Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

China’s Xi Jinping Arrives In US Ahead Of Summit With Joe Biden - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China’s Xi Jinping Arrives In US Ahead Of Summit With Joe Biden (19877 Views)

Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) / Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know / Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China’s Xi Jinping Arrives In US Ahead Of Summit With Joe Biden by Tito24: 4:45pm On Nov 15, 2023
Enemies
Re: China’s Xi Jinping Arrives In US Ahead Of Summit With Joe Biden by Adakintroy: 4:47pm On Nov 15, 2023
America be like we don't want communism. But years u in ties with China endlessly.

1 Like

Re: China’s Xi Jinping Arrives In US Ahead Of Summit With Joe Biden by EDUECO(m): 4:48pm On Nov 15, 2023
thesolutions:
china can not be tamed because they have a back door to every sanction the US will dish out.
Africa and middle east is their back door. The dollar they make from these region daily can fund US budget twice.
That is why they are giving loans in Dollar to countries in those regions because it will still return to them through their sales of substandard products.

I am still not happy with them after they chop my money for this clipper. I did not use it even one time.
I just did my usual sterilization with fuel and the thing just melted.
This is the bitter truth!

You bought a substandard clipper;Chinese grade A clipper is very durable.

China has the biggest trade surplus in the world !!

1 Like

Re: China’s Xi Jinping Arrives In US Ahead Of Summit With Joe Biden by Kingbuhari(m): 4:48pm On Nov 15, 2023
They will never trust each other

1 Like

Re: China’s Xi Jinping Arrives In US Ahead Of Summit With Joe Biden by SpaceTour: 4:49pm On Nov 15, 2023
China is loyal
Re: China’s Xi Jinping Arrives In US Ahead Of Summit With Joe Biden by EDUECO(m): 4:55pm On Nov 15, 2023
CSTRR:

Not yet.

The US still leads in some very critical areas. Very very critical sectors.

China has time though, and that is what scares the US.
China is already the real leader in every sector.

3 Likes

Re: China’s Xi Jinping Arrives In US Ahead Of Summit With Joe Biden by viodemus: 4:56pm On Nov 15, 2023
EDUECO:
He is the real leader of the modern world!

Don't be deceived by the media,the USA respects Xi Jinping!

China is the greatest country at the moment!!!

Story.
wanna be and is, are two different things.

4 Likes

Re: China’s Xi Jinping Arrives In US Ahead Of Summit With Joe Biden by VULCAN(m): 4:59pm On Nov 15, 2023
This is the bitter truth.

Only fools and urchns will argue

CSTRR:
Two strong enemies.

They will probably go to war within the next 15 years.

BTW, I hope tinubu and buhari are learning.

This is the first Visit by china's president in over 6yrs, but when they came, it mattered.
Buhari has been to US atleast 10 times in four years, accomplishing nothing.

Instead of them to sit down at home, do the hard work of nation building and watch the world respect us.

3 Likes

Re: China’s Xi Jinping Arrives In US Ahead Of Summit With Joe Biden by etrange: 5:02pm On Nov 15, 2023
EDUECO:

Why all the exclamation marks? That doesn't create a good impression on the minds of the readers, and it definitely doesn't make your text any truer. The US doesn't even identify as the leader of the modern world.

4 Likes

Re: China’s Xi Jinping Arrives In US Ahead Of Summit With Joe Biden by Bigchristo: 5:03pm On Nov 15, 2023
joelbooks:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2023/11/15/chinas-xi-jinping-arrives-in-us-ahead-of-summit-with-joe-biden
US will be acting arrogant like we don’t need any country to survive but they still in business with Russia till date buying uranium and this is another example that the US needs Chinese trade etc, but millions of their gullible supporters think US is fighting for the interests of any country, just keep deceiving yourselves US care about their country’s interests than they care about anyone out there.

2 Likes

Re: China’s Xi Jinping Arrives In US Ahead Of Summit With Joe Biden by EDUECO(m): 5:05pm On Nov 15, 2023
viodemus:

Story.
wanna be and is, are two different things.
America fan boys would never agree that China is already the world leader in every sector.

