Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,133 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death (51504 Views)

Death: Last Video Of Ada Ameh / The Last Video Mompha Posted Before His Arrest (Photos) / Tiwa Savage And Omarion Collaborate In Her SugerCane EP Last Video (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death by RPG2020(m): 2:45pm On Nov 15, 2023
Sam Larry season 2 coming out soon 😭

1 Like

Re: Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death by ifynwaba(m): 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2023
Now they will now come and be showing fake 💕💕 love
Re: Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death by Christistruth03: 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2023
Manny21:
Something is happening to all these boys that nobody is able to discover. Could they be paying the expensive price of fame? Yesterday it was Mohbad, today Oladips, who is next?

They are Cults in the music industry

Many things things were exposed after Mohbad's death
and there are
Some Poisons in Nigeria that can take a month
Before it kills the person ..

They need to do deep investigation
With proper pathologist and people who understand African Poison because they are
are very different from Western ones and can be difficult to detect some are even described as unknown Substances by South African researchers

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10404628/
Re: Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death by Patriotsleague: 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2023
Goodnight mc...it's hard to die.
Re: Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death by Kog45(m): 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2023
izibili44:
Why would they ask you not to take him to the hospital? I really don't get it. When someone is sick no be hospital them dey carry am go.
Do not mind those Iya Aladura…person sick no be hospital but to dem everything na spiritual

1 Like

Re: Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death by Samirana360(m): 3:06pm On Nov 15, 2023
Another oladimeji...... Nawaiio
Re: Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death by Smartguyboy(m): 3:10pm On Nov 15, 2023
Self medication is very bad .
Re: Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death by Azzik: 3:21pm On Nov 15, 2023
nlparrot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGXx9zoEtIE?si=iiHd4LhHCKfGSnwu

The last video made by rapper Oladipupo Oladimeji, aka Oladips, pleading to be taken to a medical facility before his untimely demise has surfaced.

In the video shared on his Instagram story Tuesday, Oladips, addressing his manager, identified as Rasheed, questioned why he was left alone in the house despite several warnings to his team not to.

Not long after this, the Lalakukulala crooner requested to be immediately taken to a hospital.

This is days after the rapper took to his Twitter account asking fans to pray for him as he did not feel well.

Hard drugs might be the cause of some of this guys death..most of them take all kinds of drugs
Re: Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death by newnigerdelta00: 3:22pm On Nov 15, 2023
nlparrot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGXx9zoEtIE?si=iiHd4LhHCKfGSnwu

The last video made by rapper Oladipupo Oladimeji, aka Oladips, pleading to be taken to a medical facility before his untimely demise has surfaced.

In the video shared on his Instagram story Tuesday, Oladips, addressing his manager, identified as Rasheed, questioned why he was left alone in the house despite several warnings to his team not to.

Not long after this, the Lalakukulala crooner requested to be immediately taken to a hospital.

This is days after the rapper took to his Twitter account asking fans to pray for him as he did not feel well.

No Justice, no # Justice for rapper...way owner dey follow Devil eat every day this is the results
Re: Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death by israelmao(m): 3:33pm On Nov 15, 2023
immortalcrown:
May his soul rest in peace.

The saddest part is that many who are alive refuse to learn from those who are gone.

It is not accident that killed him. It is probably an illness caused by rough life. That's why they will be reluctant to disclose what led to his death. But who am I to advise those who "cruise" and "flex"?

When they indulge in bad habits and you advise them they refer to you as being anti-social and conservative.They always say,Death is death by whatever means it comes but I wonder why they always cry at the point of death.

