Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,439 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Chinese Toddler Hit-and-run Sparks Debate In China - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinese Toddler Hit-and-run Sparks Debate In China (600 Views)

Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) / When I First Met My Wife, All I Wanted To Do Was "Hit And Run" - Chris Attoh / Queen Elizabeth As A Toddler - Unseen Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Toddler Hit-and-run Sparks Debate In China by modnd3(m): 10:11pm On Oct 27, 2011
[img]http://3.bp..com/-dR1VQ3FzGAA/TqnD3q1hufI/AAAAAAAAA1E/fPViUnSWPmc/s400/China+todlar-UncleNaira.bin[/img]

A two-year-old Chinese girl run over by two different vehicles and ignored by at least 18 passersby has died, in an incident that has shocked the nation and ignited public uproar over what some called a moral numbness seeping through society.

Both drivers who ran over the toddler have been arrested, but Internet users have flooded microblogs decrying the apathy of the people who left her for dead, after graphic footage from a security camera of the incident went viral.

Wang Yue has died of brain failure more than a week after the accident in Foshan in the far southern province of Guangdon.

By midday, there were 2 million condolence messages flooding the Internet for the girl, whose name was Wang Yue, or Yueyue for short.

Read more here >> http://www.unclenaira.com/2011/10/chinese-toddler-hit-and-run-sparks.html

(1) (Reply)

Portharcourt Teenange Movie Acting / Parties / How To Effectively Set Up Your Blog Like Naija Celebrity Bloggers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.