Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration (22379 Views)

Tinubu Running For President Not Olympics; Vote For His Ideas โ€“ Shettima (Video) / APC Supporter Dies During Convention / Edo 2020: DSS Arrests APC Supporter For Vote-Buying In Edo (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration by Irony1: 3:54pm On Nov 16, 2023
TheClassic1:
foolish talk coming from a foolish person. so u are saying that obi can buy the whole filling station in nigeria, ooh come on don't u think before u talk i did not know u are this stupid i swear, and if it happens that obi become president will he make his supporters become rich as he is. better stop fooling urself mad people everywhere.

Oga definitely you are paid e-rat that is why you guys are responding like this.
Re: APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration by Irony1: 3:54pm On Nov 16, 2023
Gboom:

Stop hating Tinubu.
If you have a choice to choose between Lagos that Tinubu governed and Anambra Obi governed which one, will you choose

which Lagos that Tinubu governed, so he created Lagos is that what you are saying? Oga stop this dense and daft behaviour abeg
Re: APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration by Irony1: 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2023
dododawa1:
Na lie

OBI should use his

Experience to develop

ANAMBRA.

your brain is filled with Loi Loi
Re: APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration by favor914: 3:57pm On Nov 16, 2023
Irony1:

your brain is filled with Loi Loi
The Hypocrite is yet to tell the world why he ran away from APGA. Ndi Anambra donโ€™t need The Judasโ€™s advice.

Tufiakpa Shameless Agbadorian Obidient.
Re: APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration by gotnel: 4:00pm On Nov 16, 2023
Nonny95:
As a business owner, you arrange an interview to select a new CEO for your business, but end up employing a candidate with no capacity for the role - 'cause of base sentiments, & now you're hounding the qualified candidate you rejected to come sit with you in strategy sessions and share his vision/plans for the enterprise and also proffer solutions to the problems crippling your organization's growth/progress??

Imagine people that booted out GEJ are now calling for ideas from opposition leaders๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Obi has nothing special to add to the governance of this country.
What did he added to Anambra state that was special?
At least, he was the governor of Anambra state for 8 years.
Nothing special can come from Obi.
All are just political ranting of a noise maker and his followers.
Re: APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration by Irony1: 4:00pm On Nov 16, 2023
Tareq1105:
Where did he begged Obi?

Obi that said SUV jeeps #160m to each Senator is for official use?

There's nothing in Obi's head.

what did you smoke really. Obi said the cost is too much, and we all agreed that it is too much, Oga stop smoking that nonsense you smoke

1 Like

Re: APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration by Phantom233: 4:01pm On Nov 16, 2023
Timothy89:

what exactly will military taking over do? you're so naive and inexperienced

with military govt, all your freedom of speech will be tame then you open a new page of another corrupt channel
Abro, the Truth you s bitter, anyways there are 3options there but even in this civil rule there's no freedom of speech just that you're not well enlightened else you'll know the countless numbers of people that have been molested by the DSS for speaking up against bad governance recently the NLC chairman was arrested and beaten up for speaking against injustice via peaceful protest. Secondly the politicians will never do the right thing cos they only care about their occultic inclinations hence the need for forceful takeover.finally all the dead refineries and moribund industries you're seeing today was built by the he military government. Military government think independently. They don't depend on foreign loans and grants to survive .

if Nigeria can't go back to regionalism, there can't be any development
Re: APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration by Invest4growth: 4:02pm On Nov 16, 2023
He has no where to go beyond removing subsidy and deregulating exchange rate
The errors of this administration are the unbanning of the 43 items, the delay implementing palliatives to support SMEs, the expensive cost of converting vehicles to CNG, delayed palliatives on road network as yuletide is fast approaching, only cronnies are benefitting, food security is being undermined, police is overstretched due to rising unemployment and insecurity among others
Re: APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration by Irony1: 4:03pm On Nov 16, 2023
favor914:
The Hypocrite is yet to tell the world why he ran away from APGA. Ndi Anambra donโ€™t need The Judasโ€™s advice.

Tufiakpa Shameless Agbadorian Obidient.

why did Tinubu run from AD?

1 Like

Re: APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration by favor914: 4:04pm On Nov 16, 2023
Irony1:

which Lagos that Tinubu governed, so he created Lagos is that what you are saying? Oga stop this dense and daft behaviour abeg
They say you tell a good leader, by who comes after him, please name any commissioner under Peter Obi for 8 years, that is anything in politics today, whether a local government Chairman today, a Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Head of any agency or parastatal?

