Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Trending Video Of Pastor Adeboye Narrating His Travel Experience To Colorado USA - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Trending Video Of Pastor Adeboye Narrating His Travel Experience To Colorado USA (616 Views)

5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned / The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trending Video Of Pastor Adeboye Narrating His Travel Experience To Colorado USA by nlparrot: 9:12am On Nov 16, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRqjY6qBcnY?si=vihFw5HpVKLYmz1E

Trending Video Of Pastor Adeboye Narrating His Travel Experience Sometimes Ago To Colorado, USA. And this video of pastor Adeboye has drawn alot of reactions of from fans.

In his word, he said: I was invited to Colorado in January, and I usually don't like cold, so I pray to God, throughout the days I was there, people were putting on T-shirts, and just two hours after I left to travel back to Nigeria, the snows began to fall.

Source: Mazitundeednut, Sabiradio @IG

Nlfpmod, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of Pastor Adeboye Narrating His Travel Experience To Colorado USA by nlparrot: 9:13am On Nov 16, 2023
The way God deals with everyone is different
However, God is wonderful 😊

2 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of Pastor Adeboye Narrating His Travel Experience To Colorado USA by BOSSkesh(m): 9:14am On Nov 16, 2023
Christians and theatrics
They will believe what they want to believe
Re: Trending Video Of Pastor Adeboye Narrating His Travel Experience To Colorado USA by Amotolongbo(f): 9:24am On Nov 16, 2023
DJ YK mule 😳🤣🧐🫣

The same “power of God” that just spoke in few seconds and could suspend a winter climatic condition in Colorado, but has been failing to heal Nigeria since 1980 he has been the GO, fervently praying for Nigeria.

The interesting thing is majority of these experiences don’t occur here where we could verify, na far away things.

Until we start fact-finding these claims, the sheeples won’t be wise

3 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of Pastor Adeboye Narrating His Travel Experience To Colorado USA by chariisGRACE(m): 9:28am On Nov 16, 2023
grin

This guy sha... Talks anyhow.

That same day, whilst Adeboye prayed for winter to seize, there was a certain man somewhere who also prayed for winter to continue.

If God discarded the request of that certain man to answer Adeboye's request, that means, God is partial.

Since God is not partial, and the climate of a region has been set naturally before time immemorial, it means on thing. ADEBOYE WAS CAPPPING.

2 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of Pastor Adeboye Narrating His Travel Experience To Colorado USA by Lemos14: 10:02am On Nov 16, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Christians and theatrics
They will believe what they want to believe

Why not stick to your religion and stay out of christianity? We can as well say you muslims are brainwashed in believing in a prophet Mohammed that never existed abi?
Re: Trending Video Of Pastor Adeboye Narrating His Travel Experience To Colorado USA by Offpointng: 6:29pm On Nov 16, 2023
Well, I would have joined the ignorant wagons attacking him if I hadn't experienced something of such in 2019.

I had gone to Jos to do something and it was a case of an overnight journey, reach Jos that morning and do a quick market and be on the bus back to Lag highest 12pm that day. I sold what I wanted to ontime but I thought to experience Jos a little bfr heading back since The luxurious bus moved 4pm and I had finished market since like 11am and din want to hang around the park till 4pm

Branch by Jos wildlife park for some sightseeing and boom this rain started some minute past 12. ehh 1pm this rain no stop, 2, 3pm same thing. where I wan go for here? cuz i knew no one in Jos and the rain was getting just heavier.

I remember praying where I was sheltering that God should help stop this heavy rain so I could catch the bus back to the SW prayed and sang (in 2019 Jos was to hostile for me to be wandering alone in the night)

