Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,239 members, 7,829,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Rashida Tlaib Member Of Secret Facebook Group Where Hamas Terrorist Glorified. - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Rashida Tlaib Member Of Secret Facebook Group Where Hamas Terrorist Glorified. (33127 Views)

Hamas Terrorist Who Paraded Shani Louk's Body Killed By IDF / Israel Sends Robots To 'destroy Hamas Terrorist Tunnels' As Troops Surround Gaza / Hamas Terrorist Filmed His Own Death During The Surprise Attack On Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rashida Tlaib Member Of Secret Facebook Group Where Hamas Terrorist Glorified. by LegallyBlunt: 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2023
Dittodat:
Rubbish Zionist apartheid terrorist state of Israel propaganda.
The whole world have now seen that Israel is nothing but a Zionist racist apartheid terrorist state sponsored by the US.
All these rubbish trash propaganda been pushed out and supported by the IPOB terrorist lunatics in Nigeria ain't going to change the world view of Israel. Sooner or later, they will pay for their genocidal terrorist acts against Palestinian children and women.
IPOB retards are known to always be on the wrong side of history, they are on that side again this time.
Time will tell.
let hatred not kill u o
Re: Rashida Tlaib Member Of Secret Facebook Group Where Hamas Terrorist Glorified. by spartachico(m): 3:58pm On Nov 15, 2023
This war go long pass Ukraine vs Russia because Lebanon don join and other countries surrounding Israel also wanna take part,if you love life and you're living in Israel or any neighboring countries surrounding Israel ,this is the time to japaa and most especially Nigerians living in Beirut , Lebanon
Re: Rashida Tlaib Member Of Secret Facebook Group Where Hamas Terrorist Glorified. by ObabiOlorunosi(m): 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2023
Dittodat:
The whole world have now seen that Israel is nothing but a Zionist racist apartheid terrorist state sponsored by the US.
All these rubbish trash propaganda been pushed out and supported by the IPOB terrorist lunatics in Nigeria ain't going to change the world view of Israel. Sooner or later, they will pay for their genocidal terrorist acts against Palestinian children and women.
IPOB retards are known to always be on the wrong side of history, they are on that side again this time.
Time will tell.

Stop ranting on nairaland,go and join hamas. Meanwhile, your fulani folks will pay for their genocide terrorists acts whether you like it or not.

2 Likes

Re: Rashida Tlaib Member Of Secret Facebook Group Where Hamas Terrorist Glorified. by YoshihideSuga: 4:11pm On Nov 15, 2023
cooooooks:
The racism you as a Nigerian will face in Israel is deadly.

They will shoot you dead and nothing will happen

Keep being a clown. Keep supporting apartheid. One of the last countries that supported apartheid South Africa till the end of apartheid in South Africa was....Israel.

You mention that as if blacks are revered in Arab countries. Please read about the Trans-Sahara slave trade, which still goes on today. Mauritania, in West Africa, still engages in the slavery of black people. Your loving Arabs still buy and sell black people.

What do you have to say about that?

2 Likes

Re: Rashida Tlaib Member Of Secret Facebook Group Where Hamas Terrorist Glorified. by sean079: 4:29pm On Nov 15, 2023
Botragelad:
When I tell you lot the US have been invaded by terror backers, you lot think I'm having a laugh. This is a US rep in a Hamas mob group cheering on murder even went as far as to make excuses for it.

A terror is a terror, they are brainwashed, you can't change that. The west can keep cuddling these bloody terror while they wreck them from within. We warned them, but they wouldn't listen. Look at all the countries that took in these people.

Sort out these terror before they take over you lot. This is real. The west should bin this rubbish. No to Islamic terror!

Below are some of her tweets and snaps.

Bro stop capping, US itself is the terrorist here. Was it the arabs or iranians that invaded and made your fore fathers slave? Why do you guyz don't sit down and reasoned rationally? Which African nation posess latest or nuclear weapons, spring up military base across the world. Its still same US and its allies. I wish you live among them so that you can find out how nice and accomodative they are to your kinds.

