Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Napoli Sack Rudi Garcia, Announce Mazzarri As Replacement - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Napoli Sack Rudi Garcia, Announce Mazzarri As Replacement (20986 Views)

Ronaldo’s Manager At Al Nassr, Rudi Garcia Sacked / Chelsea Targets Osimhen As Replacement For Lukaku / Napoli Sack Head Coach, Gennaro Gattuso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Napoli Sack Rudi Garcia, Announce Mazzarri As Replacement by Lumig: 8:11am On Nov 15, 2023
Good!

1 Like

Re: Napoli Sack Rudi Garcia, Announce Mazzarri As Replacement by ATEAMS: 8:11am On Nov 15, 2023
Indeed
Re: Napoli Sack Rudi Garcia, Announce Mazzarri As Replacement by Padipadi(m): 8:11am On Nov 15, 2023
Lmao!
Very dumb coach. He would v carried Napoli to relegation if not sacked early.

1 Like

Re: Napoli Sack Rudi Garcia, Announce Mazzarri As Replacement by Padipadi(m): 8:12am On Nov 15, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue

Meanwhile, Erik ten Hag is still hanging in Manchester United tongue
He ll go by January. The guy's the dumbest coach in the world.
Re: Napoli Sack Rudi Garcia, Announce Mazzarri As Replacement by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:13am On Nov 15, 2023
satelliteDISH:
Why reward him with ingratitude after winning the league title for you.
Which league did he win for them. Do you mean the league he won via PlayStation

2 Likes

Re: Napoli Sack Rudi Garcia, Announce Mazzarri As Replacement by spy24(m): 8:15am On Nov 15, 2023
This Rudi Garcia is a very bad coach

That was how he almost destroyed Ronaldos career in Saudi Arabia before he was fired he came to Napoli and immediately started replicating same thing with osimhen

1 Like

Re: Napoli Sack Rudi Garcia, Announce Mazzarri As Replacement by THMT: 8:15am On Nov 15, 2023
Football is so unpredictable. Victor should have left when the ovation was high
Re: Napoli Sack Rudi Garcia, Announce Mazzarri As Replacement by patrickmuf(m): 8:17am On Nov 15, 2023
satelliteDISH:
It was Luciano Spalletti that guided them to the Serie A triumph last season and not Garcia.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Napoli Sack Rudi Garcia, Announce Mazzarri As Replacement by Jokerman(m): 8:18am On Nov 15, 2023
Cristiano is always right.

I remember when Pessi fans were attacking Ronaldo over Rudi Garcia...🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Napoli Sack Rudi Garcia, Announce Mazzarri As Replacement by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:19am On Nov 15, 2023
satelliteDISH:

He's not the one that won the league.

2 Likes

Re: Napoli Sack Rudi Garcia, Announce Mazzarri As Replacement by Svoboda(m): 8:19am On Nov 15, 2023
Gbadebo19:
De Laurentis is the problem of that club

How?

He saved the club into a football giant and made it win its first scudetto since 1986.
Re: Napoli Sack Rudi Garcia, Announce Mazzarri As Replacement by Reference(m): 8:21am On Nov 15, 2023
Yeah, Rudi Garcia was like placing ice cream in an oven but Walter Mazzarri is hardly the ideal replacement for the defending champion.
Italian teams and the Italian league remains a closed introverted system.

There are many, many competent and capable managers across Europe, even in lesser leagues that can replicate the success of the past season.

Mazzarri in my opinion is yesterday's news. It is like bringing back Rafa Benitez to coach Manchester City when Pep eventually decides to leave.

1 Like

Re: Napoli Sack Rudi Garcia, Announce Mazzarri As Replacement by Gbadebo19(m): 8:24am On Nov 15, 2023
Svoboda:

How?

He saved the club into a football giant and made it win its first scudetto since 1986.
Internal issues and discontent among staff. If he had managed it really well, the previous manager shouldn't have left.
Re: Napoli Sack Rudi Garcia, Announce Mazzarri As Replacement by wittywriter: 8:28am On Nov 15, 2023
Management decisions

If you are a punter or staker and you've got the desire to build wealth from sport trade then quote me with your digit so I can link you to a group for such purpose...

Wittyness
Re: Napoli Sack Rudi Garcia, Announce Mazzarri As Replacement by Reference(m): 8:29am On Nov 15, 2023
Gbadebo19:

Yeah, I understand that he is a very difficult person to work with.
Re: Napoli Sack Rudi Garcia, Announce Mazzarri As Replacement by Svoboda(m): 8:32am On Nov 15, 2023
Gbadebo19:

Internal issues and discontent among staff. If he had managed it really well, the previous manager shouldn't have left.

