Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Rashida Tlaib Member Of Secret Facebook Group Where Hamas Terrorist Glorified. - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Rashida Tlaib Member Of Secret Facebook Group Where Hamas Terrorist Glorified. (33129 Views)

Hamas Terrorist Who Paraded Shani Louk's Body Killed By IDF / Israel Sends Robots To 'destroy Hamas Terrorist Tunnels' As Troops Surround Gaza / Hamas Terrorist Filmed His Own Death During The Surprise Attack On Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rashida Tlaib Member Of Secret Facebook Group Where Hamas Terrorist Glorified. by sangresan(m): 11:07pm On Nov 15, 2023
Botragelad:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rashida-tlaib-member-secret-facebook-group-where-hamas-terrorists-glorified?intcmp=tw_fnc

What's bad in being a member of a liberation movement?

All these Zionist idio*ts believe the universe revolves around them. Israel is a terrorist state.
Re: Rashida Tlaib Member Of Secret Facebook Group Where Hamas Terrorist Glorified. by eepeepook: 12:54am On Nov 16, 2023
Doesn’t change my world. American news at its finest.
Re: Rashida Tlaib Member Of Secret Facebook Group Where Hamas Terrorist Glorified. by Xkale1996(m): 8:18am On Nov 16, 2023
Dshocker:
No mercy for Muslim terrorists
no mercy for ur generation useless foool
Re: Rashida Tlaib Member Of Secret Facebook Group Where Hamas Terrorist Glorified. by Dshocker(m): 8:47am On Nov 16, 2023
Xkale1996:
no mercy for ur generation useless foool

And your generation will perish before next year.

Are you a terrorist?

Did i say Muslims?.... "I said Muslim terrorist" you bloody slowpoke.

You lack ordinary comprehension.

1 Like

Re: Rashida Tlaib Member Of Secret Facebook Group Where Hamas Terrorist Glorified. by Abelino(m): 9:40am On Nov 16, 2023
You can book a flight to Gaza to join the war if e sure for you na.
Dittodat:
Rubbish Zionist apartheid terrorist state of Israel propaganda.
The whole world have now seen that Israel is nothing but a Zionist racist apartheid terrorist state sponsored by the US.
All these rubbish trash propaganda been pushed out and supported by the IPOB terrorist lunatics in Nigeria ain't going to change the world view of Israel. Sooner or later, they will pay for their genocidal terrorist acts against Palestinian children and women.
IPOB retards are known to always be on the wrong side of history, they are on that side again this time.
Time will tell.
Re: Rashida Tlaib Member Of Secret Facebook Group Where Hamas Terrorist Glorified. by Perseverance127: 3:46pm On Nov 16, 2023
One problem I have with the US is the way they grant people permanent residency, especially Muslims. Even allowing them to contest elections. Those people don't want peace anywhere in the world.
Re: Rashida Tlaib Member Of Secret Facebook Group Where Hamas Terrorist Glorified. by Xkale1996(m): 6:02pm On Nov 21, 2023
Dshocker:

And your generation will perish before next year.

Are you a terrorist?

Did i say Muslims?.... "I said Muslim terrorist" you bloody slowpoke.

You lack ordinary comprehension.
illiterate fooool

What is Muslim terrorist

You people take all Muslims as terrorist

Useless monkey
Re: Rashida Tlaib Member Of Secret Facebook Group Where Hamas Terrorist Glorified. by Padipadi(m): 11:00pm On Nov 24, 2023
Xkale1996:
illiterate fooool

What is Muslim terrorist

You people take all Muslims as terrorist

Useless monkey
All of you are terrorists especially you this 1996 27 yrs old boy wey no get future. You are still chasing girls, dey give advise on how to fûck gfs in Nigeria!
You nor get job na hin make terrorists adopt you. Hamas gay-tool.
Re: Rashida Tlaib Member Of Secret Facebook Group Where Hamas Terrorist Glorified. by Xkale1996(m): 10:15pm On Nov 25, 2023
Padipadi:

All of you are terrorists especially you this 1996 27 yrs old boy wey no get future. You are still chasing girls, dey give advise on how to fûck gfs in Nigeria!
You nor get job na hin make terrorists adopt you. Hamas gay-tool.
as you dey mentioned gay anyhow

Na you be gay
Ass fucker

Useless man

Na you no get Job

Illiterate fooool
Re: Rashida Tlaib Member Of Secret Facebook Group Where Hamas Terrorist Glorified. by Padipadi(m): 11:27pm On Nov 25, 2023
Xkale1996:
as you dey mentioned gay anyhow

Na you be gay
Ass fucker

Useless man

Na you no get Job

Illiterate fooool
Gay-nibal.
I m not your father's mate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UK To Send 120 Armoured Vehicles To Ukraine As Boris Johnson Meets Zelensky / Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh / Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.