I will give you wotowoto. Babies on Nairaland.
Re: Labour Strike Not In Nigerians’ Interest, Says Oshiomhole by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:14am On Nov 16, 2023
Nackzy:

To show that you're more stupid than the government you're supporting, they've resolved with labour through NSA, but yet you're still showing how unintelligent you are
you are Very stupid. What did labour achieve with the useless... They should have continue till next year to please the emotions of idiots like u who reason thinking everything is about support for govt.. is it entire Nigerians that beat Ajaero in imo state warranting dragging the nation to strike..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State / PDP Zones National Chairman To South-West / Sen. Akpabio Casts His Vote In Akwa - Ibom (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.