Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo (32818 Views)

Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) / Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another / Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo by newoffer: 11:06am On Nov 16, 2023
Women . Been distorting evidence since immemorial
Blackdisciple:
Hmmm change his life Kee maybe she's the one playing the football not him, I think this lady is pained..
Re: Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo by zumbigbo(m): 11:26am On Nov 16, 2023
Na you dey wake up, train, sweat fight, get injuries, enter rehab, get goals and more....see entitlement..

Omo ppl....come explain this one...lol...she no get restraint at all.....
Re: Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo by ufotunang: 11:27am On Nov 16, 2023
A man will help a lady nobody will hear about it....but when a woman helps a man the whole world must hear about it... nawaoooo...fear women 🙄

1 Like

Re: Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo by BluntCrazeMan: 11:29am On Nov 16, 2023
robosky02:
Ighalo: 'Tell the world how I changed your life' - Adesuwa slams her estranged husband

https://www.pulsesports.ng/football/story/ighalo-tell-the-world-how-i-changed-your-life-adesuwa-slams-her-estranged-husband-2023111411003519689?utm_medium=social&utm_source=whatsapp&utm_campaign=BettingProf

She's now in a new relationship?
What if the new man sees this amount of dirtiness and shaming on the internet nko??
This is too dirty shaa..
Or abi the new relationship crashed because of Odion, and she decided to trash it all out Once-And-For-All.??

DJ.??
is that DJ-Cuppy?

Re: Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo by Pat081: 11:32am On Nov 16, 2023
Woman hmmmmmm that is the only thing they know how to do best I made you rich
Re: Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo by BluntCrazeMan: 11:34am On Nov 16, 2023
Fiscus105:

If anybody helps you, are u supposed to become monster and painful in his/her flesh?

People (husband or wife) should learn how to manage their marriage wen they are at peak.) Don't let your progress becomes trauma for ur spouse.

IF PARTNERS IN MARRIAGE DO TAKE COGNISANCE OF THEIR PARTNER'S EMOTIONAL TRAUMA BEFORE TAKING CERTAIN ACTIONS, MARRIAGES WOULD HAVE BETTER AND MORE BLISSFUL.

That's why I love Messi, trying hard to be best in all ramifications,(career,marriage,roll model, even religionwise)

He left for USA solely because of his "immediate family". Yet,God still remembers him there.

What about Folorunsho Alakija? Still respects her Marriage despite enomous financial resources at her disposal.

I am yet to understand why they are settling their issues on the internet..

Like,, I don't really understand.
Re: Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo by Exceed15: 11:41am On Nov 16, 2023
I m happy ighalo has finally left this toxic bitch. The way and manner she talks clearly shows how terrible she is. If ighalo was this bad , why is she still angry after the break up.. Congrats to ighalo
Re: Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo by advanceDNA: 11:41am On Nov 16, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Lol,just because I'm not in Nigeria doesn't mean I'm not familiar with juju,I was born and brought up there,Lagos and Benin to be exact so I know my country people

Shattap.... Talking like u believe it now is a different issue ....cos u have always been forming western atheist all this time.....

Welldone... U don't believe in God...but u believe in spiritual juju.... Thunder fire your yansh.. cool

1 Like

Re: Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo by Exceed15: 11:43am On Nov 16, 2023
Chicagograduate:
You change his life from nothing to something Kwa!Were you the one that is playing the ball?Were you the one that introduced him to Manchester United owner that sign him? Giving him sex is not an achievement.
gbamm.. poor wretched girl claiming she changed somebody's life. Yeye girl

1 Like

Re: Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo by Exceed15: 11:44am On Nov 16, 2023
kestolove95:
But why is this woman so pain?

