Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

5 Chinese Websites To Buy Cheap Goods That Is Not Aliexpress And 1688. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 5 Chinese Websites To Buy Cheap Goods That Is Not Aliexpress And 1688. (999 Views)

Top 5 Websites To Find Foreign Remote Jobs As A Nigerian / Come To Us With You Alibaba And 1688.com Links So We Can Help Pay Your Supplier / COVID-19: Online Loan Websites To Get Urgent Loan In This Lockdown In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Chinese Websites To Buy Cheap Goods That Is Not Aliexpress And 1688. by Echezo: 5:10pm On Nov 15, 2023
My name is Echez O'Ford. I am your digital marketing plug around here. Let's talk about mini-importation and the sites you can import from today.

Many Chinese wholesale websites offer cheap and quality products for importers.

But it is easy to only think of the popular ones when you want to go into mini importation.

In this article, I will show you 5 good websites you can start buying from today.

1. DHgate:

A B2B platform. It offers products from Chinese wholesalers and manufacturers. With a focus on small and medium-sized businesses. You can find a variety of products at competitive prices, and enjoy fast delivery, buyer protection, and secure payment.

2. Alibaba:

The largest and most popular B2B platform in China, It has millions of suppliers and products in various categories. You can find almost anything you need here, from clothing and electronics to machinery and chemicals. Alibaba also offers trade assurance, inspection services, and logistics solutions.

3. Chinavasion:

Chinavasion offers products from Chinese sellers, with a focus on electronics and gadgets. You can find a variety of products at wholesale prices, and enjoy fast delivery, buyer protection, and dropshipping service.

4. Chinabrands:

A B2B platform that offers products from Chinese factories and brands, with a focus on dropshipping and e-commerce. You can find high-quality products at factory prices, and enjoy free shipping, one-stop service, and data analysis.

5. Yiwugo:

A B2B platform that represents the online version of the Yiwu market, the largest wholesale market in China. You can find thousands of products from different industries, and negotiate with suppliers directly.

Yiwugo also provides trade services, such as inspection, warehousing, and logistics. What I like most about them is that they can provide you with sourcing quotes before you buy anything.

Check here to know what sourcing quotes and other importation terms are.

I hope this list helps you to find the best Chinese wholesale websites for your mini importation business in Nigeria.

If you need the links to those sites, please DM me.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask me, or drop a message. 😊

2 Likes

Re: 5 Chinese Websites To Buy Cheap Goods That Is Not Aliexpress And 1688. by oloriooko(m): 5:26pm On Nov 15, 2023
OP Temu is bigger than any of these
Almost all their products are shipping free and their delivery is fast

1 Like

Re: 5 Chinese Websites To Buy Cheap Goods That Is Not Aliexpress And 1688. by Echezo: 6:44am On Feb 19
oloriooko:
OP Temu is bigger than any of these
Almost all their products are shipping free and their delivery is fast

Thank you so much for your contribution, my friend. I will check it out and probably include it in the list. I may even buy from them to see things for myself.

And I noticed the free shipping on all orders on the website, that is great.

(1) (Reply)

Have U Heard About Ics / University Of Abuja Needs Lecturer In Chemical Engineering / Any Possibility In The Nigerian Tourism And Hospitality Industry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.