Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Ogun Student Arrested For Allegedly Poisoning Girlfriend, FUNAAB Clears Student - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ogun Student Arrested For Allegedly Poisoning Girlfriend, FUNAAB Clears Student (18070 Views)

16-Year-Old Ogun Student, Oloruntola Mutiu Oluwaseyi Scores Nine A1s In WASSCE / FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste / Missing 15-Year-Old JSS2 Ogun Student Found In Boyfriend's House Enjoying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Student Arrested For Allegedly Poisoning Girlfriend, FUNAAB Clears Student by PrinceGallant: 2:22pm On Nov 16, 2023
Access03:

No, Ayomide is the only Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta student here. Both Mmasichukwu and Semilore came visiting from the Federal College of Education, Osiele which is close by.

Thank you boss. Na me no reason am well

1 Like

Re: Ogun Student Arrested For Allegedly Poisoning Girlfriend, FUNAAB Clears Student by iamdapsyj(m): 2:42pm On Nov 16, 2023
Jeon:
Men are not to be trusted. Experienced or not .
Stop sayin "blah blah blah men in your circle this and that. Look at Ighalo ,look at the girl that was killed by her boyfriend in ph,and this lady in the news [are those Men in my circle? ], did those ladies expected such brutal betrays. You are all the same .

Chaii your dad and maybe siblings must have done you strong thing 🥴🤦
Re: Ogun Student Arrested For Allegedly Poisoning Girlfriend, FUNAAB Clears Student by Jeon(f): 3:05pm On Nov 16, 2023
iamdapsyj:

Chaii your dad and maybe siblings must have done you strong thing 🥴🤦
That's what you Men said when the generalization get to your pocket.

6 Likes

Re: Ogun Student Arrested For Allegedly Poisoning Girlfriend, FUNAAB Clears Student by Kedikedi77: 5:26pm On Nov 16, 2023
adecz:
YYariba & poisoning ehn❗️❗️❗️😏
table shaker grin
Re: Ogun Student Arrested For Allegedly Poisoning Girlfriend, FUNAAB Clears Student by Tommydare(m): 8:42pm On Nov 16, 2023
The one way be igbo and igbo nko? Na all of igbo and igbo marriage dey end well? Abi no be this naija we dey wey things dey happen?
Couldntfigurean:
see where it landed her
Re: Ogun Student Arrested For Allegedly Poisoning Girlfriend, FUNAAB Clears Student by Advocate1810(m): 9:51pm On Nov 16, 2023
goodnessme1:
Yoruba Muslims sef
Try de apply little sense you have, how did you know he’s a Muslim. If you don’t have any reasonable comment keep mute 🤐
Re: Ogun Student Arrested For Allegedly Poisoning Girlfriend, FUNAAB Clears Student by gfon(m): 8:01am On Nov 17, 2023
Shalommy:
Ayomide wanted to use them for money ritual. Chaiii.... God no gree for am. cheesy cheesy
you are not daft...but you choose to be. Since you can't see in the write up that it was bought
Re: Ogun Student Arrested For Allegedly Poisoning Girlfriend, FUNAAB Clears Student by Bigchristo: 5:21pm On Nov 17, 2023
Jeon:

But it's not an issue for men to generalize Women right?.
I am of the opinion of not generalizing both genders, I can’t attribute my own experience with women to another woman because I know all of them aren’t same, that goes for men too, there’s good bad and Ugly in every gender
Re: Ogun Student Arrested For Allegedly Poisoning Girlfriend, FUNAAB Clears Student by Jeon(f): 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2023
Coach your fellow men not me.

Bigchristo:
I am of the opinion of not generalizing both genders, I can’t attribute my own experience with women to another woman because I know all of them aren’t same, that goes for men too, there’s good bad and Ugly in every gender

6 Likes

Re: Ogun Student Arrested For Allegedly Poisoning Girlfriend, FUNAAB Clears Student by Shalommy(f): 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2023
Jeon:
Coach your fellow men not me.
Fatima Adamu undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For Ebsu Prospective Stundent Ebonyi State University Post Ume Examination / Benue State University Post-utme For 2015/2016 Academic Session / Prince Oluwarotimi Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Bedfordshire UK (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.