Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Nigerian "Celebrities" Are The Most Entitled In The World - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian "Celebrities" Are The Most Entitled In The World (226 Views)

Is This The World's Most Entitled Bride? / 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians / John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian "Celebrities" Are The Most Entitled In The World by FuckingMachine: 7:32pm On Nov 15, 2023
Have you ever seen a Hollywood actor looking for donations to treat illness? Have you ever seen a European ex footballer begging for alms to eat? Have you ever seen an Indian ex musician begging for where to sleep from ordinary citizens?

Now before you come with the they don't earn as much argument, take a moment to realize that these celebrities earn significantly more in their respective societies.

Nigerian "celebrities" earn far more than the average Nigerian 9-5 employee in any given scenario yet these employees manage to build houses, businesses and send their children to school without begging for food to eat from the public.

Why can't our celebrities adopt the same method?

They squander all their earnings on frivolities and show off then they have the nerve to beg the people who never enjoyed all these vanity with them for more money to sustain their lavish lifestyles.

That is greed.

Nobody should help any so called celebrity because it is the height of self centeredness for me to purchase your movie, pay for your overpriced show, subscribe for your match and have you STILL come back years later to give you more money for your upkeep. For what?

You entertained me and I paid you for THAT entertainment. You are not entitled to any extra dime from me same way I am not entitled to ask you to perform for me for free. Go and sort out your personal life as I am sorting mine out.

In every given situation, the celebrity is always at an advantage over the regular Nigerian so how can you still be asking to take from my meagre income to enrich yourself? Why?

Osimhen, Davido, Yul Edochie, Wizkid & co are currently earning stupendous sums of money today that 99% of Nigerians will never see in their entire lifetime. If they blow it and come begging for hospital bills later nobody should answer them.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian "Celebrities" Are The Most Entitled In The World by Solsix(m): 7:34pm On Nov 15, 2023
Stingy op, they didn't force you to give them undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian "Celebrities" Are The Most Entitled In The World by FuckingMachine: 7:36pm On Nov 15, 2023
Solsix:
Stingy op, they didn't force you to give them undecided undecided undecided

So why is it making news?
Why are they sharing pathetic videos?

PS: I'm stingy because I don't want to give money to someone I already gave money to? You are deluded. smiley
Re: Nigerian "Celebrities" Are The Most Entitled In The World by Solsix(m): 7:41pm On Nov 15, 2023
FuckingMachine:

So why is it making news?
Why are they sharing pathetic videos?

PS: I'm stingy because I don't want to give money to someone I already gave money to? You are deluded. smiley
Do you understand the word "force"??
Re: Nigerian "Celebrities" Are The Most Entitled In The World by SIXTEENTH(m): 7:58pm On Nov 15, 2023
Man Vs Machine
Re: Nigerian "Celebrities" Are The Most Entitled In The World by We4all: 8:02pm On Nov 15, 2023
You dey vex, but you're absolutely right. They leverage on their popularity and use it to their advantage.
Re: Nigerian "Celebrities" Are The Most Entitled In The World by alpharoyalty: 8:25pm On Nov 15, 2023
I support the OP .
Their level of entitlement is on a scale of greed.

(1) (Reply)

Admaz (biography, Age, Record Label, Career, Net Worth) / Kikelomo Oguntade Biography & Background (READ) / “I Know Things Are Hard” – Singer, Lady Donli Announces Free December Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.