All their aspiration and motives is to see that you cannot be above them in all areas of life. All they want is to dominate you and make you their slaves
Re: Rashida Tlaib Member Of Secret Facebook Group Where Hamas Terrorist Glorified. by thecommunist(m): 4:31pm On Nov 15, 2023
Botragelad:
When I tell you lot the US have been invaded by terror backers, you lot think I'm having a laugh. This is a US rep in a Hamas mob group cheering on murder even went as far as to make excuses for it.

A terror is a terror, they are brainwashed, you can't change that. The west can keep cuddling these bloody terror while they wreck them from within. We warned them, but they wouldn't listen. Look at all the countries that took in these people.

Sort out these terror before they take over you lot. This is real. The west should bin this rubbish. No to Islamic terror!

Below are some of her tweets and snaps.

I was one of those who hated trump. however, If I had the power to bring in Trump, I would, and I hope he runs and wins the next election. America needs Trump now to deal with this mess.
Re: Rashida Tlaib Member Of Secret Facebook Group Where Hamas Terrorist Glorified. by BreakingNews21: 4:37pm On Nov 15, 2023
Dittodat:
Time will tell.

I was wondering who all these NL Zionist supporters were. If they asked Israel for a visa and citizenship to go join the IDF to fight Hamas they would get turned down or ignored. Israel would say keep your black beeps in 9ja. We don't want or need your kind.😁
Re: Rashida Tlaib Member Of Secret Facebook Group Where Hamas Terrorist Glorified. by magzey: 4:37pm On Nov 15, 2023
Built2last:
Everyone of them is a terrorist. every head slammer. If they are not bombing and sucking blood. They have not had opportunity yet. give it time.
asking for cease fire is now a terrorism abi, ok i agree with you thats why Igbos are tagged terrorist because they want freedom grin grin
Re: Rashida Tlaib Member Of Secret Facebook Group Where Hamas Terrorist Glorified. by Built2last: 4:41pm On Nov 15, 2023
magzey:

asking for cease fire is now a terrorism abi, ok i agree with you thats why Igbos are tagged terrorist because they want freedom grin grin

If IPOB are terrorist why have you not started the war with them. Terrorists are killed all over the world. Thats why Israel is roasting your people to go and collect 77 virgins.

Every head slammer is a terrorist. Will be killed like chicken either now or later
Re: Rashida Tlaib Member Of Secret Facebook Group Where Hamas Terrorist Glorified. by Kay25(m): 4:41pm On Nov 15, 2023
Dittodat:
Time will tell.
Terrorist spotted
Re: Rashida Tlaib Member Of Secret Facebook Group Where Hamas Terrorist Glorified. by gabbytabby: 4:43pm On Nov 15, 2023
Utter rubbish she must be held responsible for every post.

Silly propaganda.

She must be
Botragelad:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rashida-tlaib-member-secret-facebook-group-where-hamas-terrorists-glorified?intcmp=tw_fnc
Re: Rashida Tlaib Member Of Secret Facebook Group Where Hamas Terrorist Glorified. by infogeneral: 4:45pm On Nov 15, 2023
All of them that celebrated the attack on Israel are now crying wolf when Israel retaliated.
Re: Rashida Tlaib Member Of Secret Facebook Group Where Hamas Terrorist Glorified. by tunde1200(m): 4:49pm On Nov 15, 2023
Dshocker:
No mercy for Muslim terrorists

Time will tell.
Am sure you are from the Eastern part of the country Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rashida Tlaib Member Of Secret Facebook Group Where Hamas Terrorist Glorified. by Gandrova: 4:52pm On Nov 15, 2023
emeejinsm:
You claim that you want justice yet you celebrated when Hamas murdered Israel's and her soldiers
Double standard everywhere
I guess you are jumping and dancing with the bombing of innocent civilians in Gaza now!
Re: Rashida Tlaib Member Of Secret Facebook Group Where Hamas Terrorist Glorified. by Kukutente23: 4:55pm On Nov 15, 2023
iammo:
cool

Your terrorist might be another people's freedom fighters

Nice spin
You're getting better at propaganda
So those two, are they terrorists or freedom fighters?
Re: Rashida Tlaib Member Of Secret Facebook Group Where Hamas Terrorist Glorified. by Dshocker(m): 4:56pm On Nov 15, 2023
tunde1200:

Time will tell.
Am sure you are from the Eastern part of the country Nigeria

Are you a terrorist?

