Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud (41179 Views)

Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested / Nigerian Man Drowns, Weeks After Being Granted Asylum In Canada (Photo) / Man Who Masterminded The Torture Of Lady Over Missing Phone, Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud by omoyeni37: 3:29pm On Nov 16, 2023
Shakirababy:

You do all these things yet you're still owing MTN

I have never borrowed money with my SIM before. Anyway keep deceiving yourself if you don't want to drop your number for me to recharge you
Don't mind am jare, make i send my own number ma'am.
Re: Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud by Azazyel: 3:32pm On Nov 16, 2023
Azeez fashola grin
Re: Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud by Flamemignon1(m): 3:32pm On Nov 16, 2023
advanceDNA:

U are not permitted to use my words against me..... cool

U perfectly know what I am saying....

Show me a gay man...and I will show u his numerous female exes and current female he's still fvcking..... Same thing for lesbians

This is not the case with heterosexual...a straight man is a straight man......
@the bolded,says who? Because I don't think that's a rule,lol and my comment still stands,of he looks like a man,I don't care what he has underneath,I just need you to be masculine and hairy with a Man's body,I don't care what he's packing inside because guess what? I'm looking for a relationship not a one night stand,I care more about his personality and character and masculinity than what is in his undies
Re: Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud by obaidan: 3:33pm On Nov 16, 2023
Mindlog:
A "gay" who has been sexually active with women and fathered 3 children with 3 women through sexual Intercourse should be deported back to his hometown in Nigeria after serving his prison sentence.
they will keep him there because of his kids
Re: Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud by Mindlog: 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2023
obaidan:

they will keep him there because of his kids

Keep him there on what immigration status?

1 Like

Re: Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud by Puss360(f): 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2023
Dniccur:
able God
lol grin

1 Like

Re: Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud by Puss360(f): 3:37pm On Nov 16, 2023
Starboytwo:
he would now gay that gay fully in prison.
Yes ooo...
Re: Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud by Abagworo(m): 3:39pm On Nov 16, 2023
Wahala for burst if testing dey.
Re: Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud by obaidan: 3:40pm On Nov 16, 2023
Mindlog:

Keep him there on what immigration status?

oyinbo no get sense they will keep him there, support for kids is important to them. If you read the story well, you can see his lawyer is already building up to that,
Re: Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud by amadiama(m): 3:40pm On Nov 16, 2023
Obviously he isn't gay.used it as a means to enter UK on asylum...

1 Like

Re: Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud by blowjohn(m): 4:01pm On Nov 16, 2023
Shakirababy:

You do all these things yet you're still owing MTN

I have never borrowed money with my SIM before. Anyway keep deceiving yourself if you don't want to drop your number for me to recharge you

My debt profile is usually around 3k. Sometimes it gets to the limit, then I pay up.
Nothing strange.

It's faster and easier to borrow and pay later.

It's still same thing. Banks fail. To buy rechage card outside is cumbersome.
So I just borrow and pay back. Saves a lot of time. My limit is about 7k or so.

I won't recharge their line till next week to get my pound of flesh back. Very useless people
Re: Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud by blowjohn(m): 4:03pm On Nov 16, 2023
LeoDeKing:

See lamba.

Later, they will change monikers and start demanding for people's personal information.

Oga swerve.

I do YouTube and downloads a lot.

I haven't watched TV in more than 7 years.

If I screen shot my data usage u go run
Re: Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud by LeoDeKing: 4:04pm On Nov 16, 2023
blowjohn:

Oga swerve.

I do YouTube and downloads a lot.

I haven't watched TV in more than 7 years.

If I screen shot my data usage u go run
Okay, I hope is true though.

Because criminals have several ways of going about their criminal activities.

Some will even start by insulting you.

