Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud (41182 Views)

Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested / Nigerian Man Drowns, Weeks After Being Granted Asylum In Canada (Photo) / Man Who Masterminded The Torture Of Lady Over Missing Phone, Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud by PHAYOL81: 2:27pm On Nov 16, 2023
Scammed the system, scammed the people and still going ahead on a massive cyber scam

SCAMMER AIYE!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud by blowjohn(m): 2:28pm On Nov 16, 2023
Shakirababy:

Send your number let me recharge you so you stop lamenting...

I recharge faaar more than u do daily, weekly and monthly.
Do u do above 150k per month?

2 Likes

Re: Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud by Sillymoderators: 2:28pm On Nov 16, 2023
StraightGaay:
Na dem. Ndi on your mandate manhood we stand
Your brothers are awaiting execution in Asia.

2 Likes

Re: Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud by Flamemignon1(m): 2:29pm On Nov 16, 2023
advanceDNA:
grin grin grin. Flamemignon1 .... come.and carry ur brother .....na so u seff dey claim gay yet u dey straff vágina...

At the end of the day...U guys are just technically heterosexuals with no discipline on ur sexual desires/lust to fvck any living thing,
Lol,why are you calling me on this? You can clearly see he's not gay rather a straight man using queerness to his own advantage
Re: Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud by LeoDeKing: 2:31pm On Nov 16, 2023
blowjohn:

See lamba.

Later, they will change monikers and start demanding for people's personal information.

1 Like

Re: Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud by Flamemignon1(m): 2:31pm On Nov 16, 2023
Artiiclebeast:
Gay fraudster.

What a combo.

His hole is dead on arrival.
Did you even read the news?He's not gay,he's straight,he lied that he was gay to gain asylum

1 Like

Re: Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud by Flamemignon1(m): 2:32pm On Nov 16, 2023
Puss360:
When cup full, e go begin pour ....
He used gay to seek asylum... Now when he go jail how will he explained to inmates say him no be gay grin grin grin..
Hey God..
Serves him right,make e go explain for prison wella
Re: Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud by Zooposki(f): 2:33pm On Nov 16, 2023
Fvcking Southern Nigerian Bastard Criminal Men. Una don cast tay tay. Werey Criminal Bastards. See him wide nose like ape.

1 Like

Re: Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud by Shakirababy(f): 2:33pm On Nov 16, 2023
blowjohn:

You do all these things yet you're still owing MTN

I have never borrowed money with my SIM before. Anyway keep deceiving yourself if you don't want to drop your number for me to recharge you

2 Likes

Re: Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud by Artiiclebeast: 2:33pm On Nov 16, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Did you even read the news?He's not gay,he's straight,he lied that he was gay to gain asylum

When he gets to jail he should tell the inmates who would have already gotten the intel that he isn't gay.

Na your mates dey the story wey dey frontpage wey dey read and fail to understand while claiming to be literate/educated.

Even after claiming to have read the story, you still lacked in the ability to comprehend what was written.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud by chrisxxx(m): 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2023
I dont need to read who this is. But I am sure that if it is not Igbo it is Yoruba. These two tribes have done irreparable damage to Nigerias reputation. If it is electronic crime hold any Yoruba closest to you. If it is armed robbery hold their counterpart the Igbis.

1 Like

Re: Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud by IVORY2009(m): 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2023
This is actually what many Nigerians in Sweden usually claim to get documentation into the system, they claim to be gays, and the whites usually believe their story and grant them asylum.

5 Likes

Re: Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud by Och77(m): 2:35pm On Nov 16, 2023
KaptainRobin:
Nigerian men, would you perform a sexual act with another man for one hour if you were guaranteed American citizenship, be honest.

Like for YES, share for NO.
. My amu no go raze. That's the problem

1 Like

Re: Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud by advanceDNA: 2:36pm On Nov 16, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Lol,why are you calling me on this? You can clearly see he's not gay rather a straight man using queerness to his own advantage

U are wicked ..why will u say he's not gay...what proof do u have for denying him claim.....
.so this one is not the fault of heterosexuals again?? I thought u have always claimed heterosexuals made u pple to fvck women when all u wanted is the anus .. ...

U cannot deny this your brother now oooo....your other gay brother that impregnated 3 women in a united state women prison ...u didn't deny him because he's one of ur westerners that u worship.... U must carry this azeez ooo......this one is not one of us cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud by ajepako(f): 2:36pm On Nov 16, 2023
This Gaybrelle don cast Bobrisky and James Brown format

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud by Flamemignon1(m): 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2023
Artiiclebeast:

When he gets to jail he should tell the inmates who would have already gotten the intel that he isn't gay.