If you are one, then death awaits you ✅

2 Likes

Re: Rashida Tlaib Member Of Secret Facebook Group Where Hamas Terrorist Glorified. by Cruzmaster: 5:00pm On Nov 15, 2023
Dittodat:
Time will tell.

It pained you that we Igbo Jew are standing gidigbaa on the side of our follow brothers in the Middle East cheesy We are donating mkpurummiri and olosho to our follow Jew brothers and encouraging them to kill any head slammers at sight. Including Yoruba Muslims 😂😂😂 As e dey pain Dem, e dey sweet us 😂😂😂
Re: Rashida Tlaib Member Of Secret Facebook Group Where Hamas Terrorist Glorified. by 11doubledee: 5:03pm On Nov 15, 2023
dominique:
She has to roots in Palestine, who do you expect her to support? The Isreali decimating her people? Isreali has been destroying Palestinians in their lands for years and the world looked away. Now Palestinians are launching their own reprisals, the word terrorist is flying all over the place. If Hamas is terrorist, Isreali are bigger terrorists.
By your assertion, nobody should complain then.They should be left to sort it out themselves by any means possible.
Re: Rashida Tlaib Member Of Secret Facebook Group Where Hamas Terrorist Glorified. by gaskiyamagana: 5:07pm On Nov 15, 2023
Built2last:
Everyone of them is a terrorist. every head slammer. If they are not bombing and sucking blood. They have not had opportunity yet. give it time.
Sharrap.
Shut up.
Which teacher taught you this?
Re: Rashida Tlaib Member Of Secret Facebook Group Where Hamas Terrorist Glorified. by gaskiyamagana: 5:11pm On Nov 15, 2023
Dittodat:

Time will tell.
"...... always be on the wrong side of history..."
What's a kind of race?
Re: Rashida Tlaib Member Of Secret Facebook Group Where Hamas Terrorist Glorified. by Baatunde(m): 6:18pm On Nov 15, 2023
You must be referring to Christianity because

1. the people who massacred 6 million Jews were Christians

2. those who forcefully took over the lands of the Native Indians in the American continent massacring many of them and putting the rest into forced detention in RESERVATION CAMPS ( not unlike what is being done to the Palestinians) were Christians

3. the worst atrocities of any colonial era in Congo was perpetrated by the Belgians under King Leopold and they were Christians, and what about the French in Tunisia, they were also Christians

4. what about the terrors and death due to the apartheid of the mainly White Dutch and Christian oppressors in South Africa, that also stands there with the atrocities of a people who were Christians and surely we can label that Christian terrorism.

5. Not to talk about the multitude of terrorism instigated by the 'God' of the Bible against "unclean Gentiles" which the Christians claim were inspired?

" At the seventh time Joshua said, Shout — To testify your faith in God’s promise, and thankfulness for this glorious mercy; to encourage yourselves and brethren, and to strike a terror into your enemies. The Lord hath given you the city — It is given to you to be devoted to God, as the first (and perhaps the worst) of all the cities of Canaan" (Joshua 6:16)

"But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me. " (Luke 19:27)

“Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and one’s foes will be members of one’s own household” (Matthew 10:34-36).

You see why I thought you must be referring to Christianity as the religion that glorifies terrorism

Klington:
Religion that glorifies terrorism.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rashida Tlaib Member Of Secret Facebook Group Where Hamas Terrorist Glorified. by emeejinsm: 6:52pm On Nov 15, 2023
Gandrova:
I guess you are jumping and dancing with the bombing of innocent civilians in Gaza now!

Hamas should have known what Israel can do
Re: Rashida Tlaib Member Of Secret Facebook Group Where Hamas Terrorist Glorified. by Swiftgrp: 6:53pm On Nov 15, 2023
Botragelad:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rashida-tlaib-member-secret-facebook-group-where-hamas-terrorists-glorified?intcmp=tw_fnc
The State of Michigan has the highest population of Arab-Americans of all faiths.

On the other hand, I like how the IDF and Special Forces have been detecting and blowing up the estimated 500 kilometers-long underground tunnels the crazy Hamas criminals built over the years in Gaza which were then used to launch kidnapping raids into Israel and for smuggling contraband and deadly weapons into Gaza.

