Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

See How Much I'm About To Buy Dollar What Did We Do To Apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Much I'm About To Buy Dollar What Did We Do To Apc (5460 Views)

I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend / Wait A Minute, How Did We Descend This Low - By Dele Momodu / What Did Obiano Do To Buhari Here, And Why Is Amaechi Edging Him Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Much I'm About To Buy Dollar What Did We Do To Apc by Tunechi5(m): 6:53am On Jun 22, 2023
what exactly did we do to apc, whats the essence of the i and e window of what ever its been called

this how much my broker is selling dollar to me,some people are saying fake news or are you buying 1 dollar @ #100 ?

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See How Much I'm About To Buy Dollar What Did We Do To Apc by PoliteActivist: 6:56am On Jun 22, 2023
Buy as much as you can because it'll soon hit 1K

25 Likes

Re: See How Much I'm About To Buy Dollar What Did We Do To Apc by Ofunaofu: 6:58am On Jun 22, 2023
grin

3 Likes

Re: See How Much I'm About To Buy Dollar What Did We Do To Apc by Candidlady: 6:58am On Jun 22, 2023
PoliteActivist:

It won't

Y'all just want this government to fail

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Much I'm About To Buy Dollar What Did We Do To Apc by Zxcvbnmghtr: 6:59am On Jun 22, 2023
It went down and so low a few days ago. It will continue to fluctuate, high and low that's the meaning of floating which is a good thing. It will start to gradually decline once Tinubu revitalizes all productive sectors for exports. Couple with the fact that Tinubu's government is working towards creating an enabling environment for foreign investors of which so far the likes of Bill Gate and others have shown interest. So far so good.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Much I'm About To Buy Dollar What Did We Do To Apc by Cantonese: 7:00am On Jun 22, 2023
The only party whose supporters justify poverty, hardship, misery and sorrow - APC.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See How Much I'm About To Buy Dollar What Did We Do To Apc by Dreal1247: 7:01am On Jun 22, 2023
If you observe very well, you will understand that your welfare as a citizen of Nigeria is not their priority. They are consolidating on their oppressive policies and activities. The overhyped study loans is just to deceive the masses. They have bought over all the media houses who are just promoting everything from the government to appear very good even when otherwise

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Much I'm About To Buy Dollar What Did We Do To Apc by Danybest: 7:01am On Jun 22, 2023
Why are you complaining then enjoy your mandate bro

1 Like

Re: See How Much I'm About To Buy Dollar What Did We Do To Apc by Tunechi5(m): 7:02am On Jun 22, 2023
Danybest:
Why are you complaining then enjoy your mandate bro
lol what made you think i voted them

6 Likes

Re: See How Much I'm About To Buy Dollar What Did We Do To Apc by PoliteActivist: 7:03am On Jun 22, 2023
Candidlady:

It won't

No my dear, it's simple basic economics. When demand is more than supply prices will rise and keep rising until things even out (unless there are artificial supports). We are far from things evening out

28 Likes

Re: See How Much I'm About To Buy Dollar What Did We Do To Apc by Tunechi5(m): 7:04am On Jun 22, 2023
Candidlady:

It won't

it might oooh , were i'm following ut, it depreciating

3 Likes

Re: See How Much I'm About To Buy Dollar What Did We Do To Apc by Igwe9(m): 7:06am On Jun 22, 2023
Candidlady:

It won't

I don't think you should blame the masses for the failure of the government.
To me, Government should have aggressively dealt with the physical policy , resuscitate the economy first before delving into the monetary policy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Much I'm About To Buy Dollar What Did We Do To Apc by chidiokay: 7:10am On Jun 22, 2023
PoliteActivist:

There is nothing your coconut head other than craving for doom, well i have a message for you

It shall be unto you as your heart desire

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Much I'm About To Buy Dollar What Did We Do To Apc by backtovillage: 7:12am On Jun 22, 2023
Candidlady:

It won't

It is failing TBH

3 Likes

Re: See How Much I'm About To Buy Dollar What Did We Do To Apc by XY23: 7:15am On Jun 22, 2023
chidiokay:

There is nothing your coconut head other than craving for doom, well i have a message for you

Another wishful thinker. Do you even know how forex market operates? What's our export volume as a country? Well, you can't vote bad leaders and be expecting to reap good through positive affirmation. Welcome to shegenomics. May it favour you and your family.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How Much I'm About To Buy Dollar What Did We Do To Apc by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 22, 2023
Hahahah,and their online warriors has been busy writing and posting there imaginary naira gain over dollar,one day,Apc shall become a history that many will not want to remember.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Much I'm About To Buy Dollar What Did We Do To Apc by Dreamhighnow(m): 7:21am On Jun 22, 2023
Omo I fell for this scam ooo. See how dollar rise and still praising tinubu. APC very good with propaganda.

We are expecting an imaginary naira gain. We'll I pray for my country. Time shall tell

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Much I'm About To Buy Dollar What Did We Do To Apc by IVORY2009(m): 7:21am On Jun 22, 2023
Candidlady:

It won't

The govt has already failed, propaganda is what is holding it.

