Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Senate President To Open Another Batch Of Ministerial List Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate President To Open Another Batch Of Ministerial List Tomorrow (13369 Views)

Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX / Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees / Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senate President To Open Another Batch Of Ministerial List Tomorrow by dre11(m): 7:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
Abuja – President of the Senate,Senator Bukola Saraki will tomorrow open another batch of ministerial list which was submitted by President Muhammadu Buhari for screening and confirmation.
Sen. Ita Enang, Senior Special Adviser (SSA) to the President on National Assembly Matters (Senate), confirmed the submission of the list to the senate.
Mr Yusuph Olaniyonu, Special Adviser on Media to the President of the Senate, also confirmed that the upper legislative chamber had received another batch of ministerial list.

“The list has been received by the Senate President.
“We received it at 4:24pm and the list was brought by the Chief of Staff to the President, Alhaji Abba Kyari.
“He was accompanied by the SSA to the President on National Assembly Matters (Senate), Sen. Ita Enang and his counterpart in the House of Representatives, Hon. Sumaila Kawu,’’ he said.
Olaniyonu, however did not confirm if the list was the last to be sent to the Senate for screening and confirmation.
“We don’t know until the Senate President opens the envelop tomorrow. We do not know the number (of nominees) it contained.
“We just assumed that that is the last batch. I am not sure it will extend to a third batch,’’ he said.
The President Buhari had in a letter dated Sept. 30, submitted a list of 21 ministerial nominees to the Senate for confirmation.
The President, who said that the first submission was a partial list of ministerial nominees, assured that “the list of the remaining nominees will follow shortly.”
Findings showed that the second batch of nominees was submitted to Sen. Saraki by the Chief of Staff to the President, Alhaji Abba Kyari, accompanied by Sen. Ita Enang.
The Senate will on Tuesday commence the screening and confirmation of first list of ministerial nominees.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/senate-president-to-open-another-batch-of-ministerial-list-tomorrow/

lalasticlala

Re: Senate President To Open Another Batch Of Ministerial List Tomorrow by MARQUIZ(m): 7:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
Okay... Noted!
Buhari please dont Bleep me up o... My name must be there!! Adura!!

1 Like

Re: Senate President To Open Another Batch Of Ministerial List Tomorrow by ijustdey: 7:33pm On Oct 12, 2015
are they talking about the second list that some people have already had a glimpse of who and who will be nominated....

they should have made it public joor
Re: Senate President To Open Another Batch Of Ministerial List Tomorrow by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 12, 2015
gh
Re: Senate President To Open Another Batch Of Ministerial List Tomorrow by zinachidi(m): 7:39pm On Oct 12, 2015
which site can i download blacklist season 3 pls?
Re: Senate President To Open Another Batch Of Ministerial List Tomorrow by damton(m): 8:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
in Buhari we trust.

1 Like

Re: Senate President To Open Another Batch Of Ministerial List Tomorrow by BIBILISTIC(f): 8:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
K
Re: Senate President To Open Another Batch Of Ministerial List Tomorrow by Leyemoshood: 8:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
Good

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/0
Re: Senate President To Open Another Batch Of Ministerial List Tomorrow by mayormick(m): 8:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
Make Dem just do quick abeg!
Re: Senate President To Open Another Batch Of Ministerial List Tomorrow by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
haba
Re: Senate President To Open Another Batch Of Ministerial List Tomorrow by Simitrendy: 8:14pm On Oct 12, 2015

Rotimi Akeredolu –Ondo State
Festus Odimegwu –Imo State
Olagunsoye Oyinlola –Osun State
Barth Nnaji –Enugu State
Ike Emenike –Abia State
Anyim Nzeribe –Abia State

You see Akeredolu and Oyinlola aren't ready to offer anything.

Akeredolu who can't produce a good manifestoes in Ondo 2013 elections.. Him and Tinubu thinks Money can buy Ondo people brains just as how Fayose bought Ekiti people brains with rice and hen.

Oyinlola by now should have retired from anything called politics.

He should rather be an elder statesman.

He should be a god father.

I wonder why he is being recycled to serve in Buhari's regime.

