Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

NANS Knocks ASUU For Joining Strike - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NANS Knocks ASUU For Joining Strike (17321 Views)

Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike / FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. / Suny Edeko: 'I Will Sue ASUU For N10bn If They Disrupt Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NANS Knocks ASUU For Joining Strike by AbuAeesha: 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2023
How wouldn't you expect ASUU to join.
Those ones are beefing with FG steady.
Misplaced priorities .

1 Like

Re: NANS Knocks ASUU For Joining Strike by saintkel(m): 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2023
Strike
Re: NANS Knocks ASUU For Joining Strike by emmanuelbrown26: 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2023
helinues:
ASUU are the lecturers who never for once ready to work but be collecting salary.

It's time to Fg to look into all those lazy ass lecturers.
Bcs u hv a certificate forger as a president. U can go to court

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NANS Knocks ASUU For Joining Strike by phemmie06(m): 9:19pm On Nov 15, 2023
NANS leadership has been bought.

3 Likes

Re: NANS Knocks ASUU For Joining Strike by observanc1: 9:19pm On Nov 15, 2023
Obiedun:
ASUU is an unserious organisation. Lazy people
na only cry u fit cry. Nothing more
Re: NANS Knocks ASUU For Joining Strike by AzaHub(f): 9:20pm On Nov 15, 2023
Hmmm.
Nawa o.
Naija and steike be like...
5 and 6

Re: NANS Knocks ASUU For Joining Strike by pendragonbladgo(m): 9:25pm On Nov 15, 2023
What I see clearly here is that, Nigerian lecturers have nothing to offer to their students any longer but looking for money.

They got good education in their time, but are not ready to offer anything again!
They are blaming Politicians but what they are doing in INEC manipulating electorial process is worser than anything!

1 Like

Re: NANS Knocks ASUU For Joining Strike by rummmy: 9:29pm On Nov 15, 2023
This fool should keep quiet

1 Like

Re: NANS Knocks ASUU For Joining Strike by dominic17: 9:32pm On Nov 15, 2023
Check his name he came from that tribalistic animals tribe. It is expected
phemmie06:
NANS leadership has been bought.

1 Like

Re: NANS Knocks ASUU For Joining Strike by DKM123: 9:33pm On Nov 15, 2023
Everyone knows the student union of APC era is deep inside the anusss of the APC government because they are consistently given Brown envelope that will ch0ke them.

Back in the days, the students Union took the Aluta continua banner to the streets and were the m0st dreaded by the government. Even the military government feared them

The chants, "how many students Government go k1ll ooooo,", "mama no dey o, papa no dey o, if you want to kIlli me k!ll me make I d!e, I will never follow you to that station"........made those thieves at the top run helter skelter.

The ones we have now are a d0cile lily-livered generation of imposed and bribed student union who only knows, "Yes Sir".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NANS Knocks ASUU For Joining Strike by Yong4ever: 9:35pm On Nov 15, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

https://punchng.com/nans-knocks-ASUU-for-joining-strike/?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=social
so NLC had not been engaging the useless government before the strike? The government that does not even want you to get quality education before so that they can continue their evil agenda without any challenge...
Re: NANS Knocks ASUU For Joining Strike by mascot87(m): 9:44pm On Nov 15, 2023
iokpebholo:
I stopped reading when I discovered it's one babatunde that's speaking on behalf of NANS.As usual a Yoruba will always support the government cos na him brother be president

Same way I.would have stopped reading if it where Chukwudi that's is speaking on behalf of NANS. Because I know the relative average thinking of an igbo person

2 Likes

Re: NANS Knocks ASUU For Joining Strike by olatuns2017: 9:46pm On Nov 15, 2023

1 Like

Re: NANS Knocks ASUU For Joining Strike by Khastro(m): 9:47pm On Nov 15, 2023
Re: NANS Knocks ASUU For Joining Strike by Tareq1105: 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2023
Obiedun:

Tinubu should withhold the 4 months salary payment out of 8 months outstanding salaries he approved for ASUU.

They don't deserve it as demonstrated by the union leadership.

1 Like

Re: NANS Knocks ASUU For Joining Strike by Tareq1105: 9:56pm On Nov 15, 2023
iokpebholo:
I stopped reading when I discovered it's one babatunde that's speaking on behalf of NANS.As usual a Yoruba will always support the government cos na him brother be president

The same way you support LP and Ajaero strike.