She's pained because she has foolishly lost the marriage before she realized it. Congratulations to ighalo. He is freeman now

2 Likes

Re: Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo by Quebec91(m): 11:44am On Nov 16, 2023
cheesy abioo

No mind that Hole gender
Chicagograduate:
You change his life from nothing to something Kwa!Were you the one that is playing the ball?Were you the one that introduced him to Manchester United owner that sign him? Giving him sex is not an achievement.
Re: Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo by Exceed15: 11:45am On Nov 16, 2023
stuffs2002:
Very bitter woman like Tonto-Dike

You helped him yet no one knows you.

The only reason people can talk about you is because you married him.

May God not let us meet with a Tonto Dike kind of woman

Amen o my brother.
Re: Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo by Exceed15: 11:46am On Nov 16, 2023
Tremple8v:
Shes in pain grin

And that pain will destroy her if she continues like this.. mumu girl

2 Likes

Re: Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo by Quebec91(m): 11:47am On Nov 16, 2023
cheesy cheesy i wonder oo
Melonsmasher:
She scored all his goals
Re: Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo by Exceed15: 11:48am On Nov 16, 2023
Omoawoke2:
Aunty Adesewa

Nothing you fit tell us whey go change anything

We agree you bought him his first football when he was a boy, you trained him through nursery school till adult hood.
You breastfed him from infant to his early childhood, sent him to school, taught him how to kick football, signed him to his first football career, coached him, and got him super eagles invite. You gave him all the assists he used on scoring all his career goals. Signed him to Man U and eventually to Saudi.
We know all this, so aunty, park one side and let the young man enjoy all the pussy his money can afford

Nigga! Bad boy.. LOL
Re: Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo by Exceed15: 11:51am On Nov 16, 2023
peacettw:
Ighalo should be extremely careful. He is at risk of being cancelled and these allegations seem pretty serious. You are an international figure now. Learn to minimize and contain conflicts.

With the rate at which this is going, she may just throw in domestic abuse, rape and tax evasion.

Story! Nothing will happen. Emotions don't win in Court. They look at facts. Go ask Neymar, cr7, Hakim... Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo by Exceed15: 11:53am On Nov 16, 2023
Jokerman:
I don't understand why men jump from women to women

Because women also jump from men to men.

1 Like

Re: Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo by Crafteck1: 11:58am On Nov 16, 2023
robosky02:
Fear woman

They can make or break you

If you give them chance

1 Like

Re: Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo by sweetkev(m): 11:59am On Nov 16, 2023
NorthernersSuck:
Yoruba women with their mouth making, disgracing their husbands since the days of Adam and Eve. No wonder my fellow Igbo men no dey marry them
Tonto Dike is a Yoruba undecided
Re: Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo by Decarbonisation: 12:01pm On Nov 16, 2023
Cho Cho Cho up and down!

I did this for you, I did this for her.... useless and irresponsible people

Smh.
Re: Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo by Exceed15: 12:01pm On Nov 16, 2023
Kingmadiba2:
They always do this to attract pity .

Mrs. Ex Ighalo pls move on, You had the chance to forgive him and forge ahead but you decided act as though you were a white woman who doesn't take a shit

So move on . I know it hurts seeing that where you hurriedly left another woman has taken your spot so quickly and she is enjoying what you should be enjoying .

You made your decision so live by its consequences and reward.

Gbamm! Foolish woman who used her hands to destroy her marriage. Any woman is replaceable.
Re: Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo by eepeepook: 12:02pm On Nov 16, 2023
What is her problem? She looks young, she can find someone else. I believe she’s feeling used since she birthed children for him. She’s stuck with them, and his likeness in their faces, for life.
Re: Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo by kokomilala(m): 12:03pm On Nov 16, 2023
@Blackman101, this is where you missed the point? Did she say all when she was helping him? No. This is a case of a strained relationship. It's doubly difficult for her to handle.