2003-2010 of Oyinlola regime in Osun. He brought no initiative to the state.

TBH I'm a staunch APC fan but u see I'm not an hypocrite, I can't vouch for Akeredolu and Oyinlola.

1 Like

Re: Senate President To Open Another Batch Of Ministerial List Tomorrow by Raymondville(m): 8:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
I pledge to Nigeria my country.
My country where ministerial list don turn nysc mobilization list which they release in batches...
BTW, The country is giving too much attention to this stuff. What is so special in the list that includes ameachi who took active financial position in sponsoring the presidential election?
Re: Senate President To Open Another Batch Of Ministerial List Tomorrow by omusiliyu(m): 8:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
We will know which state is missing from the list tomorrow...

Its too early to conclude that FCTians aren't represented
Re: Senate President To Open Another Batch Of Ministerial List Tomorrow by truelyt: 8:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
my name don enter atlast...
minister of d space bookers on nairaland.
ladyf and introvert get ready to be employed by fire by force
Re: Senate President To Open Another Batch Of Ministerial List Tomorrow by Captainswag225(m): 8:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
will minister buhari, the minister of petroleum be part?
Re: Senate President To Open Another Batch Of Ministerial List Tomorrow by MizFrances(f): 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
undecided
Re: Senate President To Open Another Batch Of Ministerial List Tomorrow by Djbaka(m): 8:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
With names flying around to be occupying this second list.. I see no fair representation of women.

Women would not like this, and wailers will be like 'did I not tell you?'
Re: Senate President To Open Another Batch Of Ministerial List Tomorrow by coldsummer: 8:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
Nice

So all the people with their prophesy of doom and delay of the second batch, how far?

BTW, please let there be youngsters in this list. All these old men in the first list na WA.

I'm not saying they can't perform or something, I'm saying there are competent hands amongst we the younger generation. And considering they told us we were leaders of tomorrow yesterday, they should avail us the opportunity to lead today.

We don grow

1 Like

Re: Senate President To Open Another Batch Of Ministerial List Tomorrow by hijacke(m): 8:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
I don't care about the 2nd list, my men have already made the first
Re: Senate President To Open Another Batch Of Ministerial List Tomorrow by kennyman2000(m): 8:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
Okay... Now we know
Re: Senate President To Open Another Batch Of Ministerial List Tomorrow by chiefololade: 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
When supplementary list go come out?
Re: Senate President To Open Another Batch Of Ministerial List Tomorrow by Hernandez88(m): 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
ok o
Re: Senate President To Open Another Batch Of Ministerial List Tomorrow by hardywaltz(m): 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
Good
When will the CTC Governor WikeD appoint his Commissioners and hold his 1st Exco meeting.

When we call him CTC Governor una no go gree...
Re: Senate President To Open Another Batch Of Ministerial List Tomorrow by saint047(m): 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
Hope third batch will still come oh
Re: Senate President To Open Another Batch Of Ministerial List Tomorrow by Dindondin(m): 8:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
Hope my name ll be there.
Last Bullet:
Minister For Youths & Sports Development
Re: Senate President To Open Another Batch Of Ministerial List Tomorrow by freedom96: 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2015
Which kain camera be that
Re: Senate President To Open Another Batch Of Ministerial List Tomorrow by Sweetyie(f): 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ok oh. #THELIST
Re: Senate President To Open Another Batch Of Ministerial List Tomorrow by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
Cry cry babies Oya food is ready
Re: Senate President To Open Another Batch Of Ministerial List Tomorrow by emmanuel596(m): 8:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
Tinubus list undecided
Re: Senate President To Open Another Batch Of Ministerial List Tomorrow by Tongsman(m): 8:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
Okay, waiting and watching in 3D
Re: Senate President To Open Another Batch Of Ministerial List Tomorrow by Vanpascore(m): 8:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
Fine

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG To Procure 40 Rice Mills For Self-sufficiency - Guardian Nigeria / Wike Frustrated Imo-Rivers Boundary Dispute Reconciliatory Efforts - Commission / Abiola's Wife Refused To Collect Form-; PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.