Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

PDP Zones National Chairman To South-West - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Zones National Chairman To South-West (14685 Views)

Who Is The Most Sellable Person In The South East If PDP Zones VP To Se? / Official: PDP Zones Chairmanship To Northeast / 2019: PDP Zones President To North, VP Goes To South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Zones National Chairman To South-West by jonhemma11: 5:53am On Aug 05, 2016
Southern Nigeria PDP zones National Chairmanship to South West

The Southern Leaders of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, on Thursday night formally zoned the National Chairmanship position of the party to the South West geo-political zone.

In a meeting attended by Governors, National Assembly Members and Former Ministers, the Southern Nigeria PDP also zoned the positions of National Treasurer and Deputy National Publicity Secretary to the South West.The party zoned the position of First Deputy National Chairman to the South-South. The South-South also got the positions of National Legal Adviser, Deputy National Women Leader and Deputy National Auditor.

The South-East got the following positions: National Organising Secretary, National Youth Leader and Deputy National Financial Secretary.

Addressing journalists at the end of the meeting, Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu said despite the zoning of the positions, any party member willing to contest any position is free to do.

He, however, advised party members from the Southern Nigeria to respect the zoning formula.

4th August, 2016.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/southern-nigeria-pdp-zones-national.html

1 Share

Re: PDP Zones National Chairman To South-West by jonhemma11: 5:54am On Aug 05, 2016

Re: PDP Zones National Chairman To South-West by jonhemma11: 5:54am On Aug 05, 2016
jonhemma11:
More
More

Re: PDP Zones National Chairman To South-West by goonsmi: 6:03am On Aug 05, 2016
Dokpesi technically ruled out despite all his wack noise on radio stations.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Zones National Chairman To South-West by Oche211(m): 6:04am On Aug 05, 2016
PDP of confusion.
With the kind of curse and swear wey these guys (PDP) ve received 4rm Nigerians for mismanaging nd destroying the country, i don't think they will ever get their bearing again.
They shld just dissolve the party na.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Zones National Chairman To South-West by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:11am On Aug 05, 2016
My Boss is there cool cool

Nice

1 Like

Re: PDP Zones National Chairman To South-West by GudluckIBB(m): 6:15am On Aug 05, 2016
goonsmi:
Dokpesi technically ruled out despite all his wack noise on radio stations.

If Nigeria is a sane country, I don't see Why somebody like Dopkesi, a man standing trial for corruption should come out and contest any elective position.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Zones National Chairman To South-West by Babzrockman: 6:31am On Aug 05, 2016
U didn't do ur home work and u went about campaigning for PDP chairmanship despite being a renowned Media tycoon- Dokpesi

But wait oo, Ekweremadu and Wike carry chart for front oo. Wetin dey wan forcast?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Zones National Chairman To South-West by Wabros: 8:36am On Aug 05, 2016
Vote Jimi agbaje for PDP national chairman

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Zones National Chairman To South-West by Pavarottii(m): 8:53am On Aug 05, 2016
The real men.

Godfathers

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Zones National Chairman To South-West by veekid(m): 8:59am On Aug 05, 2016
Yorubas are intelligent, take it or leave it

22 Likes

Re: PDP Zones National Chairman To South-West by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 05, 2016
Nice meeting
Re: PDP Zones National Chairman To South-West by MandingoXXX: 9:00am On Aug 05, 2016
Pavarottii:
The real men.
Godfathers

Real men in a sinking ship. Ndi ara lele, lekwe ha, ha cho iri m, oga eme ha voom n'anya.

Nigerians Be Watching PDP Like:

5 Likes

Re: PDP Zones National Chairman To South-West by yeyeboi(m): 9:01am On Aug 05, 2016
M
Re: PDP Zones National Chairman To South-West by Pavarottii(m): 9:01am On Aug 05, 2016
Technically; SW should hold the chairmanship. Cos the north has presidency; SE has Vice Presidency; SS just held presidency. So nobody will feel left out.

PDP wants to carry everybody along.

11 Likes

Re: PDP Zones National Chairman To South-West by koladebrainiac(m): 9:02am On Aug 05, 2016
Its good move

South west sabi politics die.

Wait...
How come hausa PDP no join the meeting
All i am seeing are red caps n few yorubas..

This is another pdp faction

4 Likes

Re: PDP Zones National Chairman To South-West by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 05, 2016
wot of dokpesi
sumfin is wrong wif deir heads
Re: PDP Zones National Chairman To South-West by okpor2(m): 9:04am On Aug 05, 2016
Where are all d ipob nd niger delta pple?I tot they said they own pdp?

4 Likes

Re: PDP Zones National Chairman To South-West by sirzee1660(m): 9:05am On Aug 05, 2016
I really don't like Nigeria or their politics
Re: PDP Zones National Chairman To South-West by uwajeh(m): 9:05am On Aug 05, 2016
So PDP has finally become a regional party. They would now have their tongues in their cheeks when next they accuse the APC of being a Northern party.

1 Like

Re: PDP Zones National Chairman To South-West by CyberWolf: 9:06am On Aug 05, 2016
This is what they would've done initially, I wonder why they zoned it to north before , that's what is causing all this confusion. Anyway I don't give a fvck about them..
Re: PDP Zones National Chairman To South-West by timilehin007(m): 9:07am On Aug 05, 2016
What's the need of these posts when u are never gonna stand up again... PDP is so dead

1 Like

Re: PDP Zones National Chairman To South-West by Tyocsyn: 9:08am On Aug 05, 2016
With all these the ebola of PDP is still heating had. It has strike again that there will ignore and undermined the August 17 Convention. More troubles ok!

1 Like

Re: PDP Zones National Chairman To South-West by Progressive01(m): 9:12am On Aug 05, 2016
I didn't say anything! lipsrsealed
Re: PDP Zones National Chairman To South-West by oluwasegun007(m): 9:12am On Aug 05, 2016
What will now happen to dorkpesi......
Re: PDP Zones National Chairman To South-West by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 05, 2016
The PDP zoned Chairmanship to SW that removed them from power and ignored the regions that gave it at 80%.

An indication of the relevance of the SW region but unfortunately PDP cannot win the SW come 2019.

9 Likes

Re: PDP Zones National Chairman To South-West by smallJagaban: 9:14am On Aug 05, 2016
SOUTH WEST DOES NOT NEED THAT. ZONE THE VICE PRESIDENT SLOT TO THEM

1 Like

Re: PDP Zones National Chairman To South-West by Pastev1(m): 9:14am On Aug 05, 2016
Oche211 u hv maleria n typhoid 2geda wit cancer of tongue. sori it's d symptoms d enta ur head 4 u 2 make such comment here!

1 Like

Re: PDP Zones National Chairman To South-West by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 05, 2016
I just love my one time ex governor. grin

Peter Odili, ageing gracefully.
Re: PDP Zones National Chairman To South-West by DIKEnaWAR: 9:19am On Aug 05, 2016
They will soon zone it to only those 'from the south west, living in Bourdillon street, short, dark, skinny with okpolo eyes and smoke weed with cocaine'.

Signs of desperation and confusion.
Re: PDP Zones National Chairman To South-West by otokx(m): 9:21am On Aug 05, 2016
veekid:
Yorubas are intelligent, take it or leave it

The way they do is amazing, they keep riding the back of the tiger. Why will anybody from south south cede the PDP chairmanship position to south west? The south south contributes the most financially and voting strength wise. Who in the south west will be a match for Tinubu alone not to talk of Obasanjo and the rest?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says / Lagos State LP Governorship Candidate, Rhodes Meets With Bode George / Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.