Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

NIMC Clears Over 2.5 Million Backlog Of NIN Modification - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIMC Clears Over 2.5 Million Backlog Of NIN Modification (11465 Views)

Nigeria Clears Additional Backlog Of January Crude Oil Cargoes / Ibrahim Odumboni: Backlog Of Waste In Lagos To Disappear Soon / Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC Clears Over 2.5 Million Backlog Of NIN Modification by Ay04z(m): 1:03pm On Nov 16, 2023
OneCandleAway:

How much for d.o.b change and when will it reflect
whatsapp boss
Re: NIMC Clears Over 2.5 Million Backlog Of NIN Modification by goody234: 1:27pm On Nov 16, 2023
Zooposki:

So you concluded that the NIN is suspended, and not the process of trying to link your NIN to your prepaid meter?

NIN is obviously suspended you can deny all u want
Re: NIMC Clears Over 2.5 Million Backlog Of NIN Modification by Nosagodsonworld: 2:16pm On Nov 16, 2023
Rutherford2019:
I applied to change my date of birth but nothing has been done till now
Pls who has done his/her own? Or is it another propaganda

Yes I did mine last 3 weeks, it has been validated.
Re: NIMC Clears Over 2.5 Million Backlog Of NIN Modification by Nosagodsonworld: 2:18pm On Nov 16, 2023
Desusi:

Seriously, its working perfectly. Just be checking it from time to time. At most 2 weeks to a month.

Exactly, but my old NIN didn't changed but every other things I requested changed.
Re: NIMC Clears Over 2.5 Million Backlog Of NIN Modification by Desusi: 2:24pm On Nov 16, 2023
Nosagodsonworld:

Exactly, but my old NIN didn't changed but every other things I requested changed.
That's normal! Once you're given an NIN no,it remains irrespective of any modification done.
Re: NIMC Clears Over 2.5 Million Backlog Of NIN Modification by Zooposki(f): 2:44pm On Nov 16, 2023
goody234:

NIN is obviously suspended you can deny all u want

See your Mumu self.
Re: NIMC Clears Over 2.5 Million Backlog Of NIN Modification by zed7: 12:21am On Nov 17, 2023
ynotsadeek:
[b][/b]

Have you made the necessary payment and submitted backing docs?

Many times
Re: NIMC Clears Over 2.5 Million Backlog Of NIN Modification by Joeyfizzo: 2:35am On Nov 17, 2023
Desusi:

Contact me thru my e-mail.
I have sir
Re: NIMC Clears Over 2.5 Million Backlog Of NIN Modification by Desusi: 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2023
Joeyfizzo:
I have sir
I will get back to you pls.
Re: NIMC Clears Over 2.5 Million Backlog Of NIN Modification by Joeyfizzo: 2:40pm On Nov 17, 2023
Desusi:

Don't worry I'll sort it out myself....I'm in Abuja I'll go to the office and check in person
Re: NIMC Clears Over 2.5 Million Backlog Of NIN Modification by Joeyfizzo: 2:41pm On Nov 17, 2023
Desusi:

before u start telling me to click on links so you will hack my bank accounts
Re: NIMC Clears Over 2.5 Million Backlog Of NIN Modification by Mikefrik(m): 2:31am On Nov 18, 2023
Jamieb:

Have you retrieved your NIN back now ? if it's the NIN you need i can ASSIST you with that.
Thank you. But 419 everywhere. I no fit trust you.
Re: NIMC Clears Over 2.5 Million Backlog Of NIN Modification by Jamieb(m): 5:06pm On Nov 20, 2023
Mikefrik:

Thank you. But 419 everywhere. I no fit trust you.
I'm not asking you to trust me . I didn't demand for money or request any payment from you. If you've successfully rectified it good and fine. This came to my mind too even before I made the post
Re: NIMC Clears Over 2.5 Million Backlog Of NIN Modification by Rutherford2019: 7:19am On Nov 23, 2023
Nosagodsonworld:

Yes I did mine last 3 weeks, it has been validated.
Which state
I have been trying to do in Enugu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Geometric Power Project Dear To My Heart, Will Rejuvenate Economic - Gov Otti / Lagos To Auction Seized Bullion Van, Truck / May 30 ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order: IPOB, MASSOB On Collision Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.