8 Likes

Re: See How Much I'm About To Buy Dollar What Did We Do To Apc by inoki247: 7:22am On Jun 22, 2023
Lol wen I tell people when Dollar return back to ur Debit card as una dey clamor you will prefer black market and all this online Virtual card Dollar Fintech...

Other country that use this method that av seen buying from Black market is better than buying from bank Cos black market rate cheap pass Bank rate...

One dey follow me argue that day that theirs no way black market can be cheaper than bank rate I look him shey na wetin I don buy myself before las las everybody go run bak to all diz online App wey dey du Dollar card service..,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Much I'm About To Buy Dollar What Did We Do To Apc by PoliteActivist: 7:26am On Jun 22, 2023
chidiokay:

It is a matter of simple basic economics my dear. Demand for dollars far outstrips the supply therefore price will keep rising until things even out (unless there are artificial supports introduced). We are far from things evening out when you also factor in Naija inflation at 23% and US at 3%

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Much I'm About To Buy Dollar What Did We Do To Apc by Creamypie(m): 7:26am On Jun 22, 2023
Dreal1247:
If you observe very well, you will understand that your welfare as a citizen of Nigeria is not their priority. They are consolidating on their oppressive policies and activities. The overhyped study loans is just to deceive the masses. They have bought over all the media houses who are just promoting everything from the government to appear very good even when otherwise
many people never know say after o.b.j, no government fit keep Nigeria well again. Imagine 2 of my uncles, graduates oh, no gree federal civil service employments in year 2000 because of private sector employment in one of the many multi -national companies that established in nigeria when o.b.j came in.Then there was open employment twice yearly at least. Things were OK. Purchasing power was very high. Imagine minimum wage of one month, can't buy 70 liters of fuel, or sack of rice, or 20 painters of garri

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Much I'm About To Buy Dollar What Did We Do To Apc by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 22, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
It went down and so low a few days ago. It will continue to fluctuate, high and low that's the meaning of floating which is a good thing it will start to gradually once Tinubu revitalizes all productive sectors for exports. Couple with the fact that Tinubu's government is working towards creating an enabling environment for foreign investors of which so far the likes of Bill Gate have shown interest. So far so good.

So na Bill gate be your hope?

8 Likes

Re: See How Much I'm About To Buy Dollar What Did We Do To Apc by SocialJustice: 7:30am On Jun 22, 2023
Candidlady:

It won't

This has nothing to do with government, it is purely market driven price.

2 Likes

Re: See How Much I'm About To Buy Dollar What Did We Do To Apc by CandyOps(m): 7:30am On Jun 22, 2023
I bought at the black market 760/$ yesterday evening. So what u talking about? 🤔

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Much I'm About To Buy Dollar What Did We Do To Apc by DSC7: 7:52am On Jun 22, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
It went down and so low a few days ago. It will continue to fluctuate, high and low that's the meaning of floating which is a good thing it will start to gradually once Tinubu revitalizes all productive sectors for exports. Couple with the fact that Tinubu's government is working towards creating an enabling environment for foreign investors of which so far the likes of Bill Gate have shown interest. So far so good.

The dollar rate will continue fluctuating as long as Tinupoo's brain keeps fluctuating.....

Does your president even know how much is #1 to 1$

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Much I'm About To Buy Dollar What Did We Do To Apc by AsomughaChuks05: 7:52am On Jun 22, 2023
At least it will encourage local production for export. Nigeria is too big to be importing 90% of what it consumes. Producers will be compelled by reality to source for local raw materials.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Much I'm About To Buy Dollar What Did We Do To Apc by DSC7: 7:56am On Jun 22, 2023
CandyOps:
I bought at the black market 760/$ yesterday evening. So what u talking about? 🤔

Truely the Worst Enemy of Freedom is a happy Slave...

So 760/$ is a good rate right?? continue suffering and smiling....

6 Likes

Re: See How Much I'm About To Buy Dollar What Did We Do To Apc by Ogene001: 7:58am On Jun 22, 2023
Candidlady:

It won't

You think the economy respect your emotions?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Much I'm About To Buy Dollar What Did We Do To Apc by Ogene001: 7:59am On Jun 22, 2023
CondenseMilk:

So na Bill gate be your hope?
These people eeh,

2 Likes

Re: See How Much I'm About To Buy Dollar What Did We Do To Apc by EmiLoKanMyAss: 8:00am On Jun 22, 2023
Which Government? Are you talking about the one that just increased her salary by 114% ? So that you can keep buying gas/fuel at ₦500/₦550 ?

Anyways we all want them to succeed so that they can keep growing FAT while the you and your type glorify their incompetence. Shior!
Candidlady:

It won't

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Much I'm About To Buy Dollar What Did We Do To Apc by adebayo987: 8:00am On Jun 22, 2023
Tunechi5:
what exactly did we do to apc, whats the essence of the i and e window of what ever its been called
Them never open our import and export borders (anti south) by the Buhari regime finish. We're still on the crossroad. We'll get there. Just a little time.
Re: See How Much I'm About To Buy Dollar What Did We Do To Apc by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 22, 2023
Fake news grin

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi: Rivers Assembly Approves New Aircraft / Niger Delta Planning Secession - Waku / Awka Market Women Protest Tax Imposition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.