Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Motorist Slumps While Driving On Epe Road, Dies In Hospital - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Motorist Slumps While Driving On Epe Road, Dies In Hospital (22552 Views)

Jibril Dardau Slumps And Dies In Kogi / Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital / Doctor Gilbert Afam Gini: Decomposing Body Found In Hospital Months After Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motorist Slumps While Driving On Epe Road, Dies In Hospital by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:42am On Nov 16, 2023
Nackzy:
This slump n die thing is getting out of hand
probably Hunger, frustration and thinking. Thier father is buying bullet proof cars for lawmakers and a personal yatch, why his followers are dieing of starvation

1 Like

Re: Motorist Slumps While Driving On Epe Road, Dies In Hospital by Nackzy: 10:44am On Nov 16, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
probably Hunger, frustration and thinking. Thier father is buying bullet proof cars for lawmakers and a personal yatch, why his followers are dieing of starvation
Exactly brother

1 Like

Re: Motorist Slumps While Driving On Epe Road, Dies In Hospital by Saspi718: 10:44am On Nov 16, 2023
Eyah, emotional exhaustion has killed this man. But what caused it? Economic hardship, lack of peace and quiet in the homefront, some health challenges & last but not the least our ever notorious, greedy & rogue political leaders who continued to disappoint the masses. If you can't Japa & can't go by suicide; find & follow this FACEBOOK page: Suicide Prevention Initiative.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Motorist Slumps While Driving On Epe Road, Dies In Hospital by TOPMAN4LIFE: 10:58am On Nov 16, 2023
phorget:

Leadership shouldn't be about “turns” but about capabilities but unfortunately people only care about winning an election and that is why u see so many of them taunting others while they themselves are hungry and feeling the pains of the maladministration.
The man that died is a yoruba man so the pain is no respecter of any tribe.
See one of Nigerians talking as if you are not corrupt in your local office or business

If we one day get it right then we will all enjoy the dividends and if we continue getting it all wrong then we all continue to enjoy our pains.
see who dey talk as if you no follow spoil Nigeria like politians,
Many of you criticizing leaders will do worst when given the opportunity,
Many of you are also corrupt in your office and business places but only attack politicians because you believe they have chance to steal more than you

2 Likes

Re: Motorist Slumps While Driving On Epe Road, Dies In Hospital by phorget(m): 11:06am On Nov 16, 2023
TOPMAN4LIFE:
see who dey talk as if you no follow spoil Nigeria like politians,
Many of you criticizing leaders will do worst when given the opportunity,
Many of you are also corrupt in your office and business places but only attack politicians because you believe they have chance to steal more than you

I never intend to be seen as saint but I'm an advocate of ”live and let live”. While they are busy with corruption at least they should endeavor to provide the basic things the promised;Security, food,road,electricity,education among others.
If a politician is able to tackle just two among those listed above, another also tackles two I'm sure we wouldn't be where we are today.

1 Like

Re: Motorist Slumps While Driving On Epe Road, Dies In Hospital by NaijaCover(m): 11:12am On Nov 16, 2023
Padipadi:

You again!
Naija-Cover dem take bad news swear for you?

Na Where, Man Dey Work, Na There, Him Dey See Him Own Food, Take Chop My PadiPadi
Re: Motorist Slumps While Driving On Epe Road, Dies In Hospital by lebienconnu: 11:25am On Nov 16, 2023
Eat well. Rest well. Sleep well. Exercise well. Check your blood once every 6 months if you are normotensive and above 40. Also, have regular sex with your wife or husband. Don’t worry be happy.
Re: Motorist Slumps While Driving On Epe Road, Dies In Hospital by Timoleon(m): 11:33am On Nov 16, 2023
Inec registers political parties not churches or mosques or conscience. You cannot dictate what will happen within a political party from outside it. Create a political party based on your morals, work towards attaining power based on your morals. No one is holding you back.

When it’s time for election, inec will not search people’s conscience for the best candidates. Inec will only acknowledge candidates through political parties. To be a registered political party requires work not talk. To be the recognized candidate requires work not talk. To win an election requires work not talk. It’s easy to pay lip service, what are you doing to ensure the right candidate is nominated?
phorget:

If a rich armed robber or kidnapper contributes immensely in a party I'm sure one day it will also get to his own turn. The day we start making moral standard our bane of making choices would be the day we start talking progress.
I am not here to talk politics cos Nigeria politics isnt worth talking about but the fact is that we cant continue repaying everyone cos of their contributions, we should at least look into their personal lifes to access their level of morality and humanity.
Re: Motorist Slumps While Driving On Epe Road, Dies In Hospital by Vision101(m): 11:34am On Nov 16, 2023
Lagos, Lagos and Lagos. Danfo drivers no dey eat they only drink.
Re: Motorist Slumps While Driving On Epe Road, Dies In Hospital by Timoleon(m): 11:34am On Nov 16, 2023
Kentuforchrist:

Oga shut up,supporters of nonsense

suffer kill you there.
Re: Motorist Slumps While Driving On Epe Road, Dies In Hospital by eepeepook: 11:46am On Nov 16, 2023
Say it with me; high blood pressure combined with poor habits. Congratulations to the deceased.
Re: Motorist Slumps While Driving On Epe Road, Dies In Hospital by InvertedHammer: 12:11pm On Nov 16, 2023
Timoleon:

Try make 2027 be your turn. Hopefully you can save Nigeria.
/

The man that slumped and died said the same thing yesterday.