1 Like

Re: APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration by favor914: 4:07pm On Nov 16, 2023
Irony1:

why did Tinubu run from AD?
He left it for Afinefere & Pa Adebayo (Gringory Obiโ€™s Mentor) for greater things, President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria today, similar to Michael Jackson leaving the Jackson 5 for greater Things.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu na Thriller, 48 million copies sold, & still selling.
Re: APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration by Irony1: 4:08pm On Nov 16, 2023
favor914:
Person way no fit advise Willie Obiano, or Professor Charles Soludo for his home state of Anambra by the River Niger, wan they pretend say em get any advice whatsoever for the Federal Republic of Nigeria?

Confused Oblivious minded Agbadorian Clowns.

and who told you that? Oga stop being very dense and unintelligent.

1 Like

Re: APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration by PotatoSalad(m): 4:08pm On Nov 16, 2023
Akoasi:
apc top wings are begging him to help dem... u inconsequential fellow still dey talk.. u without identity
Jesus. Guy that was a low blow na ๐Ÿคฃ

2 Likes

Re: APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration by TrumpDonald2: 4:10pm On Nov 16, 2023
yarimo:
Illiterate Obidients creating senseless thread all over the place because of free bonus data
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
E pain you. Una never see anything.

1 Like

Re: APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration by TrumpDonald2: 4:13pm On Nov 16, 2023
favor914:
They say you tell a good leader, by who comes after him, please name any commissioner under Peter Obi for 8 years, that is anything in politics today, whether a local government Chairman today, a Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Head of any agency or parastatal?
Keep deceiving yourself.
Nigeria's politics is a politics of 'grab it, snatch it and run away with it'.
So i believe that answers your stupid question.

1 Like

Re: APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration by Guyman01: 4:17pm On Nov 16, 2023
In the militants we were taught never to reinforce failure. Obasanjo 2019
Re: APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration by Greattha: 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2023
Nonny95:
As a business owner, you arrange an interview to select a new CEO for your business, but end up employing a candidate with no capacity for the role - 'cause of base sentiments, & now you're hounding the qualified candidate you rejected to come sit with you in strategy sessions and share his vision/plans for the enterprise and also proffer solutions to the problems crippling your organization's growth/progress??

Imagine people that booted out GEJ are now calling for ideas from opposition leaders๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Imagine the guts...what happened to all the strategies they claimed could not be told at that interview so that other contestants would not steal ithem
Even after one of them has seen the folly in his acts, the other urchins are still talking trash...

Na statistics we go chop?
Re: APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration by Tochi360: 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2023
iamdapsyj:

Hahahaha you wan dey deny Ur mumu constituency now when you can see your clownery everywhere ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†

Loll one sense you no fit make bcus saying stupid things is an hobby for a clown๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜‚

At least I don teach you today se under Obi the IGP rated Anambra safest state 5times back to back๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

I hope your clownish head understands that one of the effect of crime is poverty, lack of social welfare, unemployment This rating means under Obi's watch Anambra people enjoyed a good life๐Ÿ˜€ his tenure recorded zero bank robbery,I go continue to lecture and school you while you continue to entertain me with your incoherent clownish
Hgdyg buudgv bggddtg kogysg bhdugt bbdhdgd bdihd
Kgsgvy hhdg,hjisg,vbydfysj,juysyggy,vsvudbig,gvsyhvx๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜… grin grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration by favor914: 4:20pm On Nov 16, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

Keep deceiving yourself.
Nigeria politics is a politics of 'grab it, snatch it and run away with it'.
So i believe that answers your stupid question.
Exactly what Jagaban told you juveniles, & all you could do was mope, then he proved in to you in action by becoming the commander in chief of the armed forces, & all you can do is wail.

Nothing in life is given, you work for everything you earn, without you he became president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, so you can go to blazes, irreverent Obidient Agbadorian.
Re: APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration by accordadoga29(f): 4:20pm On Nov 16, 2023
Nonny95:

They Don land.

Hehehe

Pig don go steal giphy wey I spend time create

Shegebanzร  รฏyamiri

1 Like

Re: APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration by TrumpDonald2: 4:23pm On Nov 16, 2023
Gboom:
What can Obi offer in a complex state like Nigeria?
If Obi did well in Anambra, the state would have been a prototype for other states.
It is easy as a politician to say I have strategies to make things work in Nigeria but the reality on ground is different from paper states.
The root of corruption is bigger and longer than anyone can imagine in Nigeria that is why nobody should be deceiving the masses than he can turn things around when he is not ruling with decree like soldiers

What can Tinubu offer in a complex state like Nigeria? Well, we are seeing it already ๐Ÿ˜‚. You guys should continue to deceive yourselves with this lagos bullshit.