Na your mates dey the story wey dey frontpage wey dey read and fail to understand while claiming to be literate/educated.

Even after claiming to have read the story, you still lacked in the ability to comprehend what was written.

I dey say see oyibo,you dey say see father,what on earth are you even saying? You said he's a gay fraudster,I corrected you that he's not gay
Re: Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud by Teenaira: 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2023
In another news, I learnt Nigeria will be the highest importer of Rice next year. I keep wondering. What is the real problem ? Is it so difficult for us to plant rice or we don’t have the right type of soil ? Any time you import anything, you are providing work for the country where you imported the item because some people are responsible for the production. Meanwhile, there is so much unemployment in Nigeria. Government really need to think and very fast too, how to engage the citizens to take advantage of the jobs available in the country. If there is any support required to make it happen, then government must make that a priority. Election is over we need to start governance now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2023
He's suddenly a "Nigerian man" in the comment section. We know where he's from. Fvckin tribal dunderheads.
Re: Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud by Zee0007: 2:40pm On Nov 16, 2023
Since he declined. Can I drop mine number?🤗🤗

Shakirababy:

You do all these things yet you're still owing MTN

I have never borrowed money with my SIM before. Anyway keep deceiving yourself if you don't want to drop your number for me to recharge you

1 Like

Re: Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud by Flamemignon1(m): 2:41pm On Nov 16, 2023
advanceDNA:

U are wicked ..why will u say he's not gay...what proof do u have for denying him claim.....
.so this one is not the fault of heterosexuals again?? I thought u have always claimed heterosexuals made u pple to fvck women when all u wanted is the anus .. ...

U cannot deny this your brother now oooo....your other gay brother that impregnated 3 women in a united state women prison ...u didn't deny him because he's one of ur westerners that u worship.... U must carry this azeez ooo......this one is not one of us cool
What proof do you have that he's gay? So someone who said he's gay made three women after coming out? Right,nobody is buying that shit

Abeg oooo,we no claim am,na una people b dat
Re: Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud by PeachtreeReside(f): 2:41pm On Nov 16, 2023
He should serve crime for fathering kids while claiming to be gay...

grin grin[right][/right]

1 Like

Re: Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud by Tochi360: 2:42pm On Nov 16, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Stfu.

Even on nairaland, some of your ilk are demanding for people's personal information, so what do they intend doing with it?

You need proof?

Shut up jareh.

You and the person you quoted na the same Una be,bunch of shameless hatefilled tribalist.

Your own worst, you no just get destiny aside to dey shout and wail Igbo, Igbo for nairaland😀 grin

Tribalist from whatever tribe are nothing but a maximum nonentity to the human race.

3 Likes

Re: Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud by SeriouslySense(m): 2:43pm On Nov 16, 2023
found a very easy way to move to the UK, instead of him to calm down and do something decent, he went into scam.

3 Likes

Re: Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud by Shakirababy(f): 2:43pm On Nov 16, 2023
Zee0007:
Since he declined. Can I drop mine number?🤗🤗

Go ahead my obedient brother

1 Like

Re: Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud by Ishilove: 2:44pm On Nov 16, 2023
Please, deport him asap. People like him are part of Nigeria's problems

4 Likes

Re: Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud by advanceDNA: 2:45pm On Nov 16, 2023
Flamemignon1:

What proof do you have that he's gay? So someone who said he's gay made three women after coming out? Right,nobody is buying that shit

Abeg oooo,we no claim am,na una people b dat

U cannot say because he fvcked 3 women he's suddenly straight.... U are among those talking western BS that sexuality is complex.... U support those that wake up today and claim to be a woman and next month ..a man...later no gender......u now want to claim this ur LGBT family member is not gay....common shataap..

Are u seff not straffing vagina....if u see vagina u penis no go stand.....make una dey deceive una self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud by Zee0007: 2:46pm On Nov 16, 2023
Shakirababy:

Go ahead my obedient brother

God bless you. 🎉🎉🎉🎉

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Caught After Buying N986k Worth Of Phones With Fake Alert In Lagos / Lady Stabs Her Lover To Death In Benue, Watches Him Die For 9 Hours / Cultists Kill Two At Imo State University Main Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.