1 Like

Re: NANS Knocks ASUU For Joining Strike by Kukutente23: 9:56pm On Nov 15, 2023
helinues:
ASUU are the lecturers who never for once ready to work but be collecting salary.

It's time to Fg to look into all those lazy ass lecturers.
You can't blame ASUU for your poor education TBT
Re: NANS Knocks ASUU For Joining Strike by Angel55555(m): 10:08pm On Nov 15, 2023
iokpebholo:
As it should be.
Re: NANS Knocks ASUU For Joining Strike by Bluntemperor: 11:05pm On Nov 15, 2023
OneCandleAway:
But I'm not sure most universities are on strike.
Imagine after paying such huge tuition on a student, they have to come back home because they are on strike!!

It doesn't matter and why should the Tertiary Institutions be on Strike,while the Imo people are celebrating and Strike-free?
ASUU, President really played uninformed game and came so low to have called his Members to a Nonexistence Strike, just because NLC is fighting a Proxy battles,but is this what the University Administration have been reduced to?
So,as Professors,you swallow a bait- hook, line and sinker? What,many sane Nigerians, can't just understand!
How did ASUU came to this unpopular decision?
Anyway,Nigerians will be waiting for ASUU in not distance future,when they will pay for this unpopular action of her leaders! ASUU una well done!
Re: NANS Knocks ASUU For Joining Strike by todugo(m): 11:38pm On Nov 15, 2023
Obiedun:
It's ur father that is lazy
Re: NANS Knocks ASUU For Joining Strike by Sirianese: 12:52am On Nov 16, 2023
Re: NANS Knocks ASUU For Joining Strike by loko50(m): 3:54am On Nov 16, 2023
So many illiterates on this thread. All tertiary institution unions went on strike including polytechnics and colleges of education. Yet some morons are singling out ASUU. Jobless and frustrated commenters who know nothing but keep demonstrating their herd mentality. Go and bee useful with your lives. Hunger will teach you hard lessons anyway.
Re: NANS Knocks ASUU For Joining Strike by loko50(m): 3:54am On Nov 16, 2023
todugo:

It's ur father that is lazy

Don't mind the jobless man. He is a lazy youth looking for whom to blame for his poverty.

1 Like

Re: NANS Knocks ASUU For Joining Strike by SALLYBERRY01(m): 5:03am On Nov 16, 2023
What do you expect from a student body that their former union leader has been appointed as SA to the resident
Re: NANS Knocks ASUU For Joining Strike by aksule(m): 5:38am On Nov 16, 2023
The strike action embarked upon by those unions participating is very very wrong. Imagine sending the whole country into untold sufferings simply because the union leader is not apolitical. The ASSU in particular should be ashamed of itself. The participation showed that the union is not representing the Nigeria public.
Re: NANS Knocks ASUU For Joining Strike by Obiedun(m): 6:06am On Nov 16, 2023
observanc1:
na only cry u fit cry. Nothing more
How has the strike helped you it the nation?
Re: NANS Knocks ASUU For Joining Strike by GreatOchuks: 7:03am On Nov 16, 2023
It shall not be well with those who beat up the NLC president Mr Ajaero.

It shall not be well with them for not doing a proper and thorough job .

So if they hadn't beaten the fella , NLC wouldn't have gone on Strike no matter how deep Tinubu sink the Nation ?

All they do is to announce strike until they collect Ghana must go , then at the eleventh hour, they call it off and the circle continues , now the Chicken has roosted , he can now go ahead and strike against all odds, court orders and persuasions abi
Re: NANS Knocks ASUU For Joining Strike by zoomzoom(m): 8:08am On Nov 16, 2023
[quote author=Ikaeniyan0 post=126986334]

https://punchng.com/nans-knocks-ASUU-for-joining-strike/?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=social.

Dis one follow be STUDENT too?...abi na jobman?.😆😜

Anyways, he made a valid point which is MOSTLY SO when CETERIS is PARIBUS .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPPIS: Nigerian Lecturers Do Not Hold Multiple Full Time Lecturing Jobs / The Death Of Our Natural Instincts -the Earth Is Flat, We Have All Been Lied To. / JAMB Fixes New Date For Sale Of Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.