1 Like

Re: Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death by Goldbw122(m): 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2023
Something is going on... Year something is fishing...
Re: Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death by Burgerlomo: 3:41pm On Nov 15, 2023
So sad, RIP
Re: Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death by Dodada: 3:43pm On Nov 15, 2023
RIP

To the senseless mob: who una wan arrest dis time?
Re: Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death by Equity15(m): 3:46pm On Nov 15, 2023
Manny21:
Something is happening to all these boys that nobody is able to discover. Could they be paying the expensive price of fame? Yesterday it was Mohbad, today Oladips, who is next?
how many fame? Are they more famous than the A or B list artise we have?
Re: Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death by Spidermon: 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2023
If this death thing na by underrated yoruba rappers, then make Davolee go begin pray ooo
Re: Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death by Revolva(m): 3:52pm On Nov 15, 2023
Na drugs de do dis guys i am telling u guys they tame too much substance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death by Tayorshd87: 4:03pm On Nov 15, 2023
Badguy77:
him mama say make them no carry am go hospital , make them carry am come house ...what does that mean is there something undecided undecided undecided undecided

Something must be fishing behind the scene
Re: Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death by Kingosytex(m): 4:10pm On Nov 15, 2023
Fidinno:
Life without prayers

Life without God

Life with too much excitement, fun and freedom can actually lead to untimely death of a celebrity.

Most of una go dey talk anyhow. So people wey dey pray no dey die?
Re: Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death by Letuspray4niger: 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2023
May his soul Rest In Peace

1 Like

Re: Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death by Sleekfingers: 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2023
Manny21:

Nothing is happening.. People die everyday. Because he is popular that's why we are hearing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death by Irupetepete: 4:19pm On Nov 15, 2023
nlparrot:
May his soul rest in peace 🕊️
you talk too much for a guy
Re: Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death by Kionrae: 4:38pm On Nov 15, 2023
Who is he

May he rest in peace tho

1 Like

Re: Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death by Keji1012(m): 4:40pm On Nov 15, 2023
osazsky:
Yoruba musicians always blow after death...why

Oponu, ask your father omo ale

1 Like

Re: Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death by Kionrae: 4:40pm On Nov 15, 2023
Dodada:
RIP

To the senseless mob: who una wan arrest dis time?
ur retardded momma

1 Like

Re: Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death by Kajaard: 4:57pm On Nov 15, 2023
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!

Oh my goodness this is my biggest fear, I will be rolling in my grave if I die with my potentials and all the beautiful music inside me.

So much potentials gone like dat

Lalakukulala

Lol at the boldfaced cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death by MrBroke(m): 5:03pm On Nov 15, 2023
Fidinno:
Life without prayers

Life without God

Life with too much excitement, fun and freedom can actually lead to untimely death of a celebrity.

So People who are with God according to your thinking and who pray don't they die untimely
Re: Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death by PeachtreeReside(f): 5:12pm On Nov 15, 2023
Why was he not admitted to The Hospital?

I hope it was not self medication he was doing?

Mmm. May God console his loved ones .
Re: Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death by fineberry(m): 5:20pm On Nov 15, 2023
ahnie:
Who's he please?
Never heard of him....may his soul rest in peace.
He's a rapper mostly rap in Yoruba.....Oladips, his lyrics are always deep
Re: Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death by SamuelLoch: 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2023
pretydiva:
Autopsy should be conducted on him. I honestly don’t know why young artists are dying these days. May God rest his soul🙏

Substance abuse...
Re: Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death by Calitoscassius(m): 6:02pm On Nov 15, 2023
immortalcrown:
May his soul rest in peace.

The saddest part is that many who are alive refuse to learn from those who are gone.

It is not accident that killed him. It is probably an illness caused by rough life. That's why they will be reluctant to disclose what led to his death. But who am I to advise those who "cruise" and "flex"?
How did you came to this ridiculous conclusions?

What do you mean by rough life, cruise and flex? They don't mean a damm thing! Total.jargon!
Re: Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death by Calitoscassius(m): 6:05pm On Nov 15, 2023
SamuelLoch:

Substance abuse...
Like what exactly? Explain please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid’s Song 'Joro' Trends As Davido Asks This 'Risky' Question / Malaika N200 Million Lekki House Warming: Olubadan, K1, Saheed Osupa Attend / Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.