Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

NIMC Clears Over 2.5 Million Backlog Of NIN Modification - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIMC Clears Over 2.5 Million Backlog Of NIN Modification (11460 Views)

Nigeria Clears Additional Backlog Of January Crude Oil Cargoes / Ibrahim Odumboni: Backlog Of Waste In Lagos To Disappear Soon / Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIMC Clears Over 2.5 Million Backlog Of NIN Modification by TheRareGem1(f): 2:42pm On Nov 15, 2023
The National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) has cleared a backlog of over two million National Identification Number (NIN) modification requests

NIMC Acting Director’General, Engineer Abisoye Coker-Odusote, confirmed this in a statement on Wednesday.

She said the achievement underscores NIMC’s commitment to ensuring that all Nigerians have access to secure and universally recognized identity documentation.

NIMC’s dedicated teams have been working tirelessly to process these backlogs and will not relent in effort to ensure that citizens have a streamlined experience when obtaining their NINs.

“We acknowledge the challenges that many Nigerians faced in the past and appreciate the patience they have shown during this period.

“And now that we have cleared over two million outstanding NIN modification applications, we will continue to work strenuously at all our centres to ensure that whatever requests that are outstanding are cleared as soon as possible,” Coker-Odusote added.

The NIMC DG also noted that the agency was committed to improving its communication channels.

She said: “We are in the process of establishing a robust communication system to facilitate the logging of complaints as well as the resolution of issues in a timely manner.

“This is because we understand the importance of addressing concerns promptly and are determined to provide efficient solutions to any challenges that may arise.

And of course, NIMC is actively investing in world-class infrastructure to better serve the Nigerian population.

“We believe that a strong and modernized infrastructure is crucial for delivering efficient and reliable services to all Nigerians.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/11/08/nimc-clears-over-2-5m-backlog-of-nin-modification/

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: NIMC Clears Over 2.5 Million Backlog Of NIN Modification by freemanq(m): 3:33pm On Nov 15, 2023
Shame on them ooo, after making people to suffer for nothing,it's obvious you guys are short of staff, employ people so that the work will be faster

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NIMC Clears Over 2.5 Million Backlog Of NIN Modification by Rutherford2019: 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2023
I applied to change my date of birth but nothing has been done till now
Pls who has done his/her own? Or is it another propaganda

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIMC Clears Over 2.5 Million Backlog Of NIN Modification by BigBlackPreek(m): 3:43pm On Nov 15, 2023
They actually knows the less stressful way by which we can about this NIN registration thing but instead they elect to make us pass through the fire by staying on the cue under the hot 🔥 sun ☀ before we can register .......yeye

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIMC Clears Over 2.5 Million Backlog Of NIN Modification by lexylaw40: 4:25pm On Nov 15, 2023
Thank God for Tinubu

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: NIMC Clears Over 2.5 Million Backlog Of NIN Modification by bigdammyj: 4:30pm On Nov 15, 2023
Noted.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Clears Over 2.5 Million Backlog Of NIN Modification by kehnderson(m): 4:30pm On Nov 15, 2023
grin
Re: NIMC Clears Over 2.5 Million Backlog Of NIN Modification by babatee90(m): 4:31pm On Nov 15, 2023
This is true

5 Likes

Re: NIMC Clears Over 2.5 Million Backlog Of NIN Modification by helinues: 4:32pm On Nov 15, 2023
The NIMC boss is working.

Truth be told.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NIMC Clears Over 2.5 Million Backlog Of NIN Modification by IrepChrist: 4:32pm On Nov 15, 2023
Sounds good

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NIMC Clears Over 2.5 Million Backlog Of NIN Modification by OmoGomesIlorin: 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2023
Haha

1 Like

Re: NIMC Clears Over 2.5 Million Backlog Of NIN Modification by ayinde2020: 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: NIMC Clears Over 2.5 Million Backlog Of NIN Modification by adesegun121(m): 4:34pm On Nov 15, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: NIMC Clears Over 2.5 Million Backlog Of NIN Modification by Blackdisciple(m): 4:35pm On Nov 15, 2023
freemanq:
Shame on them ooo, after making people to suffer for nothing,it's obvious you guys are short of staff, employ people so that the work will be faster

God will surely judge buhari administration and Isa pantami for what they have done to Nigerians and their aim Cards...