Members of the Hamas leadership were even living in luxury and linked their luxury houses to the network of underground tunnels for easy entry and escape. Just imagine the highly delusional Hamas criminals using their fellow Palestinians as human shields and using hospitals as operational bases with underground tunnels linked to them.
Re: Rashida Tlaib Member Of Secret Facebook Group Where Hamas Terrorist Glorified. by hansomb: 6:55pm On Nov 15, 2023
Built2last:
go back yaself
Re: Rashida Tlaib Member Of Secret Facebook Group Where Hamas Terrorist Glorified. by hansomb: 6:57pm On Nov 15, 2023
Israeli propaganda at it's again. The Jews always try to cancel down anyone who doesn't align with them. Even Jesus, Kanye west, Kennedy, King Faisal
, Arafat, Muslim brotherhood, the Catholic church etc.has that experience with them. . .
Re: Rashida Tlaib Member Of Secret Facebook Group Where Hamas Terrorist Glorified. by Klington: 7:03pm On Nov 15, 2023
Baatunde:
You must be referring to Christianity because

1. the people who massacred 6 million Jews were Christians

2. those who forcefully took over the lands of the Native Indians in the American continent massacring many of them and putting the rest into forced detention in RESERVATION CAMPS ( not unlike what is being done to the Palestinians) were Christians

3. the worst atrocities of any colonial era in Congo was perpetrated by the Belgians under King Leopold and they were Christians, and what about the French in Tunisia, they were also Christians

4. what about the terrors and death due to the apartheid of the mainly White Dutch and Christian oppressors in South Africa, that also stands there with the atrocities of a people who were Christians and surely we can label that Christian terrorism.

5. Not to talk about the multitude of terrorism instigated by the 'God' of the Bible against "unclean Gentiles" which the Christians claim were inspired?

" At the seventh time Joshua said, Shout — To testify your faith in God’s promise, and thankfulness for this glorious mercy; to encourage yourselves and brethren, and to strike a terror into your enemies. The Lord hath given you the city — It is given to you to be devoted to God, as the first (and perhaps the worst) of all the cities of Canaan" (Joshua 6:16)

"But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me. " (Luke 19:27)

“Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and one’s foes will be members of one’s own household” (Matthew 10:34-36).

You see why I thought you must be referring to Christianity as the religion that glorifies terrorism

The summary of your epistle is that every terrorist is a Muslim

2 Likes

Re: Rashida Tlaib Member Of Secret Facebook Group Where Hamas Terrorist Glorified. by magzey: 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2023
i see nothing wrong in her post, what Israel is doing to Palestine only Palestinians knows it ,because they are always under surveillances and provocation even inside their houses,only God can judge the Zionist.

Re: Rashida Tlaib Member Of Secret Facebook Group Where Hamas Terrorist Glorified. by Bellotelli: 7:14pm On Nov 15, 2023
Rubbish post. One man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter. One day the table will turn and you'll start seeing different comments.
Re: Rashida Tlaib Member Of Secret Facebook Group Where Hamas Terrorist Glorified. by Swiftgrp: 7:29pm On Nov 15, 2023
dominique:
She has to roots in Palestine, who do you expect her to support? The Isreali decimating her people? Isreali has been destroying Palestinians in their lands for years and the world looked away. Now Palestinians are launching their own reprisals, the word terrorist is flying all over the place. If Hamas is terrorist, Isreali are bigger terrorists.
Both sides have engaged in terrorist activities but the Palestinians under Hamas are the bigger terrorists with apocalyptic mindsets who have vowed to eliminate the State of Israel off the face of the earth and then vowed that the Western nations would be next.

The horrendous October 7th, 2023 Southern Israel region simultaneous attacks and brutal killings of over 1000 Israelis and non-Israelis made me NOT to have any sympathy for Hamas. I saw so many online videos of CCTV cameras, mobile phone videos and car dashboard cameras showing how innocent folks on Israeli soil were ruthlessly massacred... Men, women, children. These are pure WAR CRIMES committed by the Palestinians and they are going about fishing for international public sympathy.