/
Re: Motorist Slumps While Driving On Epe Road, Dies In Hospital by Timoleon(m): 12:29pm On Nov 16, 2023
InvertedHammer:

/

The man that slumped and died said the same thing yesterday.

/

I’d like to wager you, I’d be here to say it tomorrow.
Re: Motorist Slumps While Driving On Epe Road, Dies In Hospital by comrChris(m): 12:46pm On Nov 16, 2023
Kentuforchrist:

Oga shut up,supporters of nonsense

Don't mind them
Very useless set of people
Re: Motorist Slumps While Driving On Epe Road, Dies In Hospital by kmaster007: 12:50pm On Nov 16, 2023
BP
Re: Motorist Slumps While Driving On Epe Road, Dies In Hospital by phorget(m): 12:51pm On Nov 16, 2023
Timoleon:
Inec registers political parties not churches or mosques or conscience. You cannot dictate what will happen within a political party from outside it. Create a political party based on your morals, work towards attaining power based on your morals. No one is holding you back.

When it’s time for election, inec will not search people’s conscience for the best candidates. Inec will only acknowledge candidates through political parties. To be a registered political party requires work not talk. To be the recognized candidate requires work not talk. To win an election requires work not talk. It’s easy to pay lip service, what are you doing to ensure the right candidate is nominated?

My personal ethics and values will never win me an elections in Nigeria so why should I bother to try? If the umpires could easily be swayed whilst allowing thugs and guns then that is against my ethics and the politician RASCALs know that the day they make our election to be like that of the sane countries would be the end of them so they wont try reforming it.
Elections that requires military and police isnt an election, election that requires works to be cancelled and no free mobility is not an election.

People stay in their various comfort zones to vote for their favorite housemates in BBN, no intimidation, no inducements... Tell your Nigeria politicians to use same approach and lets see if that wont bring a reduction in choosing bad leaders.
Evil leaders will always need power by all means cos it is when you want to do evil that you'll require power. If your intentions are true then love and humanity should be enough.

Let's continue supporting them to grab power because we feel they are the master of the game but it should rather be a shame unto us that we bear the brunts of our action whilst they enjoy.
Re: Motorist Slumps While Driving On Epe Road, Dies In Hospital by SpaceAngel: 1:09pm On Nov 16, 2023
People are going through a lot in Nigeria. Stress, even hunger and worries of where the next meal will come from. Health care is key and it's also not affordable.

People should also be educated on basic things to do during medical emergency, like CPR instead of trying to be the first to send pictures or videos of people having medical emergency. This would save lives as hospitals may not be accessible on time.

1 Like

Re: Motorist Slumps While Driving On Epe Road, Dies In Hospital by Padipadi(m): 1:16pm On Nov 16, 2023
post=126997626:

Na Where, Man Dey Work, Na There, Him Dey See Him Own Food, Take Chop My PadiPadi
Na bad place you dey take chop. Have you considered career in packing soak-away?
There's a lot of food in shit biz.
Re: Motorist Slumps While Driving On Epe Road, Dies In Hospital by Cutehector(m): 1:28pm On Nov 16, 2023
Chetas81:
QUALITY FOOD IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE TO THE NIGERIAN CITIZEN,THAT IS WHY ENERGY DRINKS BECOME THEIR DRINKING WATER, THERE IS CONSEQUENCES FOR THIS,
true.
Re: Motorist Slumps While Driving On Epe Road, Dies In Hospital by NaijaCover(m): 2:06pm On Nov 16, 2023
Padipadi:

Na bad place you dey take chop. Have you considered career in packing soak-away?
There's a lot of food in shit biz.

