Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration (22376 Views)

Tinubu Running For President Not Olympics; Vote For His Ideas – Shettima (Video) / APC Supporter Dies During Convention / Edo 2020: DSS Arrests APC Supporter For Vote-Buying In Edo (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration by Jonjam269: 1:43pm On Nov 16, 2023
Obirodents scavenging the Internet looking for any topic to vent their anguish and gnash their teeth. Losers.
Re: APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration by Streetdoctor: 1:45pm On Nov 16, 2023
Larryndelaw:
OBi has nothing to offer. Let him go and solve the problem in hus village first
Go to Agulu and see what he did and his good work,
Re: APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration by Chukwunonso1: 1:45pm On Nov 16, 2023
richeeyo:
Waiting he wan contribute
Make fem just make him
Federal lying representative on statistics

I supported and voted Obi, but this your comment gat me rolling on the floor. How do construct such savege effortlessly self
Re: APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration by Geonigga(m): 1:45pm On Nov 16, 2023
But he would have put proper measures on ground that will cushion the effect
eteebanky1:
Peter obi is not any different

He also supported and vow to remove fuel subsidy
Re: APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration by franudi: 1:46pm On Nov 16, 2023
Mr. Peter Obi's manifesto is in the internet.

1 Like

Re: APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration by Gboom: 1:47pm On Nov 16, 2023
Cantonese:

Words of consolation!

At least you cannot deny your people who have been all over social media lamenting the misery and hard times Tinubu has plunged them all into. You cannot deny the too many family men and women who daily lament that they can no longer afford the normal cup of rice. You cannot deny how they were hoodwinked to avoid voting Obi because of his tribe. You zannot say you did not hear them crying “emi lo kan” now on hunger.

Have you heard one man or woman from the same Obi’s Anambra state lamenting of hunger? You all are victims of the APC ruination of this country. Your mind is thinking of survival only and not a better country. You are not able to query the leaders who make life miserable for you. You focus only on how to survive on the peanuts distributed to you by your horrible political leaders. They have weaponized poverty, reducing you to rats, reduced to beggars and scrapping food from the streets.

Open your eyes and think.

Would Obi fare better?

Your IQ is too low for me to tangle with

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration by mipeesoft(m): 1:47pm On Nov 16, 2023
eventhough this man sounds very awkward but kudos to him for having the courage to recognise HE Peter Obi is better than his preferred candidate
Nonny95:
This is the funniest thing I have read on the internet 😂.

You want someone you refused to give a job to contribute to the success of your fav😂. Tribalism is evil!!

Lyin Aboyeji is the co founder of Flutterwave.

Iaboyeji

1 Like

Re: APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration by sheriffindy(m): 1:50pm On Nov 16, 2023
NOTHING DEY THEIR EMPTY SKULLS BUT THEY FEEL LIKE THEY KNOW IT ALL.
Re: APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration by BluntCrazeMan: 1:54pm On Nov 16, 2023
Nonny95:
This is the funniest thing I have read on the internet 😂.

You want someone you refused to give a job to contribute to the success of your fav😂. Tribalism is evil!!

Lyin Aboyeji is the co founder of Flutterwave.

Iaboyeji
I personally responded to this guy on Twitter..

I taught him the real work of the opposition.
And I gave him F.. He failed woefully in his definition.
Re: APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration by Sermwell(m): 1:55pm On Nov 16, 2023
Gboom:
What can Obi offer in a complex state like Nigeria?
If Obi did well in Anambra, the state would have been a prototype for other states.
It is easy as a politician to say I have strategies to make things work in Nigeria but the reality on ground is different from paper states.
The root of corruption is bigger and longer than anyone can imagine in Nigeria that is why nobody should be deceiving the masses than he can turn things around when he is not ruling with decree like soldiers
You're not smart enough to know how things work! Thiefnubuu that turned Lagos to Dubai, how is he fairing with Nigeria now? grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration by qtx(m): 1:55pm On Nov 16, 2023
Mrfeel:
Nigeria would be better if opposition leaders are giving chances to contribute their own to the development of the country

Then they should have been allowed to be declared winners of the election to govern and implement their ideas.
So this is the thing:
Na my papa motor and na my turn to drive am, your brother that knows how to drive is pushed away, and you that dont know how to jump on the driver seat with all passngers that supported you and then you start wobbling with the car passing through the bush and back to the road then to the bush again, and all of a sudden your passengers that supported you to chase your brother away starts begging your broda to come to your rescue. That is the scenario here . Oga drive that car , na your turn. grin

1 Like

Re: APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration by iamdapsyj(m): 1:55pm On Nov 16, 2023
Tochi360:

Loll during Obi's tenure there was no ipob, na massob dey and him treat their matter well😀

In fact the Igp rated Anambra as the safest state to live in back to back for 5 years under Obi's watch😀😀 I go dey give clowns like you stats, I go dey teach you reality, you can go on to rant incoherent ramblings its allowed😀
One day you go dey alright

Is it not your useless massob that morphed into ipob and eventually Obi supporters. The question you should ask yourself about your funny statistics is that why have they not been copied everywhere especially in the SE if indeed it was worth it 😆🤣

Obi don't have what it takes .....simple ipob apologist 😆🤣
Re: APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration by BluntCrazeMan: 1:56pm On Nov 16, 2023
Mrfeel:
Nigeria would be better if opposition leaders are giving chances to contribute their own to the development of the country

The only thing the opposition contributes is intense criticisms.
Re: APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration by Dafresh: 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2023
richeeyo:
Make fem just make him
You knew better than the man and you're here feeling forms upon forms for empowerment, I can see you have no brain
Re: APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration by bentenny(m): 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2023
I'm still waiting for fasua's glorious shock!
grin
Re: APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration by toprealman: 1:59pm On Nov 16, 2023
Nonny95:
As a business owner, you arrange an interview to select a new CEO for your business, but end up employing a candidate with no capacity for the role - 'cause of base sentiments, & now you're hounding the qualified candidate you rejected to come sit with you in strategy sessions and share his vision/plans for the enterprise and also proffer solutions to the problems crippling your organization's growth/progress??

