Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo (32890 Views)

Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) / Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another / Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo by georgeakins: 7:49am On Nov 16, 2023
NorthernersSuck:
Yoruba women with their mouth making, disgracing their husbands since the days of Adam and Eve. No wonder my fellow Igbo men no dey marry them

The way terminally sick Ibu's wife and adopted daughter dey disgrace him all over the social media.

Shameless Ibos!

2 Likes

Re: Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo by georgeakins: 7:54am On Nov 16, 2023
ukaface:

Is she Yoruba?

Don't mind that stupid and shameless Ibo boy.

Ibu's wife and daughter are all over the social media disgracing themselves.

Look at the dirty life ibu lives, but his illiterate and hypocritical blodas are over the place defending him.
Shameless tribe!

3 Likes

Re: Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 7:55am On Nov 16, 2023
She gave him a platform for people to see his skills. Thank her for that.
Chicagograduate:
You change his life from nothing to something Kwa!Were you the one that is playing the ball?Were you the one that introduced him to Manchester United owner that sign him? Giving him sex is not an achievement.

1 Like

Re: Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo by VEHINTOLAR: 7:57am On Nov 16, 2023
Woman shut up,you were not with Ighalo in Osogbo when he was playing for Prime FC. Those days were his humble beginnings. It was one Yoruba girl that was always with Ighalo then,so leave story !

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo by tunwumi: 7:57am On Nov 16, 2023
Gainman:
woman will buy a man a socks they will come back later crying own they helped a man. Nah waoo. What kind creature is this.

Not in all cases. Some women can sacrifice their womb for their hubby despite know that their man is/can cheat.

I like to continue to see OI in the light that we all know. Though women do become unreasonable at times.

2 Likes

Re: Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo by UncleKoboko: 7:57am On Nov 16, 2023
Desusi:
Its treacherous to get separated from the wife of your your youth. Men generally are the causes of their life's predicament. Nonetheless, Adesuwa is now playing God in ighalo's life? Where is the place of Almighty?
It's more treacherous to be a foolìsh egocentric wife. If you don't know your place as a woman, you'll only continue to put yourself in pain.
Ordinarily, you can't compete with a man, not to talk of a successful man who has more options.
A society that broke-shame men for being poor doesn't not have the right to set standards and rules for him when he becomes rich on how he should enjoy his money.
No woman alive can condition me to be loyal and committed to her. It'll be a choice and based on her behaviours towards me and more importantly, HER PAST.
IF I FIND OUT THAT SHE WAS ONCE WAYWARD WITH MULTIPLE BODYCOUNT, EXs, I CAN NEVER IN THIS LIFE BE LOYAL AND COMMITTED TO HER.
ONLY WOMEN WITH GOOD MORAL, VIRGINS AND DECENT WOMEN DESERVE PEACE IN THEIR MARRIAGE AND LOYAL AND COMMITTED HUSBAND.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo by Flamemignon1(m): 7:57am On Nov 16, 2023
kestolove95:
But why is this woman so pain?
What kind of stupid question is this? Would you be pained if your wife cheated on you?
Re: Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo by kunle75(m): 7:59am On Nov 16, 2023
robosky02:
Ighalo: 'Tell the world how I changed your life' - Adesuwa slams her estranged husband

https://www.pulsesports.ng/football/story/ighalo-tell-the-world-how-i-changed-your-life-adesuwa-slams-her-estranged-husband-2023111411003519689?utm_medium=social&utm_source=whatsapp&utm_campaign=BettingProf

We understood you're hurting for whatever reasons but aunty Adesuwa abeg you are not God.
If God doesn't help you,you too can't help someone, if truly bro dey disturb you for your dream,why are you here telling us all this. Make you guys leave us alone oooo,when things were rosy we no dey there .

1 Like

Re: Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo by tunwumi: 8:00am On Nov 16, 2023
AZControversial:
undecided

From the day a woman who's not your blood helps you, you become her slave.

The day you offend her is the day you find out.

It's same for a man too

1 Like

Re: Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo by Flamemignon1(m): 8:02am On Nov 16, 2023
AZControversial:
undecided

From the day a woman who's not your blood helps you, you become her slave.

