Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Top 5 Websites To Find Foreign Remote Jobs As A Nigerian - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Top 5 Websites To Find Foreign Remote Jobs As A Nigerian (8073 Views)

Jobs As A Truck Driver In Canada / Remote Jobs Availability / Shell To Cut Over 9,000 Jobs As Oil Demand Slumps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Websites To Find Foreign Remote Jobs As A Nigerian by Parmzhelp: 11:05am On Sep 21, 2022
Remote foreign opportunities available to Nigerians are usually few and far between. However, as the world embraces remote work culture, organizations are hiring more people from developing nations. If you've been looking for where to find jobs that can pay you in foreign currency or want to work with people from across the world, here are the top 5 websites to find jobs open to Nigerians.

1. Japaroles.com
Remember not all foreign roles are open to people living outside the US/Europe. Japaroles is an indigenous platform that curates foreign remote jobs and internship opportunities open to Nigerians. With thousands of jobs for software engineers, designers, marketers, content writers, virtual assistants, and product managers, finding jobs for you gets a lot easier. Some jobs offer relocation opportunities, while others are completely remote and do not offer visa sponsorship. Japaroles is completely free, requiring zero payment to find and apply for jobs. If you don't want to rack your brain about finding jobs that accept Nigerians, this platform is for you. New jobs are curated daily so be sure to check for new opportunities every day. Also, you don't need to create a profile to access jobs on the platform.

2. Dynamitejobs.com
Dynamitejobs curate remote jobs around the world. However, you have to search for jobs to find opportunities available to Nigerians. You can find jobs from all sizes of companies from one-man businesses to medium-sized organizations. Jobs are available in a variety of fields including administration, tech and sales. You have to create a profile on dynamite jobs, highlighting your skillset, and level of experience and upload your CV.

3. Angellist
Angellist is probably the number one website that curates job opportunities in startups and early-stage companies. If you're open to opportunities with the upsides of being a pioneer employee for a potential unicorn, or you want to experience what it's like working in a high-growth startup, then Angellist is the place for you. Although many roles are open to hiring everywhere remotely, be sure to search through them as some roles may not be open to people outside the US/Europe. You have to create a profile and upload your CV and past experiences to access and apply for jobs on Angellist.

4. Flexjobs
With more than 50 categories of remote work to search through, Flexjibs is one of the biggest platforms to find opportunities. Positions range from full-time, to contract, to freelance and other unique arrangements. There are over 20,000 work-from-home or digital nomad jobs available on the platform so there's a lot to go around. You have to create a profile on Flexjobs to access and apply for jobs.

5. Remote.co
Remote.co hand-curates their list of remote jobs and allows you to search or browse by job type. These listings and job categories include customer service positions, design opportunities, developer jobs, recruiter and HR roles, sales jobs, and other online remote jobs (including writers, managers, and marketers).

In conclusion, it's one thing to find these opportunities and, it's another thing to have to courage to apply for the jobs you're qualified for. Don't feel intimidated. There are many Nigerians working for foreign companies and earning a lot whilst living in Nigeria. All they did was decide and chase these opportunities.

Happy Job hunting!

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Top 5 Websites To Find Foreign Remote Jobs As A Nigerian by Speak2klein: 11:11am On Sep 21, 2022
Great list! Thank you sharing this.

I’ve had a few friends gotten opportunities from some of these websites.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Websites To Find Foreign Remote Jobs As A Nigerian by Parmzhelp: 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
You're welcome!

Speak2klein:
Great list! Thank you sharing this.

I’ve had a few friends gotten opportunities from some of these websites.
Re: Top 5 Websites To Find Foreign Remote Jobs As A Nigerian by Norahsthought(f): 2:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
These websites are underrated. I got a remote job from one of these websites. It was a no-code startup and I was very surprised that they didn't care that I was African. I was the only African on my team and one of only three in the company. A few months later, we became five black, three of us were Nigerians.

