Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Should He Buy Dollar? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should He Buy Dollar? (245 Views)

See How Much I'm About To Buy Dollar What Did We Do To Apc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should He Buy Dollar? by Nemesis0147(m): 12:45pm On Nov 16, 2023
My cousin just traveled to UK last week for his master and he has some Naira in his Nigeria account….is it advisable for him to buy dollars and hold?
He will spending at least 5 years in the UK before coming back.

4 Likes

Re: Should He Buy Dollar? by jmoore(m): 1:08pm On Nov 16, 2023
Nemesis0147:
My cousin just traveled to UK last week for his master and he has some Naira in his Nigeria account….is it advisable for him to buy dollars and hold?
He should use the naira to buy land.

To keep dollars, make sure you are earning in dollars. pounds or euros.
Re: Should He Buy Dollar? by Earthstorms(m): 2:09pm On Nov 16, 2023
Nemesis0147:

He should buy USD or pound sterling and keep.

The naira has been depreciating since the 80's and will continue to depreciate for the foreseeable future.
Re: Should He Buy Dollar? by Nokio2: 7:41pm On Nov 16, 2023
Ur cousin wicked o
as him port
Make him give u the mullah to manage
For him na
After 5 years wen him show jus look am
Straight up tell am couz "your money ...what a gazelle gagara...."

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyi State Governor’s Convoy Reportedly Crushes Young Undergraduate To Death / Okan Gbogbo Yin Onibale / Again! Pope Francis Calls For Global Ban On Surrogacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.