Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,253 members, 7,864,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:09 PM

Come Carry Me Go Hospital- Last Video Of Rapper Oladips Surfaces(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Come Carry Me Go Hospital- Last Video Of Rapper Oladips Surfaces(video) (233 Views)

Rapper Oladips Is Not Dead – See The Shocking Secrets Behind It / Nigerian Rapper, Oladips Is Dead / Gay Sextape Of Rapper Tekashi69 Leaked.watch Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come Carry Me Go Hospital- Last Video Of Rapper Oladips Surfaces(video) by DyshApp: 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2023
The last video made by rapper Oladipupo Oladimeji, aka Oladips, pleading to be taken to a medical facility before his untimely demise has surfaced.

In the video shared on his Instagram story Tuesday, Oladips, addressing his manager, identified as Rasheed, questioned why he was left alone in the house despite several warnings to his team not to.

“Rasheed, where you con dey since now? I don call your number now.”

Responding, Rahseed said he had gone to get the meds Oladips asked him for.

Not long after this, the Lalakukulala crooner requested to be immediately taken to a hospital.

“Come dey carry me go hospital abeg, come dey carry me go,” Oladips said.

This is days after the rapper took to his Twitter account asking fans to pray for him as he did not feel well.

He had tweeted, ” I don’t mean to scare nobody but dipsciples, please pray for me, I don’t feel good.”

Video:https://www.instagram.com/reel/Czqnh5kNTWm/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Get all the Latest Celebrity News on our Real Talk Lounge

Re: Come Carry Me Go Hospital- Last Video Of Rapper Oladips Surfaces(video) by Bliss62: 9:18pm On Nov 15, 2023

.RIP

Burna boy is smart surrounding himself with family and his mom as manager

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Have Bought The American Market, That Is Why They Are Getting More Tha / She No Want Designer, She No Want Ferrari” – Islamic Cleric Preaches, Sings Davi / Throwback: 2 Years Ago, Rema Predicts He Will Have Afrobeats' Most Viewed Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.