Shebi bandits are laying Levies on farmers in Niger State even dropping contact number no one is yet to be held responsible through sim card tracking

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIMC Clears Over 2.5 Million Backlog Of NIN Modification by Tito24: 4:35pm On Nov 15, 2023
If Nigerians are not pushed, they are not ready to work

Even the service they are paid for

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIMC Clears Over 2.5 Million Backlog Of NIN Modification by badoh(m): 4:38pm On Nov 15, 2023
If majority of government parastatals can work and function the way commercial banks operate in Nigeria, there will be efficiency at least to some extent. But the mindset that whether they work or not, they'll receive their salaries at month end should be discouraged. The govt should introduce an appraisal system carried out by external consultants to track their performance and also ensure they are well remunerated.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NIMC Clears Over 2.5 Million Backlog Of NIN Modification by princeade86(m): 4:40pm On Nov 15, 2023
K
Re: NIMC Clears Over 2.5 Million Backlog Of NIN Modification by Mikefrik(m): 4:41pm On Nov 15, 2023
So do they now have network? Yeye people. Lost the sim card I used to open my NIN, this nonsense ACCESS BANK people told me that I had to upgrade my acc. Till now no network on NIN just to change phone no. Later now they'll say it's #15,000 to update phone no on NIN. God punish Tinubu and those who voted for him.

8 Likes

Re: NIMC Clears Over 2.5 Million Backlog Of NIN Modification by fmlala: 4:41pm On Nov 15, 2023
good
Re: NIMC Clears Over 2.5 Million Backlog Of NIN Modification by uuzba(m): 4:44pm On Nov 15, 2023
They gave you people work.
You did the work.
Now you expect us to clap for you for doing your normal work?
I don't get it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIMC Clears Over 2.5 Million Backlog Of NIN Modification by AmazingELixir: 4:48pm On Nov 15, 2023
Ok
Re: NIMC Clears Over 2.5 Million Backlog Of NIN Modification by naturefellow(m): 4:49pm On Nov 15, 2023
helinues:

Truth be told.
TFU. Just like you defending criminals behind keypads for peanuts

3 Likes

Re: NIMC Clears Over 2.5 Million Backlog Of NIN Modification by naturefellow(m): 4:49pm On Nov 15, 2023
helinues:

Truth be told.
like you, behind keypads for peanuts?
Re: NIMC Clears Over 2.5 Million Backlog Of NIN Modification by Skillsnigeria: 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2023
Okay
Re: NIMC Clears Over 2.5 Million Backlog Of NIN Modification by Bloggz74(m): 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2023
Go to NIMC Area office and you will be attended to with a fee.
Rutherford2019:
Re: NIMC Clears Over 2.5 Million Backlog Of NIN Modification by zed7: 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2023
Still can't modify my date iof birth. This is just noise making.
Re: NIMC Clears Over 2.5 Million Backlog Of NIN Modification by ATEAMS: 4:57pm On Nov 15, 2023
Oyyana
Re: NIMC Clears Over 2.5 Million Backlog Of NIN Modification by wittywriter: 4:58pm On Nov 15, 2023
Mikefrik:
So do they now have network? Yeye people. Lost the sim card I used to open my NIN, this nonsense ACCESS BANK people told me that I had to upgrade my acc. Till now no network on NIN just to change phone no. Later now they'll say it's #15,000 to update phone no on NIN. God punish Tinubu and those who voted for him.

uuzba:
They gave you people work.
You did the work.
Now you expect us to clap for you for doing your normal work?
I don't get it.
They are used to gullible asslicking.

Wittyness
Re: NIMC Clears Over 2.5 Million Backlog Of NIN Modification by Desusi: 5:01pm On Nov 15, 2023
Rutherford2019:
Seriously, its working perfectly. Just be checking it from time to time. At most 2 weeks to a month.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! / Onyeka Owenu Meets With NEMA Officials Over Welfare Of Idps / Ndokis Are Ijaws...fact!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.