Don't get me started on all these morals about helping people and not talking about it. For the ingrates- many of which dominate this age- they need to be reminded where they were coming from. You don't just explain away their excesses. God Himself many times reminded the Israelites many times of how He rescued them from Egypt and all their enemies, because they always forgot God whenever breathers of reliefs.
Re: Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo by Exceed15: 12:04pm On Nov 16, 2023
ejieddy:
But this woman is fine na... Wetin d man dey find? Very fine slim woman. It goes to show you that it's not all about beauty or sex that makes a marriage great

Which fine? She's just there.
Re: Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo by kokomilala(m): 12:07pm On Nov 16, 2023
@djon78,I quite agree with you. They only see life in linear progression. It could appear in zig zag forms too.

1 Like

Re: Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo by Blackman101: 1:09pm On Nov 16, 2023
Mentioning that she help him and taking it to the media is more than enough

kokomilala:
@Blackman101, this is where you missed the point? Did she say all when she was helping him? No. This is a case of a strained relationship. It's doubly difficult for her to handle.

Don't get me started on all these morals about helping people and not talking about it. For the ingrates- many of which dominate this age- they need to be reminded where they were coming from. You don't just explain away their excesses. God Himself many times reminded the Israelites many times of how He rescued them from Egypt and all their enemies, because they always forgot God whenever breathers of reliefs.
Re: Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo by Flamemignon1(m): 2:27pm On Nov 16, 2023
advanceDNA:

Shattap.... Talking like u believe it now is a different issue ....cos u have always been forming western atheist all this time.....

Welldone... U don't believe in God...but u believe in spiritual juju.... Thunder fire your yansh.. cool
Lol,I believe in what I can see and I have seen things in African Traditional Religion unlike Christianity which I'm yet to see anything
Re: Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo by grandstar(m): 2:30pm On Nov 16, 2023
How can you see the speck in Adesuwa's eye but can not see the iroko trees bl9cking yours and that of Ighalo.

Odiin Ighalo is ruining the marriage bad and the Most High will bring him and all his supporters to judgment (Read isaiah 5:20, Hebrews 13:4, Hebrews 4:13, Ephesians 5:5,6).

It is a terrible thing to fall into the hands of the living God
Re: Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo by advanceDNA: 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Lol,I believe in what I can see and I have seen things in African Traditional Religion unlike Christianity which I'm yet to see anything

Hahahahahaha.....Ur belief system must be faulty......u only reject Christianity because it's against ur who u chose to fvck.... No dey come here come claim say u don see person grandmother dey fly for edo...
Re: Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo by Flamemignon1(m): 2:42pm On Nov 16, 2023
advanceDNA:

Hahahahahaha.....Ur belief system must be faulty......u only reject Christianity because it's against ur who u chose to fvck.... No dey come here come claim say u don see person grandmother dey fly for edo...
Fair enough but it's mostly because I haven't seen concrete proof it's real unlike most ATR,I don see juju love and direct
Re: Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo by poiZon: 3:03pm On Nov 16, 2023
Omoawoke2:
Aunty Adesewa

Nothing you fit tell us whey go change anything

We agree you bought him his first football when he was a boy, you trained him through nursery school till adult hood.
You breastfed him from infant to his early childhood, sent him to school, taught him how to kick football, signed him to his first football career, coached him, and got him super eagles invite. You gave him all the assists he used on scoring all his career goals. Signed him to Man U and eventually to Saudi.
We know all this, so aunty, park one side and let the young man enjoy all the pussy his money can afford
How can I meet this adesuwa, make she follow help me...

E dey like my helper na woman true true
Re: Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo by OvertheTop(m): 3:12pm On Nov 16, 2023
Odogwuzack:

Help him tell us how you helped him.

She gave him the gold Plated Kpekus that Made his Career to Boom!!! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reddit Users React To The Super Eagles World Cup Kits By Nike / NFF: How FIFA President, Infantino Reacted To Pinnick’s Re-election / Sunday Oliseh: "Fortuna Sittard Suspended Me For Rejecting Illegal Activities"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.