Nothing Man No Go See
Re: Motorist Slumps While Driving On Epe Road, Dies In Hospital by Padipadi(m): 2:11pm On Nov 16, 2023
post=127000629:

Nothing Man No Go See
Before nko?
Bros, be packing shit. You can make up to N1500 per day. If you do am like yahoo+, I mean shit+, you can make up to N15m weekly.
Shit biz is serious biz.
It better make you dey wait for bad news to share daily.
And if you think my mind too corrupt?
Shey you go do Alfa biz?
You ll be going to officiate naming ceremonies and do cooperate bambi-Allah.
If your mouth sweet well and you can tirigo in the name of Allah,you fit make up to N50K per event.
I like you na why I dey tell you all these.
Re: Motorist Slumps While Driving On Epe Road, Dies In Hospital by NaijaCover(m): 2:18pm On Nov 16, 2023
Padipadi:

Before nko?
Bros, be packing shit. You can make up to N1500 per day. If you do am like yahoo+, I mean shit+, you can make up to N15m weekly.
Shit biz is serious biz.
It better make you dey wait for bad news to share daily.
And if you think my mind too corrupt?
Shey you go do Alfa biz?
You ll be going to officiate naming ceremonies and do cooperate bambi-Allah.
If your mouth sweet well and you can tirigo in the name of Allah,you fit make up to N50K per event.
I like you na why I dey tell you all these.

What Is The Meaning of NAIJA_COVER
Re: Motorist Slumps While Driving On Epe Road, Dies In Hospital by Padipadi(m): 2:31pm On Nov 16, 2023
post=127000824:

What Is The Meaning of NAIJA_COVER
Ask Ifa or Google.
Naija_Cover is ya blog where you see esusu money. It's mostly filled with negative news cos you know the psyche of Nigerians that they love reading shocking news. Bad news sells more in this part of the world and you are taking advantage of that. But last last, na esusu money you go get.
Cos after checking the oracle, the gods said ya real destiny is packing shit, moving bolla to fetch water like aboki or doing Alfa work.
Commence any of them early if you sef wan buy Bentley.

1 Like

Re: Motorist Slumps While Driving On Epe Road, Dies In Hospital by NaijaCover(m): 3:16pm On Nov 16, 2023
Padipadi:

Ask Ifa or Google.
Naija_Cover is ya blog where you see esusu money. It's mostly filled with negative news cos you know the psyche of Nigerians that they love reading shocking news. Bad news sells more in this part of the world and you are taking advantage of that. But last last, na esusu warming you go get.
Cos after checking the oracle, the gods said ya real destiny is packing shot, moving bolla to fetch water like aboki or doing Alfa work.

Naija.Cover Dey For LONDON, Like This
Re: Motorist Slumps While Driving On Epe Road, Dies In Hospital by Padipadi(m): 3:25pm On Nov 16, 2023
post=127001703:

Naija.Cover Dey For LONDON, Like This
No be gullible bad news Nigerians for London be ya target?🎯
Sense dey the news you dey carry?
Your news update get direction?
It get niche?
My friend go n do bolla, pack shit or do Imam work.
Re: Motorist Slumps While Driving On Epe Road, Dies In Hospital by NaijaCover(m): 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2023
Padipadi:

No be gullible bad news Nigerians for London be ya target?🎯
Sense dey the news you dey carry?
Your news update get direction?
It get niche?
My friend go n do bolla, pack shit or do Imam work.

Problem no dey finish, oya go and enjoy
Re: Motorist Slumps While Driving On Epe Road, Dies In Hospital by Padipadi(m): 4:26pm On Nov 16, 2023
post=127002846:

Problem no dey finish, oya go and enjoy
You must change job. This is my prophecy. Quit sharing bad news if you don't want had things to happen to you.
You now v 3 options: Bolla, shit packing and Imam job.
Re: Motorist Slumps While Driving On Epe Road, Dies In Hospital by NaijaCover(m): 6:34pm On Nov 16, 2023
Padipadi:

You must change job. This is my prophecy. Quit sharing bad news if you don't want had things to happen to you.
You now v 3 options: Bolla, shit packing and Imam job.

PadiPadi

I need To Chop ISI EWU
Re: Motorist Slumps While Driving On Epe Road, Dies In Hospital by JaskanFactor: 6:41pm On Nov 16, 2023
thats the covid jab at work, the depopulation jab. All those who took it have been advised to consume good amount of garlic which can help prevent the blood clot the covid jab is designed to cause.

Did you ever hear of epidemic of people slumping and dying before covid jab?

Shame on everybody who has anything to do with so called government.

1 year befor they rolled out the depop jab , there were disputes in local communities in nigeria as the government went about building new cemeteries often in places people did not want cemetery to be located, and 1 year later came the poison injection.
Re: Motorist Slumps While Driving On Epe Road, Dies In Hospital by Padipadi(m): 9:36pm On Nov 16, 2023
post=127005324:

PadiPadi

I need To Chop ISI EWU
Ok. Manage the one below.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Announces Discovery Of Epilepsy Drug- Vanguard / Pregnancy: I Don't Want To Have Stretch Marks. Help! / Emmanuel Ikwulono Is Dead: Benue Health Commissioner Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.