Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

The God Of All Wonders - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The God Of All Wonders (84 Views)

Kumuyi Holds God Of All Wonders Crusade In Abuja / World Cup: Where Is The God Of Isreal Now? / Praying Through The God Of Your Pastor/general Overseer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The God Of All Wonders by zionoutreach(m): 10:40am On Nov 15, 2023
Good day readers .

Excerpt from the teaching titled: The God of All Wonders. Get the full teaching now by Clicking the link below this excerpt.

Wonders can be defined as an extraordinary thing or feat done and carried out by a person. History tells us of the wonders
of the world. They are called wonders because they are extraordinary achievements. We can say it's simply amazing.

They are things that are too awesome for the mind to fathom, yet the evidence is so real that it cannot be explained. One great example of this is found in Luke 1 verse 35 KJV I'll be paraphrasing. He said, The angels said unto her, that is to Mary now, The power of the highest shall overshadow the praise of the Lord. This is the story of the virgin birth. So one example of wonders that is still amazing to humans still dates is the virgin birth of Mary. That is how Jesus was given birth by the virgin Mary.

It was such a wonder that a virgin without knowing the fact when the angel brought the message to Mary, she was amazed. She asked the angel a question, How can these things be seeing that I know not a man? Praise the Lord. The same way you out there, you are asking the question,

How can I get married? How can I do these things? How can I achieve my dreams? How can I go to school? How can things, how can my life come out better? How can good things happen to me seeing I know not a man.

Praise the Lord. I come with good news for you today. The God he served is a God of all wonders. He's a God that does not need a man. Just as he said unto Mary through the angel, the angel said to her, he said, The power of the highest shall overshadow thee. And the power of the highest is also called the supernatural. Meaning there's something that the supernatural can do to you.

That's when the supernatural happens to you without knowing a man divine connections will take place .

Get the complete teaching now by Clicking the link below
https:///ZionOutreach/772

You can also listen to it anytime and also listen to our previous teachings now playing on our online radio by Clicking the link below and pressing the ▶️ button www.zionoutreachworldwide.org

(1) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Attacks A CHOSEN! GOD Of Chosen Delivers Him. / Daily Prophetic Blessings (episode 215) Matt.5:9 -SOLUTION ENCOUNTERS / What To Know About Christ The King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.