The Hamas even prevented many vulnerable Palestinian women and children from leaving to safer areas because they wanted to use Palestinians as human shields prior to that mass Israeli air and ground strikes on Gaza. This shows that Hamas are a bunch of idiots tbh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rashida Tlaib Member Of Secret Facebook Group Where Hamas Terrorist Glorified. by Swiftgrp: 7:43pm On Nov 15, 2023
dominique:

I tire o. The Jewish controlled media are grasping at straws at this point. Propaganda don finish, na to accuse a Palestinian American of supporting Palestine come remain. Orisirisi something.
You guys have a point there because even the Jewish-owned mainstream media worldwide have been known to manipulate news in their favor... Or to favor their own communities... But even then, the Arabs do the same.

In any event, if what FOX News Digital found out on that FB group is confirmed to be true, then more surveillance has to be placed on that Palestinian-American Congress woman and others... This is not about victimizing Islam or Muslims because a lot of Arab-Americans practice different faiths. So, there are Palestinians and Palestinian-Americans who are Xtians or agnostics who are supporters of their original Palestinian homelands.
Re: Rashida Tlaib Member Of Secret Facebook Group Where Hamas Terrorist Glorified. by Gandrova: 8:59pm On Nov 15, 2023
emeejinsm:

Hamas should have known what Israel can do
As long as Isreal occupies Palestinian land there won't be peace in that region.
Re: Rashida Tlaib Member Of Secret Facebook Group Where Hamas Terrorist Glorified. by Baatunde(m): 9:44pm On Nov 15, 2023
I will assume you are devoid of understanding or you are playing dumb, I have just proven to you how the worst terrorists atrocities in HISTORY OF MANKIND have been carried out by CHRISTIANS and you are talking about Boko Haram. What is Boko Haram when a single TERRORIST state of Christian Germany alone murdered 6 million Jews.

Can you put a number to the number of native Indians terrorised and murdered by your Christian Pilgrim fathers so they could steal their lands to form the Chief Terrorist of the world called the USA? I have just shown you how the book of your hateful, vengeful and racist "God" is filled with violence, murder and terror against non-Jews and you still have gut to be talking about ISIS? Shame on you! Go and read history well and learn about the Spanish Inquisitions and what amount of terrors was unleashed on the Jews and Muslims by the Catholic Church. Perhaps you need to be reminded of the atrocities of the Christianity flag bearers called the Crusaders in Palestine in the 11th century.

Go and read about the TERRORS of the Nakba carried out by the Israelis when they forcefully ejected almost 700,000 Palestinians from their home, and tell us who is a Terrorist? Go and find out who are the Hagannah Terrorist and come and tell me if they were muslims, what about the Polisario Liberation Front, The Lord Resistance Army in Uganda, what about Charles Taylor's NPFL or the break away group of Yormie Johnson, were they terrorists or freedom fighter and were they Muslims, what about all the drug cartels and their terror groups of South America, are they all Muslims? Go and read about the Khalistan Groups of Sikh militants in India and thier labelling as terrorists, were they Muslims, how about Tamil Tiger that assassinated Rajiv Ghandi and the first recorded case of suicide bombing in modern history. Have you heard of a group called uMkhonto we Sizwe ? that was the militant arm of Mandela's ANC and they were also labelled terrorist back in the days. What of the Hutu Militia called Interhamwe and their role in the Rwandan genocide, were they terrorists and were they Muslims? And to add to it are your IPOB Brothers recently designated among the 20 DEADLIEST terror group in the world and yet they are definitely not Muslims

It would appear that you simply have a shallow idea of what is called terrorism neither do you even know any bit of history. It helps you when you come to public domain to comment to do a bit of research before making a very useless statement that ALL terrorists are Muslims. Even most of the victims of Boko Haram and ISIS have been Muslims, do you think any sensible Muslim support these groups?

And to conclude I refer you back to your inspired book called the Bible and the massive volume of racism, violence and terrorism sanctioned by your 'God', explain that to us before you start labelling others terrorists

Klington:

The summary of your epistle is that every terrorist is a Muslim

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UK To Send 120 Armoured Vehicles To Ukraine As Boris Johnson Meets Zelensky / Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia / Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.