Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,474 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:24 AM

The Infinix Smart 8: A Tech Marvel With Good Display And Snazzy Features - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Infinix Smart 8: A Tech Marvel With Good Display And Snazzy Features (412 Views)

Unveiling The Infinix Smart 8: A Tech Marvel With A Dash / Redmi Note 8: A Review... (to Buy Or Not To Buy Is The Question) / What Phone Could I Get With 37k With A Really Good Display And Ram Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Infinix Smart 8: A Tech Marvel With Good Display And Snazzy Features by ILucky16: 10:42am On Nov 15, 2023
Hey there! Guess what's making waves?

The Infinix Smart 8 just strutted onto the smartphone scene with a dazzling 6.6-inch LCD display – we're talking HD+ resolution and a snazzy 90Hz refresh rate.

Under the hood, it's rocking a Unisoc T606 processor and a cool 4GB of RAM (plus an extra 4GB of virtual RAM if you're feeling extra fancy). Storage? Oh, it's got your back with a generous 128GB, and there's even room for more with the microSD card slot. Expand away!

Now, the battery – a whopping 5000mAh, because who needs range anxiety, right? And don't even get me started on the 10WE fast charging.

Cameras? Yeah, it's got 'em. An 8MP front camera for your selfie game and video calls, and on the back, a 13MP main camera doing the heavy lifting with a sidekick AI camera. Mystery megapixels on that one, but hey, let's embrace the element of surprise!

Oh, did I mention the fingerprint scanner? Yup, it's there, on the back, keeping things secure and snazzy.

Colors? Take your pick: Galaxy White, Crystal Green, Shiny Gold, or Timber Black. Fashion meets functionality, right?
And the price tag in Nigeria? NGN 82,000 or roughly $102 – not too shabby for this tech marvel!

Exciting times in the smartphone world, huh? What do you think of the Infinix Smart 8?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

TECNO Declares Their Collaboration With Dolby Laboratories. / I Was Logout From Fm Whatsapp. How Do I Get Restore Old Chat / BRILLIANT!! Tecno Camon 30 Pro 5G Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.