The day you offend her is the day you find out.
Oga this goes to all people regardless, don't use this to be a sexist being,I've had women who aren't my blood help me expecting nothing in return and I've had men who did expecting a piece of the pie,it goes across the board

2 Likes

Re: Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo by kay29000(m): 8:04am On Nov 16, 2023
Coolsat:
If woman help you ehn you don enter shege bdat

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo by Flamemignon1(m): 8:05am On Nov 16, 2023
Finneseguy1:
Because you helped him, you want to take advantage of him, ighalo ain’t no simp mama, ighalo no be will smith 😂😂
E be like say you no know d help wey she dey talk about.....You know no bini girls and juju? By d time she finish with am,e go dey even beg to be will Smith but you too sef,if na your sister wey guy dey cheat on,shey you go happy? So why you Kon dey blame am?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo by Flamemignon1(m): 8:07am On Nov 16, 2023
Omoawoke2:
Aunty Adesewa

Nothing you fit tell us whey go change anything

We agree you bought him his first football when he was a boy, you trained him through nursery school till adult hood.
You breastfed him from infant to his early childhood, sent him to school, taught him how to kick football, signed him to his first football career, coached him, and got him super eagles invite. You gave him all the assists he used on scoring all his career goals. Signed him to Man U and eventually to Saudi.
We know all this, so aunty, park one side and let the young man enjoy all the pussy his money can afford
I wonder if you will say all this if she's your sister and she's the one cheated on? Moreover,if you Bini girl,you know she's not talking about any of this,na you dey look things from physical plain
Re: Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo by Flamemignon1(m): 8:08am On Nov 16, 2023
stuffs2002:

The woman should go for counselling. The pain in her is too much
What kind of human beings are you? If it's your sister being cheated on,how will you feel?

2 Likes

Re: Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo by Flamemignon1(m): 8:10am On Nov 16, 2023
peacettw:
Ighalo should be extremely careful. He is at risk of being cancelled and these allegations seem pretty serious. You are an international figure now. Learn to minimize and contain conflicts.

With the rate at which this is going, she may just throw in domestic abuse, rape and tax evasion.
Cancelled where? The west isn't Saudi Arabia and those people don't care even if they hire a rapist as long as they can get them on a world map,even bad publicity is publicity
Re: Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:13am On Nov 16, 2023
So she is claiming coach, manager and mentor to Ighalo. She is claiming that she is his sport advisor. What did she mean by saying she is the one that change his life.
She should author a book called.
"DIARY OF A PAINED WOMAN"
Re: Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo by Zooposki(f): 8:15am On Nov 16, 2023
Emaprince:
You are the actual leader yet you depend on a man to survive. Yet every woman wants a man that has leadership qualities. Yet every woman wants their hands held by a man.

A woman was created from the ribs of a man. So without women, men will still be existing.

A woman can never be created from the ribs(DNA) of a man. It’s impossible if you look at the contents of the XX and XY chromosome. XX gave birth to XY. Even nature will clue you in.

Your first paragraph is conditioning. All those can be rectified. A woman is a better manager of the home which is the smallest unit of the society. Extrapolate that to the larger society.
Re: Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo by Zooposki(f): 8:19am On Nov 16, 2023
pacesetting:
Women are not wired to be leaders, mate. It almost always turn out bad.

Who told you that? Why do you think there is so much ill in the society. It is because everything is out of order.
Re: Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo by godofuck231: 8:20am On Nov 16, 2023
Wstin de worry her, ex husband issues get over it, you divorce the man for cheating now you want blood ? Madam if you want attention go attempt suicide for 3rd mainland bridge , truck pusher go beg you , oshii
Re: Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo by Freezby2020: 8:21am On Nov 16, 2023
jackie111:
Adesuwa I know you have tried for him. We are all sorry on his behalf. Forgive and forget.

We need one more help from you. Help our boy to get World Cup or at least Ballon D'or.

grin grin grin grin[/color]
This guy wicked.

[color=#990000]
Re: Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo by Spectrum22: 8:26am On Nov 16, 2023
Chicagograduate:
You change his life from nothing to something Kwa!Were you the one that is playing the ball?Were you the one that introduced him to Manchester United owner that sign him? Giving him sex is not an achievement.
just fear women simple!
Re: Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo by bolademi(m): 8:26am On Nov 16, 2023
Re: Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo by Emaprince: 8:26am On Nov 16, 2023
Zooposki:

A woman can never be created from the ribs(DNA) of a man. It’s impossible if you look at the contents of the XX and XY chromosome. XX gave birth to XY. Even nature will clue you in.