Imagine people that booted out GEJ are now calling for ideas from opposition leaders😂😂
He knows the truth.

1 Like

Re: APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration by TheClassic1(m): 2:00pm On Nov 16, 2023
WhiteNRed:
As illiterates they are, The hauled insults and enduldged in every negativity against Obi, and intelligent and sensible people were telling them that, whatever happens, Obi will not suffer.

Today, many of them can not fuel their generators due to high cost of fuel. But Obi today, can still buy entire filling station.

Many of them can not afford 3 Squre meals for themselves and for their families. While Obi and his family are still rich and can eat in any restuarant they want.

While they struggle on roads with the fear of accidents and not being kidnapped, Obi still enters and fly on air.

They shouldnt worry, the insults are affecting Obi and he will struggle to eat and live too grin

foolish talk coming from a foolish person. so u are saying that obi can buy the whole filling station in nigeria, ooh come on don't u think before u talk i did not know u are this stupid i swear, and if it happens that obi become president will he make his supporters become rich as he is. better stop fooling urself mad people everywhere.
Re: APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration by JudasNaKarrot: 2:01pm On Nov 16, 2023
richeeyo:
Make fem just make him
Very childish and foolish comment. No wonder most of you voted based on tribal and religious sentiments, there's nothing in your brain to know who amongst them have the capacity to lead Nigeria.
Just imagine your comment, it depicts the stuff you are made of.

1 Like

Re: APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration by Saintnetdawg(m): 2:02pm On Nov 16, 2023
No mind the tribalistic people
They know the truth but choose to turn blind eyes

1 Like

Re: APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration by Gboom: 2:03pm On Nov 16, 2023
Sermwell:

You're not smart enough to know how things work! Thiefnubuu that turned Lagos to Dubai, how is he fairing with Nigeria now? grin grin
Stop hating Tinubu.
If you have a choice to choose between Lagos that Tinubu governed and Anambra Obi governed which one, will you choose
Re: APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration by maxiuc(m): 2:03pm On Nov 16, 2023
All this agbado urchins needs mental evaluation I swear

Just look at this one

1 Like

Re: APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration by Generalyemi(m): 2:03pm On Nov 16, 2023
[quote author=richeeyo post=126998569]Waiting he wan contribute
Make fem just make him
Federal lying representative on statistics [/quote

He is better than your father.and all that will come before you..
You know this right? grin
Re: APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration by dododawa1: 2:06pm On Nov 16, 2023
Na lie

OBI should use his

Experience to develop

ANAMBRA.
Re: APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration by Tochi360: 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2023
iamdapsyj:

Is it not your useless massob that morphed into ipob and eventually Obi supporters. The question you should ask yourself about your funny statistics is that why have they not been copied everywhere especially in the SE if indeed it was worth it 😆🤣

Obi don't have what it takes .....simple ipob apologist 😆🤣

Loll let me still give you another reality while you can go ahead to entertain me with your incoherent ramblings😀 grin

Ipob and massob don't see eye to eye.

If Obi is ipob apologist then why did clowns like you said he killed secessionist when he was Governor?😀

You sef know se you no dey make sense😀
Just dey entertain us go in the name of throwing jabs against Obi grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration by Tareq1105: 2:09pm On Nov 16, 2023
Where did he begged Obi?

Obi that said SUV jeeps #160m to each Senator is for official use?

There's nothing in Obi's head.

2 Likes

Re: APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration by kunle75(m): 2:10pm On Nov 16, 2023
Nonny95:
As a business owner, you arrange an interview to select a new CEO for your business, but end up employing a candidate with no capacity for the role - 'cause of base sentiments, & now you're hounding the qualified candidate you rejected to come sit with you in strategy sessions and share his vision/plans for the enterprise and also proffer solutions to the problems crippling your organization's growth/progress??

Imagine people that booted out GEJ are now calling for ideas from opposition leaders😂😂

What an irony
Re: APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration by naijaboy756: 2:13pm On Nov 16, 2023
I never believed Buhari could be better than anyone in this life

Tinubu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration by casualobserver: 2:13pm On Nov 16, 2023
The man has nothing to contribute. What did he do in Anambra for 8 yrs that suggests Obi has anything to contribute?

It’s amazing some people really think this man has any ideas.

2 Likes

Re: APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration by zinaunreal(m): 2:15pm On Nov 16, 2023
Tinubu has nothing to offer Nigeria
I can bet with my life that next 8 years this country will not progress with him in that office. Quote me again anytime anywhere

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Launches National Electronic ID Cards / Imo Guber: Tony Nwulu In Good Start, Wins Polling Unit / Ohanaeze Ndigbo Condemns Reported Killing Of DSS Personnel By IPOB Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.