China is the current leader in modern science and technology.

Made in China is predominant in every continent of the world including Europe and North America.

3 Likes

Re: China’s Xi Jinping Arrives In US Ahead Of Summit With Joe Biden by Tozocalamity: 5:10pm On Nov 15, 2023
President Zi na Senior man shaa. He comand so much respect across the world even more than president biden and putin. He is very powerful yet very humble. My kind of person.

2 Likes

Re: China’s Xi Jinping Arrives In US Ahead Of Summit With Joe Biden by gigabyte13: 5:11pm On Nov 15, 2023
Better to talk with China than Russia
The Chinese get ear to listen
Taiwan is a case study
But that thing called Putin
That one na Wike in diaspora,
Dem no dey gree hear word. Everything na gragra.

1 Like

Re: China’s Xi Jinping Arrives In US Ahead Of Summit With Joe Biden by richeeyo(m): 5:12pm On Nov 15, 2023
EDUECO:

You dumb as Bleep
China is collapsing

2 Likes

Re: China’s Xi Jinping Arrives In US Ahead Of Summit With Joe Biden by owolabi5: 5:13pm On Nov 15, 2023
grin
Re: China’s Xi Jinping Arrives In US Ahead Of Summit With Joe Biden by loswhite(m): 5:17pm On Nov 15, 2023
FamTomx2:
Putin oh ! Can u c how world powers plays politics 😲😲😲😲

Us and China alliance na bomb!!

Respect to 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳
There is no alliance oga. They hate each other....lol. They know a war is catastrophic for but side hence all this meetings

2 Likes

Re: China’s Xi Jinping Arrives In US Ahead Of Summit With Joe Biden by ttobizz(m): 5:17pm On Nov 15, 2023
YourNextLevel:

All these Nairaland kids

I Used to come here to laugh out

Back to the point, Biden couldn't trap China with the chip (electronic ) war even with the open source (OS) - google , they developed theirs now and the EU guys wants Pipeline restored from Russia, US has no much friends in Asia for the Taiwan war and Taiwan doesn't want their chip factory blown up nor shipped to Texas, Tx labour union doesn't want the chip factory because the work force will be imported from Taiwan, US doesn't have many qualified works in that type of factory etc
Just a lot to say but these kids are uninformed

Why do guys like you over estimate yourselves? I wonder who has made you the authority in international relations and global politics.
Kindly prove to us how Xi Jinping landing on American soil isn't a good one for the US.

2 Likes

Re: China’s Xi Jinping Arrives In US Ahead Of Summit With Joe Biden by Akuruoulo(m): 5:20pm On Nov 15, 2023
YourNextLevel:

All these Nairaland kids

I Used to come here to laugh out

Back to the point, Biden couldn't trap China with the chip (electronic ) war even with the open source (OS) - google , they developed theirs now and the EU guys wants Pipeline restored from Russia, US has no much friends in Asia for the Taiwan war and Taiwan doesn't want their chip factory blown up nor shipped to Texas, Tx labour union doesn't want the chip factory because the work force will be imported from Taiwan, US doesn't have many qualified works in that type of factory etc
Just a lot to say but these kids are uninformed
Another resident TERRORIST spotted

1 Like

Re: China’s Xi Jinping Arrives In US Ahead Of Summit With Joe Biden by LeeSmart: 5:20pm On Nov 15, 2023
EDUECO:
Bro u fit explain how u take arrive at this ur statement?
Re: China’s Xi Jinping Arrives In US Ahead Of Summit With Joe Biden by Akuruoulo(m): 5:23pm On Nov 15, 2023
thesolutions:
china can not be tamed because they have a back door to every sanction the US will dish out.
Africa and middle east is their back door. The dollar they make from these region daily can fund US budget twice.
That is why they are giving loans in Dollar to countries in those regions because it will still return to them through their sales of substandard products.

I am still not happy with them after they chop my money for this clipper. I did not use it even one time.
I love joker's like u

1 Like

Re: China’s Xi Jinping Arrives In US Ahead Of Summit With Joe Biden by EDUECO(m): 5:29pm On Nov 15, 2023
LeeSmart:

Bro u fit explain how u take arrive at this ur statement?
Another American fan boy!