Yes. Spalleti shouldnt have left. Laurentis can be very erratic. He should have kept him by all means, and thats not minding that Italian coaches are very principled.
Re: Napoli Sack Rudi Garcia, Announce Mazzarri As Replacement by izubext007: 8:34am On Nov 15, 2023
Yes that's good, for Empoli to win Napoli that's ruined my ticket is not good news for the club

2 Likes

Re: Napoli Sack Rudi Garcia, Announce Mazzarri As Replacement by PrinceShegs12: 8:38am On Nov 15, 2023
satelliteDISH:

Modified.

After my quotes on my comment, I have learnt that he was not the one that won the league for Napoli last season.
Thanks for enlightening me.

I dont think he was the one dat won the league for them, that coach resign same season

2 Likes

Re: Napoli Sack Rudi Garcia, Announce Mazzarri As Replacement by Kollabo419: 8:39am On Nov 15, 2023
Nna mehnnn

Napoli be feeling funky now like middle grade Chelsea way
thanks to our star boy anyways

Follow who know.road

Meanwhile no light at Wawa , Arepo mowe/ibafo and its environs for some days.now

Did ibedc join the strike.too because I still have some.electrical engineering skills.o
Re: Napoli Sack Rudi Garcia, Announce Mazzarri As Replacement by Olat4421: 8:53am On Nov 15, 2023
I believe Napoli should Ave go for conte
Re: Napoli Sack Rudi Garcia, Announce Mazzarri As Replacement by Lemino(m): 9:00am On Nov 15, 2023
Remaining that nonsense Pioli

1 Like

Re: Napoli Sack Rudi Garcia, Announce Mazzarri As Replacement by Angelfrost(m): 9:12am On Nov 15, 2023
From Hero to Villain in such a short space of time.

This is typically Leicester and Claudio Ranieri years back... From winning their first ever EPL title against all odds to getting sacked the following year.

Leicester's relegation was more than enough justice for the Italian.

Modified: Just learnt he wasn't the Coach that won them the title.
Re: Napoli Sack Rudi Garcia, Announce Mazzarri As Replacement by Angelfrost(m): 9:17am On Nov 15, 2023
Lemino:
Remaining that nonsense Pioli

Is that how it is now?!! Just sack coaches that took them to heights they never dreamed of all because of a rough patch?!!

Is this what football has turned to now?!! Tossing out good coaches just because of performance issues in just a season?!

Yet, most of you see everything wrong in people criticizing leaders of your nation within one year in office. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Napoli Sack Rudi Garcia, Announce Mazzarri As Replacement by MrBONE2(m): 9:21am On Nov 15, 2023
Resetinc:
Without Osimhen napoli is just a Luton 😂
Ayam telling you grin

2 Likes

Re: Napoli Sack Rudi Garcia, Announce Mazzarri As Replacement by MMempire(m): 9:36am On Nov 15, 2023
Good decision by Napoli to sack the idiot for making we (sport gamblers) to have multiple cut-1 tickets two weeks ago.

1 Like

Re: Napoli Sack Rudi Garcia, Announce Mazzarri As Replacement by Slurity(m): 9:46am On Nov 15, 2023
oshimen has exposed this man many times, he is not tactical at all.
Re: Napoli Sack Rudi Garcia, Announce Mazzarri As Replacement by henrimoto(m): 9:52am On Nov 15, 2023
Gbadebo19:
..I don't know how this club owners reason. Why did they sack/let go of the coach that won the league title for them ?
Re: Napoli Sack Rudi Garcia, Announce Mazzarri As Replacement by Prenonjebose: 9:57am On Nov 15, 2023
Very good. Good decision. I have always expressed my doubt of this coach's abilities. More annoying is his divisive utterances.
Re: Napoli Sack Rudi Garcia, Announce Mazzarri As Replacement by geoworldedu: 9:59am On Nov 15, 2023
Angelfrost:
From Hero to Villain in such a short space of time.

This is typically Leicester and Claudio Ranieri years back... From winning their first ever EPL title against all odds to getting sacked the following year.

Leicester's relegation was more than enough justice for the Italian.
He wasn't the coach who won the league for Napoli last season.
Re: Napoli Sack Rudi Garcia, Announce Mazzarri As Replacement by Angelfrost(m): 10:05am On Nov 15, 2023
geoworldedu:

He wasn't the coach who won the league for Napoli last season.

Really?!!! Who won the league with them and why did he leave?!!
Re: Napoli Sack Rudi Garcia, Announce Mazzarri As Replacement by amadiama(m): 10:05am On Nov 15, 2023
Hope osimhen comes to chelsea
Re: Napoli Sack Rudi Garcia, Announce Mazzarri As Replacement by amadiama(m): 10:08am On Nov 15, 2023
Angelfrost:

Really?!!! Who won the league with them and why did he leave?!!

The current Italian head coach was the person who won d league with Napoli last season.he left because he knows it was just a one off and d pressure would be more to replicate d success

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m / Anthony Joshua Vs Oleksandr Usyk Rematch: 'i'm The Comeback King,' Says AJ / Gernot Rohr Visits Ighalo At Watford, England (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.