Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,930 members, 7,810,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital (30026 Views)

Doctor Gilbert Afam Gini: Decomposing Body Found In Hospital Months After Death / Man Sleeping On Bare Bunk While Taking Drip In Hospital / 14-Year-Old Boy Swallows Football Valve, Gets Stuck In His Lungs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by Glimpsetv: 11:13pm On Mar 25
Wonder, they say, shall never end. A man shocked the world after his wife suspected he was hiding something from her and decided to check her husband's phone.

Trouble, however, started when the wife insisted on going through her husband's text messages and then decided to drag her husband's phone with him. Sensing danger over his wife's insistent demand to go through his phone, he did the unthinkable by swallowing the phone.

He was rushed to the hospital later when he was in serious pain, and the phone had to be retrieved through his mouth with the help of doctors using some special tools.

What do you think about this man? I guess openness to one's partner is still the best in a relationship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q_5XGYEyaQ

1 Share

Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by chiiraq802(m): 11:20pm On Mar 25
Why will a grown up man swallow phone because he doesn't want the wife to access his phone.
Wife weh you marry
Wife weh no dey give you access to her own phone...
Mk ah just laff pass, ah no wan talk wetin dey my mind. Lolss...

142 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by kwyllancy: 11:24pm On Mar 25
Hian... Odi Egwu....

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by DiskJokeyManic: 11:25pm On Mar 25
Serves him right....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by Jennyclay(f): 11:26pm On Mar 25
Let assume it was the other way round, this thread would have been on fire, by now it would have been on page 80 with the latest derogatory words in town undecided

You would read stupid advice like “go and do DNA test on all your children” “women are this, women are that…” bla bla bla undecided

Since he’s a man, suddenly everyone wants to know why What happened How manage Rubbish!!

I pray the phone he swallowed causes more complications in his body system undecided

Nonsense randy men everywhere!!
Rubbish!!!

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by Chrisrare: 11:54pm On Mar 25
All these randy married men... if their wives eventually give them bastard children, they'll be complaining as if they don't deserve it.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by shortgun(m): 11:54pm On Mar 25
Man is not wise, what if he dies

7 Likes

Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by shortgun(m): 12:00am On Mar 26
Chrisrare:
All these randy married men... if their wives eventually give them bastard children, they'll be complaining as if they don't deserve it.
Do men bring home the children of their mistresses and falsely claim them as their wives' children?

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by Chrisrare: 12:50am On Mar 26
shortgun:

Do me bring home the children of their mistresses and falsely claim them as their wives' children?
that's karma for you

6 Likes

Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by hslbroker2(m): 2:12am On Mar 26
chiiraq802:
Why will a grown up man swallow phone because he doesn't want the wife to access his phone.
Wife weh you marry
wonder shall never ends, lol meanwhile check my signature for your hardwood and iron rods

1 Like

Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by Judd007: 2:23am On Mar 26
Foolish somebody

7 Likes

Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by Caramia2020(m): 2:23am On Mar 26
He wants to kill himself, the wife will eventually know.

7 Likes

Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by LordIsaac(m): 3:37am On Mar 26
The question is why do cheating men (who are “bread and tea winners in their homes”) fear their wives so much that they do funny things to avoid being caught? I have noticed, however, that it is not really the case if the woman is the “bread and tea winner” and the cheat! What does that say about men?

21 Likes

Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by Glimpsetv: 6:28am On Mar 26
Judd007:
Foolish somebody

I am telling you.

Nlfpmod, come and see something o...

1 Like

Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by Rebuke: 7:52am On Mar 26
Chrisrare:

That's it, if not that I watched the video I wouldn't have believed it. How can yhu be so concerned about yhur secret to a point of swallowing a phone?

9 Likes

Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by Rebuke: 8:00am On Mar 26
Jennyclay:
Let assume it was the other way round, this thread would have been on fire, by now it would have been on page 80 with the latest derogatory words in town undecided

You would read stupid advice like “go and do DNA test on all your children” “women are this, women are that…” bla bla bla undecided

I pray the phone he swallowed causes more complications in his body system undecided

Rubbish!!!

Hahaha. Cheating is wrong, no matter the gender involved but it's always like men get away with alot of things that women can't.
Just pray yhu meet a faithful man who will not cheat on yhu.

11 Likes

Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by BOSSkesh(m): 8:21am On Mar 26
Foolish man

29 Likes

Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by BOSSkesh(m): 8:21am On Mar 26
Really foolish man
Will the woman beat you abi what

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by Johnson225(m): 8:30am On Mar 26
Highly unnecesary...
She'll still end up going through the messages while you on sick bed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by Rebuke: 8:43am On Mar 26
Johnson225:
Highly unnecesary...
She'll still end up going through the messages while you on sick bed

The wife will now even be more curious to go through the phone. Na to just wait jejeje beside the bed and grab the phone the moment the doctors bring out the phone. With the way he is laid on that stretcher, I am very sure he will be too weak to fight or struggle for his phone. He is a real definition of mumu😂😂

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by Jman06(m): 9:13am On Mar 26
How can you fear your wife to the point of swallowing your phone. Even if she's the breadwinner of the house?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by PerfectStranger(m): 9:33am On Mar 26
Jman06:
How can you fear your wife to the point of swallowing your phone. Even if she's the breadwinner of the house?
Even if na she make me japa I can't be this fool. ish

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by Exceed15: 9:42am On Mar 26
Obviously the woman controls the marriage. He feared her even to almost death. Simp.

8 Likes

Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by NSNO(m): 9:45am On Mar 26
Now this is the true definition of SIMP. That's if this is true oh

8 Likes

Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by Illegal1(m): 9:46am On Mar 26
omoh.........the matter no concern me,my own be say....which kind phone dey man dey use,weh fit pass throug his mouth

6 Likes

Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by Rebuke: 10:17am On Mar 26
Illegal1:
omoh.........the matter no concern me,my own be say....which kind phone dey man dey use,weh fit pass throug his mouth

Yhu won't believe what humans are capable of doing until yhu witness it. When I first saw the headline I was like, how is it possible to swallow a phone? Until I watched the video. What he was hiding must really be something worth dying for.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by Sccarrr: 10:21am On Mar 26
This one dey sick

1 Like

Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by hkidola00(m): 10:40am On Mar 26
Jennyclay:

Rubbish!!!
how much for short time,make we go two rounds

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by sofeo(m): 11:03am On Mar 26
Good for him.

1 Like

Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by frankblinkz(m): 11:03am On Mar 26
Typical example of when you hear "person dey craze"

3 Likes

Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by Jeje247: 11:04am On Mar 26
chiiraq802:
Wife weh you marry
Na big fool. They suppose leave the idiot to pass there go

5 Likes

Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by SatelliteLad: 11:04am On Mar 26
Proves he's guilty of whatever the wife suspects

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

160 New COVID-19 Cases,291 Discharged And No Deaths On August 28 - (3780 Tested) / Why Do Nigerian Dentists Always Suggest Extraction? / Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.