Your first paragraph is conditioning. All those can be rectified. A woman is a better manager of the home which is the smallest unit of the society. Extrapolate that to the larger society.
A woman can manage a home because she is only dealing with her kids. The only people she loves unconditionally. The hubby not included. I won't extrapolate shit...cos women are emotional in everything. Giving a woman a larger society to manage is big disaster cos they act towards everything as directed by their emotions.

This arguement is a waste of time though because when you log out of NL, you will still be looking for your King, your leader and your god after God.

Una too like pretense. Women have been known to say one thing and do exactly the opposite.

Would you like to lead a man? Won't you call him a weak man tomorrow? I dey laugh your intentional ignorance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo by woleabayo(f): 8:27am On Nov 16, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo by Gainman: 8:28am On Nov 16, 2023
tunwumi:

Not in all cases. Some women can sacrifice their womb for their hubby despite know that their man is/can cheat.

I like to continue to see OI in the light that we all know. Though women do become unreasonable at times.
nah old gen women be dat not this women we have now. With my experience with women, I conclude a wife is not part of a man's family any longer. I grew up under both parents and never see where my mum is boasting she did something for my dad. I hv daughters and I never wish my daughter will behave this way to any man.
Re: Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:30am On Nov 16, 2023
Beautiful woman. What do Nigerian men really want? He married a beautiful rich woman yet still can't settle. Majority of naija men are nothing but a cur$e.

1 Like

Re: Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo by agyo(m): 8:32am On Nov 16, 2023
robosky02:
Fear woman

They can make or break you

I am absolutely 101% in same thinking line with you.

The day my Ex did something to me eh!!! I fear. I hid my car at First Bank by Garrison (Port Harcourt), Omoooo!!!! how she spiritually locate that car remained a mystery. She sat right on the boot of the car.

Thank God i survived o!!!

Ever since i never went the line of messing with Women. They are on their LANE, I am on my LANE.

Thank God i had these terrible experience before becoming a lecturer. Way and manner i avoided them eh!!! Everything na wisdom between me and my female students.
Re: Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo by Zooposki(f): 8:35am On Nov 16, 2023
Emaprince:
A woman can manage a home because she is only dealing with her kids. The only people she loves unconditionally. The hubby not included. I won't extrapolate shit...cos women are emotional in everything. Giving a woman a larger society to manage is big disaster cos they act towards everything as directed by their emotions.

This arguement is a waste of time though because when you log out of NL, you will still be looking for your King, your leader and your god after God.

Una too like pretense. Women have been known to say one thing and do exactly the opposite.

Would you like to lead a man? Won't you call him a weak man tomorrow? I dey laugh your intentional ignorance.

Women are supposed to make the most important decisions, like making laws for the country Nigeria, give it to the men to implement and follow. Same as knowing what’s best for her family. Make the laws and decisions for her family to follow. It’s not important for her to be at the forefront of it all. The men will simply implement those laws and carry them out.

Don’t you think a woman will implement laws(without the interference of selfish men) that will benefit this generation and all future generations, unlike the men doing it all for selfish reasons(like land conquest, religious conquest) and not the wellbeing of the children?

1 Like

Re: Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo by advanceDNA: 8:37am On Nov 16, 2023
Flamemignon1:

I wonder if you will say all this if she's your sister and she's the one cheated on? Moreover,if you Bini girl,you know she's not talking about any of this,na you dey look things from physical plain

Interesting.....
I thought I was dreaming reading this kinda comment from you .... At the end of the day, you pple just like pretending with you white men crap when u want to form
Re: Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo by firearcher: 8:39am On Nov 16, 2023
stuffs2002:
Very bitter woman like Tonto-Dike

You helped him yet no one knows you.

The only reason people can talk about you is because you married him.

May God not let us meet with a Tonto Dike kind of woman

Not sure if it is the case here, but you can help people to greatness and you won't be known, except if they choose to publicly acknowledge you or you publicly announce yourself.
Re: Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo by sacajawea: 8:41am On Nov 16, 2023
robosky02:
Fear woman

They can make or break you
You are disgusting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Martin Edwards Ronaldo More Selfish Than Messi / Liverpool Star Harvey Elliott Suffers Horrible Injury In Leeds Match (Photos) / Ibrahimovic Reveals What Caused Pogba’s Fight With Jose Mourinho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.