bout 20min to 4pm the rain started siezing and suspended bout few minutes to 4pm. walked out to the gate and immediately saw keke that rode me to the park to book my ticket. 5min after I reached the park, the heavy rain started again which gave me a sign that was a divine favour. God indeed answers prayer.
Re: Trending Video Of Pastor Adeboye Narrating His Travel Experience To Colorado USA by Kobojunkie: 7:08pm On Nov 16, 2023
nlparrot:
The way God deals with everyone is different
However, God is wonderful 😊
You are not serious.... undecided
Re: Trending Video Of Pastor Adeboye Narrating His Travel Experience To Colorado USA by Kobojunkie: 7:08pm On Nov 16, 2023
nlparrot:
In his word, he said: I was invited to Colorado in January, and I usually don't like cold, so I pray to God, throughout the days I was there, people were putting on T-shirts, and just two hours after I left to travel back to Nigeria, the snows began to fall.
What year was this abeg! undecided
Re: Trending Video Of Pastor Adeboye Narrating His Travel Experience To Colorado USA by Kobojunkie: 7:13pm On Nov 16, 2023
Amotolongbo:
DJ YK mule 😳🤣🧐🫣 The same “power of God” that just spoke in few seconds and could suspend a winter climatic condition in Colorado, but has been failing to heal Nigeria since 1980 he has been the GO, fervently praying for Nigeria. The interesting thing is majority of these experiences don’t occur here where we could verify, na far away things. Until we start fact-finding these claims, the sheeples won’t be wise
We can verify his claim if only he mentioned the year. What year did he claim this happened in? We can easily verify his claim if we know the year in question. undecided
Re: Trending Video Of Pastor Adeboye Narrating His Travel Experience To Colorado USA by Kobojunkie: 7:15pm On Nov 16, 2023
Offpointng:
Well, I would have joined the ignorant wagons attacking him if I hadn't experienced something of such in 2019. I had gone to Jos to do something and it was a case of an overnight journey, reach Jos that morning and do a quick market and be on the bus back to Lag highest 12pm that day. I sold what I wanted to ontime but I thought to experience Jos a little bfr heading back since The luxurious bus moved 4pm and I had finished market since like 11am and din want to hang around the park till 4pm. Branch by Jos wildlife park for some sightseeing and boom this rain started some minute past 12. ehh 1pm this rain no stop, 2, 3pm same thing. where I wan go for here? cuz i knew no one in Jos and the rain was getting just heavier. I remember praying where I was sheltering that God should help stop this heavy rain so I could catch the bus back to the SW prayed and sang (in 2019 Jos was to hostile for me to be wandering alone in the night)
bout 20min to 4pm the rain started siezing and suspended bout few minutes to 4pm. walked out to the gate and immediately saw keke that rode me to the park to book my ticket. 5min after I reached the park, the heavy rain started again which gave me a sign that was a divine favour. God indeed answers prayer
So nevermind the fact that God does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous(unholy), you choose to believe, against God by the way, that it had to have been your prayer that caused the heavy downpour to cease? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Trending Video Of Pastor Adeboye Narrating His Travel Experience To Colorado USA by Kobojunkie: 7:27pm On Nov 16, 2023
Lemos14:
Why not stick to your religion and stay out of christianity? We can as well say you muslims are brainwashed in believing in a prophet Mohammed that never existed abi?
He is right though. Christianity is all about feeding lies to those who care for just that. Your god of man there forgot to indicate the year so we can check local news in Colorado to at least verify his claim. Yes, if there was an exceptionally hot January, the News channels are bound to have reported on it and the why of it happening. undecided
Re: Trending Video Of Pastor Adeboye Narrating His Travel Experience To Colorado USA by hopefulLandlord: 7:44pm On Nov 16, 2023
Okau
Re: Trending Video Of Pastor Adeboye Narrating His Travel Experience To Colorado USA by eepeepook: 5:44am On Nov 17, 2023
That people can form a debate around this means Nigerians are not ready to engage their god-given brains. Oh, Kobojunkie is the one debating. I am not surprised.
Re: Trending Video Of Pastor Adeboye Narrating His Travel Experience To Colorado USA by Plus1234: 1:20pm On Nov 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
He is right though. Christianity is all about feeding lies to those who care for just that. Your god of man there forgot to indicate the year so we can check local news in Colorado to at least verify his claim. Yes, if there was an exceptionally hot January, the News channels are bound to have reported on it and the why of it happening. undecided
You are stupid and a slowpoke Antichrist foot soldier on nairaland. I noticed you always go against the Bible here or you are trying to correct the Bible yourself.If you claim to be a Christian how dare you generalize “Christianity” as lies. Even if some people are going against God,how dare you blaspheme ? From Henceforth may evil wind blow to your location and peace will no longer be in your short existence again.
Re: Trending Video Of Pastor Adeboye Narrating His Travel Experience To Colorado USA by Kobojunkie: 2:21pm On Nov 17, 2023
Plus1234:
You are stupid and a slowpoke Antichrist foot soldier on nairaland. I noticed you always go against the Bible here or you are trying to correct the Bible yourself. If you claim to be a Christian how dare you generalize “Christianity” as lies. Even if some people are going against God,how dare you blaspheme ?
■ From Henceforth may evil wind blow to your location and peace will no longer be in your short existence again
Christianity is the second beast that was mentioned by John in His book of Revelation. There is nothing good or of Truth about the beast since it is of the Antichrist and tis is not a generalization. undecided

2. I am afraid what you claim is impossible given you are a powerless being i.e., your words mean nothing. grin
Re: Trending Video Of Pastor Adeboye Narrating His Travel Experience To Colorado USA by Bubu4Sea: 4:08pm On Nov 17, 2023
Please ignore this fraudster adeboye & his many fake stories

They are designed to make you think he ls of God, but in reality Adeboye worships satan

(1) (Reply)

Post Ur Comments On Relationship / Another Church Father Speaks / Support The Call For Islam Channel On Hitv And Daarsat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.