1 Like

Re: Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud by JOemmy(m): 4:19pm On Nov 16, 2023
After serving time in jail this one will still come to nigeria to contest for president like tinibu.
Re: Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud by richeeyo(m): 4:26pm On Nov 16, 2023
WetSmoke:

He be fool abi he be smart guy? Which one? Answer quick keke de wait me.
His a fool

1 Like

Re: Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud by Livegamesonly(m): 4:36pm On Nov 16, 2023
he looks like a secondary school mate of mine....but with a different name
Re: Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud by Livegamesonly(m): 4:38pm On Nov 16, 2023
Tinyemeka:

Looks familiar.
looks familiar to me also...went to same secondary school
Re: Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud by Sillymoderators: 4:53pm On Nov 16, 2023
StraightGaay:
So is Azeez
If you know the gravity of drugs compared to stealing you will not say that! Anyways what do GAYS know?
Re: Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:00pm On Nov 16, 2023
These western countries will learn by force and the hard way
Re: Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud by dorrellsherlyn1(f): 5:17pm On Nov 16, 2023
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud by Gandrova: 5:24pm On Nov 16, 2023
Dan Banza he should be taken to correctional facility where his anus would be examined properly.
grin
Re: Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud by Addme: 5:55pm On Nov 16, 2023
My people no dey disappoint. Baba use style japa
Re: Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud by WetSmoke: 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2023
grin
richeeyo:

His a fool
Re: Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud by eteba(m): 6:19pm On Nov 16, 2023
Dear UK,

Pls send him back to us, not as a fraudster but as a gay.
We have a special gift awaiting him right from the airport.

Thanks in anticipation
Yours truly.
Re: Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud by Laple0541(m): 6:19pm On Nov 16, 2023
Let his come and serve the jail term in Nigeria PLEASE…..
Re: Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud by Advancedman(m): 6:21pm On Nov 16, 2023
Re: Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud by Calitoscassius(m): 6:57pm On Nov 16, 2023
No one gets away with fraud anymore in the UK. Gone are the days when fraudsters get away with their crimes, If you are a fraudster in the UK it is a matter of when you definitely will get caught. Thesedays of CCtVs and biometric finger prints no one gets away with crime in the UK.

He will be deported, his asylum claim obviously is bogus. They d have to review his asylum grant.
Re: Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud by StraightGaay: 6:58pm On Nov 16, 2023
Sillymoderators:

If you know the gravity of drugs compared to stealing you will not say that! Anyways what do GAYS know?
I don't know, do you?
Re: Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud by pafun(m): 7:10pm On Nov 16, 2023
Kai! Some people get mind sha. Call yourself gay and be knacking women kpekus in secret .
To you I dedicate Take Your Time by Iska Tribe. Check out the new single on Spotify. https://open.spotify.com/track/25TlMIRKoxOKpegEiDft2Z?si=97cb606a3eae4377
Re: Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud by Goddyrichie(m): 7:27pm On Nov 16, 2023
post=127000437:

This fraud and criminal should be given more than the 6 years.

.Not again! sad sad sad
Always putting our darling nation in the news for the very wrong reasons.
May God save Nigerians from these idiots that keep bringing the country to to disrepute.
They have all the opportunities to work legitimately, but fraud and crime is engraved on their forehead.
Foreigners look at anyone from Nigeria as fraudsters, scam artists and criminals.

Guys,
Legit Hustle is the way to a good and beautiful life,
That you will enjoy your money with peace of mind.
Keep pushing on guys, One day Hustle go pay.
God no go shame una

Likes? we don't post for likes sir.
We only make our post and move on.
But quote and mentions may help tho,
That helps the Ministry...BIGTIME wink

BTW,
We no be bro o,
We are simply WE!

No be small tin ooo
I don’t like gay but I support fraud especially when you’re in Nigeria i work under my boss in a feedmill wenti my eyes Dey see no b small and not that I’m a lazy guy frustration no matter hw hard u work 4 dem is like u haven’t do anything yet I go start fraud so soon
Re: Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud by Sillymoderators: 7:33pm On Nov 16, 2023
StraightGaay:
I don't know, do you?
Yes I do.
Re: Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud by rapheal5(m): 9:08pm On Nov 16, 2023
bukatyne:

Instead of him to start a podcast:

How a gay man gets women with ease

He decided to go into crime cheesy
He actually used gay format to seek asylum, that man is complete straight...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread / Man Tries To Kill A Driver In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Man Caught After Buying N986k Worth Of Phones With Fake Alert In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.