Tinubu should have governed Osun state and turned it to Lagos then we will know he's a master strategist. Why did he choose Lagos?
Re: APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration by Timothy89(m): 4:27pm On Nov 16, 2023
[quote author=Phantom233 post=127002438][/quote]

during Military regime Ajero will be in detention by now, how old are you? I witness 1993 riot during military era

go and ask your daddy about military regime, let him school that your dull brain well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration by PotatoSalad(m): 4:31pm On Nov 16, 2023
iamdapsyj:

Continue twisting and turning ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ, see you all in 2031... you can try to foist your Obi agenda but sorry the North has it again ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ
Bros o, sorry for the interruption. You don ever try to imagine your life in 7 years time, compared to your counterparts in other countries? Abi you dey intentional with suffering, or abi you dey use this as cruise to console yourself cos reality has dawned on you. Cos i no understand una atall. Y'all (apc, pdp, LP supporters) flood my dms from here writing long epistles of how your life is going sideways and you need assistance. I still see y'all come back here to behave like this and I ask again, ARE YOU INTENTIONAL WITH SUFFERING?
Re: APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration by richeeyo(m): 4:32pm On Nov 16, 2023
Dafresh:

You knew better than the man and you're here feeling forms upon forms for empowerment, I can see you have no brain
Bros i never for a brief seconds in my life browsed through empowerment site or fill their forms
I still don't understand how power works
Try another
Re: APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration by favor914: 4:39pm On Nov 16, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

What can Tinubu offer in a complex state like Nigeria? Well, we are seeing it already ๐Ÿ˜‚. You guys should continue to deceive yourselves with this lagos bullshit.

Tinubu should have governed Osun state and turned it to Lagos then we will know he's a master strategist. Why did he choose Lagos?
Quite obvious that you have never lived in Lagos state the melting pot of The Federal Republic of Nigeria?

Please remain East of the River Niger, Ignorant Agbadorian Obidient, even Peter Obi of residence in Ikoyi, Lagos State, & Fidelity Bank Plc of 4 Kofo Abayomi Victoria Island Lagos State, will be ashamed of you Ignorant Peasant.
Re: APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration by iamdapsyj(m): 4:39pm On Nov 16, 2023
Irony1:

oga shut up there is no context here, this is tacit plea for Obi to join and bring his ideas as an opposition, when Tinubu and APC were in opposition did they bring in any ideas? Oga just be silent there

E pain dem ipob lot ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†
Re: APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration by iamdapsyj(m): 4:40pm On Nov 16, 2023
favor914:
Quite obvious that you have never lived in Lagos state the melting of The Federal Republic of Nigeria?

Please remain East of the River Niger, Ignorant Agbadorian Obidient, even Peter Obi of residence in Ikoyi, Lagos State, & Fidelity Bank Plc of 4 Kofo Abayomi Victoria Island Lagos State, will be ashamed of you Ignorant Peasant.

What gibberish is this ipob saying ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†
Re: APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration by iamdapsyj(m): 4:41pm On Nov 16, 2023
PotatoSalad:

Bros o, sorry for the interruption. You don ever try to imagine your life in 7 years time, compared to your counterparts in other countries? Abi you dey intentional with suffering, or abi you dey use this as cruise to console yourself cos reality has dawned on you. Cos i no understand una atall. Y'all (apc, pdp, LP supporters) flood my dms from here writing long epistles of how your life is going sideways and you need assistance. I still see y'all come back here to behave like this and I ask again, ARE YOU INTENTIONAL WITH SUFFERING?

Ipob lot crying ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
Re: APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration by stuffs2002: 4:41pm On Nov 16, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Nobody take you serious with this childish gibberish, Oponu

Bamza
Dan karuwa
Re: APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration by Wahabfuture: 4:45pm On Nov 16, 2023
stuffs2002:

Bamza
Dan karuwa

Can you stop fouling this thread with your demented ignorance!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

South Africa Returns Seized $15m To Nigeria / Presidency Blames โ€œbudget Mafiaโ€ For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. / Lagos Issues Three-Day Removal Notice To Owners Of Illegal Structures In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.