A leader of the greatest country is the leader of the modern world.

You think Xi Jinping is like Nigerian politician wey dey play or you think say CPC or CCP na APC? cheesy

1 Like

Re: China’s Xi Jinping Arrives In US Ahead Of Summit With Joe Biden by LeeSmart: 5:33pm On Nov 15, 2023
EDUECO:

Another American fan boy!

A leader of the greatest country is the leader of the modern world.

You think Xi Jinping is like Nigerian politician wey dey play or you think say CCP na APC? cheesy
Person ask u question u no fit answer u come de divert talk to american fan boy, nawa oo.

3 Likes

Re: China’s Xi Jinping Arrives In US Ahead Of Summit With Joe Biden by JagabanB: 5:36pm On Nov 15, 2023
FamTomx2:
Putin oh ! Can u c how world powers plays politics 😲😲😲😲

Us and China alliance na bomb!!

Respect to 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳
U really believe they will have an alliance?
LOL.
Watch and learn.
Re: China’s Xi Jinping Arrives In US Ahead Of Summit With Joe Biden by JagabanB: 5:38pm On Nov 15, 2023
EDUECO:

Biden said "China is a threat to the US because they want to control the world" and " it won't happen under my watch".
Biden's statement is not the media.
Re: China’s Xi Jinping Arrives In US Ahead Of Summit With Joe Biden by thesolutions(m): 5:42pm On Nov 15, 2023
Akuruoulo:

I love joker's like u
Because you are selling Chinese substandard products. You want us to be buying same thing every now and then.
It will not work. I have started keeping afro and beards.
Re: China’s Xi Jinping Arrives In US Ahead Of Summit With Joe Biden by ruffDiamond: 5:46pm On Nov 15, 2023
If you big ,you big forget.balablu no fit ever get this kind honor welcome, Never! failed politheivecians and Criminals lot undecided

Welcome, H.E, XI JINPING!
talk of great, amazing, visionary leader!

I help a Chinese man pushed his car yesterday for road as the Ford stalled,I no even mind!

2 Likes

Re: China’s Xi Jinping Arrives In US Ahead Of Summit With Joe Biden by lordofreal(m): 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2023
That's why American president have to leave his country to visit him .
EDUECO:

3 Likes

Re: China’s Xi Jinping Arrives In US Ahead Of Summit With Joe Biden by ponziponzi(m): 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2023
richeeyo:

You dumb as Bleep
China is collapsing

How is it collapsing? Stop listening to the media, many discussions on China are propaganda. Just look at the facts, no country in the West will grow faster than China this year and next. Below is the IMF forecast of GDP growth for 2023 and 2024.

Source: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-01-31/imf-raises-world-economic-outlook-for-the-first-time-in-a-year?embedded-checkout=true

1 Like

Re: China’s Xi Jinping Arrives In US Ahead Of Summit With Joe Biden by EDUECO(m): 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2023
JagabanB:

Biden said "China is a threat to the US because they want to control the world" and " it won't happen under my watch".
Biden's statement is not the media.
China is already controlling the world!

Can Biden or the USA crumble the CPC(the greatest political party in the world) which is the backbone of China's governance?

For the now,the Communist Party of China is too strong to be destabilized!
Re: China’s Xi Jinping Arrives In US Ahead Of Summit With Joe Biden by Omoapena(m): 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2023
Will this stop brics?
Re: China’s Xi Jinping Arrives In US Ahead Of Summit With Joe Biden by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2023
Seems they still don't trust the U.S......
They are even sending his double to cover up for him!
Re: China’s Xi Jinping Arrives In US Ahead Of Summit With Joe Biden by 29Ade07: 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2023
Hehr. Undominit..China forex can fund US budget. Can you please state your source
thesolutions:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US / 10 Important Political Events In 2019 That Could Affect Global Politics / Hunger Pushes Boko Haram Terrorists To Repentance In Cameroon. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.