I've been seeing really good opportunities on japaraoles these days. Don't be afraid to apply for these jobs. They don't discriminate.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Websites To Find Foreign Remote Jobs As A Nigerian by Febby2244: 6:54pm On May 21, 2023
I seriously need a remote job someone should please assist , I have a work station at home.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Websites To Find Foreign Remote Jobs As A Nigerian by nwetadinobi042(m): 11:14pm On May 22, 2023
Can I get to see a picture of your workstation?
Re: Top 5 Websites To Find Foreign Remote Jobs As A Nigerian by nwetadinobi042(m): 11:14pm On May 22, 2023
Febby2244:
I seriously need a remote job someone should please assist , I have a work station at home.
Re: Top 5 Websites To Find Foreign Remote Jobs As A Nigerian by AllDModsAreMaad: 7:23am On May 23, 2023
nwetadinobi042:

Good morning sir, I also need a remote job please!
Re: Top 5 Websites To Find Foreign Remote Jobs As A Nigerian by AllDModsAreMaad: 7:24am On May 23, 2023
I will check them out asap
Re: Top 5 Websites To Find Foreign Remote Jobs As A Nigerian by Iharrida(m): 4:25am On May 31, 2023
Hello thank you for the awesome post , Anyone can really make good money from this system which you talked about, Honestly I found this post very helpful

But I have a better way to make money online using just only your Android phone, I've made a lot of money from this online platform ranging from 50k -100k with just a registration fee of 4k

If you want to know more about this online platform and get registered ,Click the link in my signature and send me a DM
Re: Top 5 Websites To Find Foreign Remote Jobs As A Nigerian by Habbeyoluwa: 11:40am On Aug 21, 2023
Parmzhelp:
You're welcome!

Please am a stay home mom i av an online business, but aint as forthcoming as it should cus of the country situation. Please help me with a job site on Virtual Assistant ot customer support representative.
Re: Top 5 Websites To Find Foreign Remote Jobs As A Nigerian by martyncee(m): 10:07am On Sep 21, 2023
Parmzhelp:
Remote foreign opportunities available to Nigerians are usually few and far between. However, as the world embraces remote work culture, organizations are hiring more people from developing nations. If you've been looking for where to find jobs that can pay you in foreign currency or want to work with people from across the world, here are the top 5 websites to find jobs open to Nigerians.

1. Japaroles.com
Remember not all foreign roles are open to people living outside the US/Europe. Japaroles is an indigenous platform that curates foreign remote jobs and internship opportunities open to Nigerians. With thousands of jobs for software engineers, designers, marketers, content writers, virtual assistants, and product managers, finding jobs for you gets a lot easier. Some jobs offer relocation opportunities, while others are completely remote and do not offer visa sponsorship. Japaroles is completely free, requiring zero payment to find and apply for jobs. If you don't want to rack your brain about finding jobs that accept Nigerians, this platform is for you. New jobs are curated daily so be sure to check for new opportunities every day. Also, you don't need to create a profile to access jobs on the platform.

2. Dynamitejobs.com
Dynamitejobs curate remote jobs around the world. However, you have to search for jobs to find opportunities available to Nigerians. You can find jobs from all sizes of companies from one-man businesses to medium-sized organizations. Jobs are available in a variety of fields including administration, tech and sales. You have to create a profile on dynamite jobs, highlighting your skillset, and level of experience and upload your CV.

3. Angellist
Angellist is probably the number one website that curates job opportunities in startups and early-stage companies. If you're open to opportunities with the upsides of being a pioneer employee for a potential unicorn, or you want to experience what it's like working in a high-growth startup, then Angellist is the place for you. Although many roles are open to hiring everywhere remotely, be sure to search through them as some roles may not be open to people outside the US/Europe. You have to create a profile and upload your CV and past experiences to access and apply for jobs on Angellist.

4. Flexjobs
With more than 50 categories of remote work to search through, Flexjibs is one of the biggest platforms to find opportunities. Positions range from full-time, to contract, to freelance and other unique arrangements. There are over 20,000 work-from-home or digital nomad jobs available on the platform so there's a lot to go around. You have to create a profile on Flexjobs to access and apply for jobs.

5. Remote.co
Remote.co hand-curates their list of remote jobs and allows you to search or browse by job type. These listings and job categories include customer service positions, design opportunities, developer jobs, recruiter and HR roles, sales jobs, and other online remote jobs (including writers, managers, and marketers).

In conclusion, it's one thing to find these opportunities and, it's another thing to have to courage to apply for the jobs you're qualified for. Don't feel intimidated. There are many Nigerians working for foreign companies and earning a lot whilst living in Nigeria. All they did was decide and chase these opportunities.

Happy Job hunting!

Please I need a remote job, assist me with any, I know about data analysis or data entry

(1) (Reply)

Sanofi Admits Five In Its Internship Programme. / Words That Sabotage Your Cv! / NDLEA Sacks Female Staff For Marrying A Driver.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.